AoS 2 - Beastclaw Raiders Discussion

Chris Tomlin

1 hour ago, Redeemer666 said:

Have you checked out the revised warscrolls on the aos app?

I'm thinking some points drops will happen as the power of a lot of units has been rebalanced.

I would be interested to know what you all think?

I think that you are right, but the BT is just came out, so I think we have to wait for a possible points drops. 

On the other hand I think that Ogor and BCR have lots of very interesting rules. 

On 10/29/2019 at 10:13 PM, DestructionFranz said:

I think that you are right, but the BT is just came out, so I think we have to wait for a possible points drops. 

On the other hand I think that Ogor and BCR have lots of very interesting rules. 

I totally agree! I found that beastclaws where always powerful and there points reflected this limiting flexibility. Purely judging on the warscroll rebalancing I'm hopfull that we can get a few more models on the table.

The rule previews I have seen are intresting and thematic. 

23 minutes ago, Ian Wallsh said:

I'm intrigued by the Beast Claw Raiders due to their "Feral" nature... 

I'm quite surprised there's no native wizards! Surely, it would be in line with their Nomadic lifestyle to have a BCR Shaman.....? 

They have the Huskard priest, which is pretty similar and probably aligns better to a nomadic style shaman (as opposed  to a wizard).

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

Im thinking of running beastclaws using that list that just uses 3 start collecting boxes. I've heard about how one stonehorn is the tank and the other is the damage dealer. It is only two drops so it does have alphastrike potential. Have people had experience with this list and if so how does it perform? Can it contend with other topend lists like skaventide, hedonites and petrifex elite?

Realm: Shyish

boulderhead mawtribe

Huskard on Stonehorn with skalbrnad and black clatterhorn

Frostlord on Stonehorn with Ethereal Amulet and MetalCruncher

Stonehorn Beastriders

Mournfang Calvary x4

Mournfang Calvary x 4

Mournfang Calvary x2

Mournfang Calvary x2

Eurlbad battalion