AoS 2 - Bonesplitterz Discussion

Chris Tomlin

1 hour ago, Arael said:

This is the list I've tryed:

Brutal list love it. I can clearly see you kept 100p for some extra CP and took the brooch for some Waaagh spams and multiple pile in and fighting. I do hope you did the waaagh multiplying correctly, since as you know the Wurrgog command ability works in the hero phase, while the warboss one activates in the hero phase, but triggers in the combat phase. Therefore when you fight in the hero phase using the wurrgog command ability. You do not gain the extra attacks. Same goes for your Blood Waaagh spell. Although fighting in the combat phase you do. The question here is.... with so much magic users and magical enhancements, do you fully want to focus on CP. You already get the 2 extra CP from the battalion and recycle 1/3 with the brooch. An alternative could be to include 1-2 endless spells, like the Chronomantic Cogs with one of the 40p endless spells(pendulum, vortex). Especially when taking the Ju-Ju Wotnotz(you see casting an arcane bolt or mystic shield is not gonna be so spectacular). I understand you took the wotnotz to cast with him first and hope for the double, so that you can cast Blood Waaagh, but some options can be nice. I like your pick of Kunnin’ Beast Spirits over Bone Krusha in this list. Rendering those hits of 6’s down to almost nothing for the Nighthaunt. Usually I don’t really like the lack of a Maniak Weirdnob in these lists, but I understand you made the choice not to include him, because of the units and amounts you wanted to run(that’s what i do for my lists also). Also with these lists, i sometimes run an alternative list where I include an Aleguzzler Gargant. He’ll add some Rend for your army and is a nice distraction carnifex, run him into the most dangerous enemy unit and let him whack away, but more importantly, die fast. You guarantee yourself the +1 to hit buff for your morboys this way. 

Edited by That Guy
  • Like 1

About the lists. I run 1 where I overwhelm the opponent with bodies. It’s on page 14 of this topic. As for the alternative list i run:

Allegiance: Bonesplitterz
Realm: Ghur

Leaders
Wurrgog Prophet (140)
- General
- Artefact: Gryph-Feather Charm
- Trait: Squirmy Warpaint 
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Gorkamorka's War Cry
Wardokk (100)
- Artefact: Big Wurrgog Mask 
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Hand of Gork (or Mork)
Wardokk (100)
- Artefact: Mystic Waaagh! Paint
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Brutal Beast Spirits
Wardokk (100)
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Bone Krusha
Wardokk (100)
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Squiggly Curse
Orruk Warboss (140)
- Great Waaagh! Banner
-Boar

Battlelines
30 x Savage Orruk Morboys (300)
5 x Savage Maniak Boarboys (140)

Behemoths
Aleguzzler Gargant (160)

Battalions
Kop Rukk (200)
Drakkfoot Warclan (140)

Endless Spells
Balewind Vortex (40)
Aethervoid Pendulum (40)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Allies: 300 / 400
Wounds: 179

With my lists i focus a bit more on the survival of the wurrgog in all honesty and dominance over magic in the game, but i might try out your Aetherquartz Brooch tactic sometime. I’m also hesitating to replace the endless spells i chose with the chronomantic cogs and a 20p endless spell sometime, to boost the mobility of the list.

Right now i sometimes hesitate to put the Mystic Waaagh paint on the wurrgog, because he can unbind 2 spells, but i really like the -2 to hit in combat for the wurrgog and near bodies the -2 to hit vs missile weapons. He’s nearly not able to fall! If i would run the brooch, i would probably put the brooch on the wardokk that casts Hand of Gork(or Mork), since he can position relatively savely, put Mystic Waaagh! Paint on the Wurrgog and take the big wurrgog mask on another wardokk. That way I can secure dominance in the magic phases, be destructive, be relatively save aaaand recycle command points.

Edited by That Guy
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, That Guy said:

Brutal list love it. I can clearly see you kept 100p for some extra CP and took the brooch for some Waaagh spams and multiple pile in and fighting. I do hope you did the waaagh multiplying correctly, since as you know the Wurrgog command ability works in the hero phase, while the warboss one activates in the hero phase, but triggers in the combat phase. Therefore when you fight in the hero phase using the wurrgog command ability. You do not gain the extra attacks. Same goes for your Blood Waaagh spell. Although fighting in the combat phase you do. The question here is.... with so much magic users and magical enhancements, do you fully want to focus on CP. You already get the 2 extra CP from the battalion and recycle 1/3 with the brooch. An alternative could be to include 1-2 endless spells, like the Chronomantic Cogs with one of the 40p endless spells(pendulum, vortex). Especially when taking the Ju-Ju Wotnotz(you see casting an arcane bolt or mystic shield is not gonna be so spectacular). I understand you took the wotnotz to cast with him first and hope for the double, so that you can cast Blood Waaagh, but some options can be nice. I like your pick of Kunnin’ Beast Spirits over Bone Krusha in this list. Rendering those hits of 6’s down to almost nothing for the Nighthaunt. Usually I don’t really like the lack of a Maniak Weirdnob in these lists, but I understand you made the choice not to include him, because of the units and amounts you wanted to run(that’s what i do for my lists also). Also with these lists, i sometimes run an alternative list where I include an Aleguzzler Gargant. He’ll add some Rend for your army and is a nice distraction carnifex, run him into the most dangerous enemy unit and let him whack away, but more importantly, die fast. You guarantee yourself the +1 to hit buff for your morboys this way. 

Yep the waaaagh was applied correctly only in the combat phase, but anyway I hadn't any chance to use blood waaaagh or wurrgog command, cause after my first turn my opponent played 2 turn were the rest of his army (20 bladegheist) got pummeled to 5 by the moreboyz, so he conceded before my 2nd turn  :P

About the juju watznot it was an error, in the list I played at last I have the mystic paint instead of the juju to dispel 1st round buff. 

About the CP I need that many cause in another game I tested with just 3 CP in 1st turn against a LoN Army, I give him a big hit in first turn with waaaagh but I'm left with too few CP to pound him in the second turn and he simply refilled his unit in 2 - 3 turns while my impact decreased dramatically. 

Against army like that I need to guarantee at least 2 turns of 3-4 CP waaaagh to be sure to clear his unit and not let them come back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beastlord Rakarth said:

Say 4 Wardokks and 5x10 Morboyz as a baseline?

The thing is, by doing that you eliminate a lot of efficiency from the units itself. You caught it correctly that Morboyz are not relying on numbers in 1 unit to get some abilities going for them, but because of how synergies work in this faction, it's just not great to run MSU. I'm not saying you can't run a couple of units, but don't forget running 1 x 30 = 300p, while running 3 x 10 = 360p. You basically cut yourself 60p short, just for some extra spread over the field. Normally this is good, but with bonesplitterz... not so much. Let me explain: Now the Wardokks won't truelly get any worse, in this case, it's mostly the spells you cast with all of them. Brutal Beast Spirits will now only affect a unit of 10 Morboyz, opposed to 30. Kunnin Beast Spirits same case. So is the Wurrgog command ability, so is the Blood Waaagh! if you plan to run a Drakkfoot Battalion. Inside the Kop Rukk, Wardokks get buffed by being near 20 or 30 bonesplitterz models, this won't happen if you spread to much. And a morboy unit being near 2 wardokks will give them +1 to wound. Again something that encourages you to stay rather close and clumped up. You get the idea I think. While a couple of MSU won't be bad, it's relatively good to run big sized units in the entirety of this faction, not just the Kop Rukk. 

• Thanks 1

Thinking of running Bonegrinz in a few weeks' time...going to SAGT over in Adelaide, and list submission is Sunday night. 

I wanted to take Mixed Destro with a Magma Dragon because it's more fun, but I'm not sure I'll get it all painted in time.  Let's see how it goes this weekend!

The Bonegrinz list would be this one:

Spoiler

LEADERS

Savage Big Boss (120)
- General
- Command Trait : Squirmy Warpaint
- Artefact : The Ragged Cloak
Maniak Weirdnob (120)
- Artefact : Big Wurrgog Mask
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh : Hand of Gork or Mork
Maniak Weirdnob (120)
- Artefact : Mystic Waaagh! Paint
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh : Brutal Beast Spirits

UNITS
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (420)
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (420)
10 x Savage Orruks (120)
10 x Savage Orruks (120)
4 x Savage Big Stabbas (200)

BATTALIONS
Bonegrinz Warclan (110)
Kunnin' Rukk (200)

TOTAL: 1950/2000 EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 3 WOUNDS: 194

Summoning is only on a 6+, but you do get 5 cracks at it every game (or zero if your opponent concedes Turn 2 and you haven't lost a unit!).

One drop means you can alpha strike most things by multi banging the extra attacks, or use the CPs to run multiple times and clog up the board against stuff you can't kill.

Any suggestions on CT + Artefact loadout?  Shoutout to @svnvaldez for the Ragged Cloak btw...so, so good on the Savage Big Boss!

And would people take the Big Stabbas, or bump them for something else (e.g. a Wardokk + bank some CPs)?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PlasticCraic said:

Artefact loadout?  

I might just run Ben Savva's Bonegrinz London Masters list till someone wins something with Gloomspite. 

https://thehonestwargamer.com/aos-list-rundowns/benjamin-savva-fiction-bonesplitterz/

He takes the Aetherquartz Brooch, starts with 3 CP then gens to 4 T1. Probably then burns 3 to stack the Bosses CA regen those back on a 5+. Then I don't believe there is any order to spending CP so then he would burn the newly regenerated CP and repeat leaving 1 for IP. Average your spending 4 CP but if you get hot lets say 6.

That's each 5+ to hit procs an additional 4-6 attacks.

Nagash and Arkhan use the Aetherquartz Brooch exploit a bit too. You spend 3 see how much you regen then spend some more to extend Nagash's spell range. It so much fun when Nagash has +24 range to all his spells and realm spells. This match up is my regular opponent. Krukk is the only Destro list I got that can match his Nagash, Arkhan, and 30 grim.

Alpha down Arkhan or Nagash, charge a line into the side of the grims to slow them down then forget you have any attacks and just play the objectives. (Nagash can hand of dust to break coherency so make sure to have your boyz in 2 boyz lines not 1!)

Please correct me if there is any thing stopping this other than ones own shame Shoutout to @heywoah_twitch for the "A: Shame mostly." (Without start of phase wording on anything I doubt its illegal)

Edited by svnvaldez
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, That Guy said:

The thing is, by doing that you eliminate a lot of efficiency from the units itself. You caught it correctly that Morboyz are not relying on numbers in 1 unit to get some abilities going for them, but because of how synergies work in this faction, it's just not great to run MSU. I'm not saying you can't run a couple of units, but don't forget running 1 x 30 = 300p, while running 3 x 10 = 360p. You basically cut yourself 60p short, just for some extra spread over the field. Normally this is good, but with bonesplitterz... not so much. Let me explain: Now the Wardokks won't truelly get any worse, in this case, it's mostly the spells you cast with all of them. Brutal Beast Spirits will now only affect a unit of 10 Morboyz, opposed to 30. Kunnin Beast Spirits same case. So is the Wurrgog command ability, so is the Blood Waaagh! if you plan to run a Drakkfoot Battalion. Inside the Kop Rukk, Wardokks get buffed by being near 20 or 30 bonesplitterz models, this won't happen if you spread to much. And a morboy unit being near 2 wardokks will give them +1 to wound. Again something that encourages you to stay rather close and clumped up. You get the idea I think. While a couple of MSU won't be bad, it's relatively good to run big sized units in the entirety of this faction, not just the Kop Rukk. 

I wrote out a long response where I was not disagreeing with you, just playing devil's advocate.  Each point I made, there was always a "gotcha" counterpoint I'm sure you would have made advocating for 30 man units.  Also, for each point you make, I think there's a "well, but" argument I could have made for using MSU.  I think after that full thoughtful exercise I went through creating my response, it's best to just delete the original block of text and respond with: I think the both have merit, and I'm happy that I was able to focus my thoughts on this subject for a little while to focus my vision of what I want.  Very helpful reply, thanks!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PlasticCraic said:

Any suggestions on CT + Artefact loadout?

So you chose to go with 2 weirdnobs and the Savage Big Boss. I think you do right, to protect your Savage Big Boss "to the bone". 
I agree that the Squirmy warpaint is the way to go for a trait. Unless you play a tournament full of monsters, than the Bonegrinz command trait might actually be an interesting one. As for artefacts... there's so many options. I don't think you want to go aggro with your only attack multiplying unit in the list, so I think you want to be looking at pure defensive artefacts. The Rugged Cloak does help, if only for 1 turn. Another one would be the Gryph-Feather Charm for some added movement and to get that -2 to hit debuff for your opponents shooting if you keep the Big Boss close to your boys and -1 to hit in melee. I honestly think that's the best artefact for him in your list and will stay useful in every turn. The Lens of Refraction might be good on him vs a magic heavy comp. Ignax's Scales is not really needed, since you already have the Squirmy Warpaint, but... I wonder if it stacks. That might be a 4+ and 4+ Mortal wound save in a row? I think Wurrgog and Mystic Waaagh! Paint are good choices, althought the Mystic Paint does it better on a Wurrgog, who has 2 unbinds.

would people take the Big Stabbas

I think in your list, this might be an interesting distraction carnifex. Just threaten with it and they might target them, which takes away the focus, from your real important units, which are the arrowboys and savage big bosses and I guess weirdnobs.  And ofc, if you are lucky you can stab a monster to death. I don't think it's a bad investment, with some true luck it might even get recycled on a 6, since they are also included in that ability from the Bonegrinz. As far as banking your CP's I think you are currently pretty fine, as it goes. If you truely want to go for the CP farm tactic, you could go with the masters list and include the Aetherquartz Brooch. 

11 hours ago, svnvaldez said:

That's each 5+ to hit procs an additional 4-6 attacks.

6 hours ago, cplhicks said:

I just want to double check something.   Can I burn 3CP on the Savage Big Boss Command trait so that each time my arrow boyz attack on a 6+ I get 3 extra attacks?  Thanks!

To both of you guys, this matter is incredibly complicated and might be answered both through the Core Rules and the FAQ of it. Now, as we know the Savage Big Boss command ability states: 
Savage Attack: With a guttural bellow and a swing
of their axe, the Savage Big Boss orders an all-out
attack upon the foe. If a Savage Big Boss uses this
ability, you can select a BONESPLITTERZ unit
within 10". Until your next hero phase, whenever
you make a hit roll of 6 or more for a model in that
unit, it can immediately make one extra attack
using the same weapon.

So to make things clear. It's about generating extra attacks on a to hit trigger. It's not about modifiers, which are cumulative. So we refer to the core rules. Which tells us that extra attacks, hit rolls or wound rolls that have been gained by an ability can't generate themselves any more attacks. Now I know this is not the matter here, because we aren't talking about generated attacks creating more generated attacks. We talk about if a single to hit roll of a 6+ can be triggered multiple times, by stacking the savage big boss command ability on a unit. Now this is a very very delicate matter, since we aren't talking about re-rolls either, which are only to be re-rolled once as per core rules. We talk about multiple triggers on a dice roll coming from multiple command abilities. So we have 2 things here, can multiple of the same command ability be used and, do multiple abilities trigger on 1 dice roll? As per Core Rules, we can indeed use the same command ability over and over as long as we can pay command points for it. Now there's 1 question left. Can multiple abilities affect a single trigger? This is not answered in the Core Rules, but it is answered in the FAQ. As per FAQ when a dice roll triggers more than one effect, each effect is triggered once. From this we can safely say that if you stack the Savage Big Boss command ability on a Arrowboys unit 3 times. a to hit roll of a 6+ will indeed trigger an extra attack generation of 1, for each command ability that you've used. So far i've not seen anything against using the exact same ability for this. 

attack generation.png

attack generation.png

re-rolls.png

CA.png

CA.png

Sources: 
Core Rules: https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Rulesheets/ENG_AoSSW_Rules_booklet_web.pdf
FAQ Core Rules: https://whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Core-Rules-and-Bases-Sizes-EN.pdf

Edited by That Guy
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, broche said:

There's no FAQ on savage attack so it stack.

Right and even if they would bring it to an unmodified 6's in a battletome update it would still be able to stack, you would just not be able to bring the ability to 5's anymore through Brutal Beast Spirits in that case. Unless they would write that the ability can only trigger once in a phase, that would kill the stacking. Or if they would FAQ the Core Rules and state that the exact same ability triggers can only trigger once in a phase. Either one will kill the stacking, but as of now. You can do it.

Edited by That Guy

The Bonegrinz list would be this one:

Actually it's kinda funny, I thought there was something similar about your list, i checked through my own and I indeed found that I made a similar list myself:

Realm: Ghur

Leaders
Savage Big Boss (120)
- General
- Artefact: Gryph-Feather Charm
Wurrgog Prophet (140)
Maniak Weirdnob (120)
- Artefact: Ju-Ju Wotnotz
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Hand of Gork (or Mork)

Battlelines
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys(420)
30 x Savage Orruk Arrowboys (420)
10 x Savage Orruks (120)
10 x Savage Orruks (120)

Units:

4 x Savage Big Stabbas (200)

Battalions
Kunnin' Rukk (200)
Bonegrinz Warclan (110)

Endless Spells
Soulsnare Shackles (20)

Total: 1990 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Extra CP: 2
Wounds: 194

What our lists have going for us is that we make the Savage Big Boss a bunch more survivable, we have a few more more wounds, you have an extra CP, I have some extra endless spell control zoning potential and a better unbinding coverage. You and the Masters list have a bit better force multiplying with the 2 weirdnobs, but I add the wurggog for the extra spellcast, some extra damage and control. Our Big Stabba unit can most definetly be useful, since it's still a 16 wound unit of stabbas that hit like a truck. Keeping it close to the savage Orruks, gives us a bit more of countercharge potential vs lists that throw behemoths at us or a lot of armoured troups. Not to mention, no one can just ignore a unit of 4 Big Stabbas, it will hurt once it charges, so it will be a great carnifex. I do think with the tools that the master list has, that it will still... outperform our lists  by far. It kind of has the best of both worlds. It has the Wurrgog for the big Unbind coverage, it has the double weirdnobs for the spread of unique and stat enhancing spells and mobility. And it has the Savage Big Boss, not completely defensive but it has the Squirmy Warpaint on it, together with 3CP extra, which is 4 on turn 1 and the Aetherquartz Brooch, he will stack those Big Boss command abilities, while using hand of gork to keep moving out of the way. It's a kite list, instead of screen shield + survive list and it got the tools for it. I'm just curious about the inclusion of the Cogs. Speed Up time would counter the whole idea behind a Kunnin' Rukk, because it benefits combat heavy armies much more, by also adding +2 to the charges, therefore he must be setting it to slow down time, which allows for re-rolls saves and 1 additional spell cast. No matter who use the cogs, I can't help but feel that 1 cast will be wasted, because either Hand of Gork, with Bone spirit is cast, with Brutal Beast Spirits and Fists of Gork, which means that the Wurrgog will have an additional cast for... arcane bolt... or mystic shield. No matter what situation the Wurrgog will have this additional cast that can go to nothing but Arcane Bolt and Mystic shield. And Re-roll save rolls for bonesplitterz... is not that impressive. I feel the masters list can improve on this part, but I might be missing something here. That is... just because he included Brutal Beast Spirits twice. I feel he did it to secure the Brutal Beast Spirits in the list, but than why include the cogs?

Edited by That Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AlmGandix3 said:

If you move with kruk you get 4 inches extra

Hmmmmm!!! Interesting, fair enough. 

1 hour ago, broche said:

I'm not sure why Bonegrinz warclan is needed?

Well needed, maybe not. But this basically nearly guarantees you the pick to go second. The entire army is a 1 drop. We also shouldn't forget that once a Bonegrinz takes down a monster, it boosts the bravery of the entire army. The 8 Bravery on the savage orruks in combat and 6 for the arrowboyz, can at least help a bit, as you prefer to keep your CP's for the the Big Boss' CA. It also gives us the extra artefact and extra CP. Also just imagine pulling that roll of 6 off if an arrowboys unit would fall. or even just a savage orruks unit for extra screens. 

I think for us to compete against summoning armies and other top tier ones, we need the first turn and hit really hard (many command points) and for that we need every inch we can get. I don't really like that way of playing. If it fails we need to tank the damage and try holding points. Skeleton warriors get a 5+ and a 6+ save after that and if they survive the attack they are back next turn unless we focus the heroes, which are behind hordes of skeletons.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 8:14 AM, broche said:

I'm not sure why Bonegrinz warclan is needed? the army can easily stay under 6 drop wich is enough to choose start player against every top army

It's not strictly needed, but the reason I took it was:

- Extra CP to multibang the extra shots / run into position

- Summoning included in the Batallion is worth on average >200 points per game*

- Extra artefact

- One-drop gives you a coin flip chance against Sylvaneth which would otherwise be impossible to shift

- Bravery bonus (not a reason to take it, but a small added bonus)

*Assuming you lose all your units...which you won't in most games.  But with the CP that is very useful in this build, it effectively only costs 60 points for the second Batallion, so it's very likely to work out as being points efficient.  With the other benefits, it starts to look like a good deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2019 at 1:19 PM, AlmGandix3 said:

I think for us to compete against summoning armies and other top tier ones, we need the first turn and hit really hard (many command points)

Ah, you might be right about this one. Just try and blow up those necromancers, guardian of souls and vampire counts in legions lists and things like that. Kill their force multiplying before they get to use it well. 

• Like 1

Hi All, what do you think of the following?

Wurgogg Prophet  w Great Zappa Squig

Wardokk (brutal beast spirits)

Wardokk (hand of gork or mork) w Big Wurgogg Mask

Wardokk (kunnin beast spirits)

Troggoth Hag (ally)

30 Morboyz

10 Morboyz

10 Morboyz

10 Boar Boyz

2x2 Big Stabbaz

Kop Rukk

Geminids

71 models | 181 wounds

General Strategy:

Most armies that I see are based around 1, maybe 2,  fast and beastly units right into your face early to disrupt your army/plans.  Witch Aelves, Vampire Lords on Dragon, Stonehorn Huskard+Mournfangs, whatever.  This army meant to try and blunt that attack by stacking minus to hit, Kunnin' Beast Spirits, Arcane Shield, etc. on a 30 wound unit of Boar Boyz or a 60 wound unit of Morboyz and basically throw them in front of that unit.

From there, the army will try and counter punch with the hag,  stabbaz, and a hopefully a superior magic assault and just grind them down with bodies.

Problems I see right off the bat:

1) The Hag's Curse is only 12", (and it's CV7) so it's going to be relatively tough to get off in the 1st hero phase. (and is generally not reliable) Geminids are also CV7, but do have a longer range and can be boosted by the Kop Rukk.  However, they can also backfire on the Savages.

2) Besides the Big Stabbaz, I don't really have anything that hits exceptionally hard.  The Hag is OK I guess.  She's beginning to seem like too big of a points sink.

3) Ranged attacks are limited to magic damage, so I'll have a hard time getting to support heroes.

Anyone have any thoughts here?  I want the army to feel fun and Orruk-y, but I also don't love to lose all the time...

Edited by Beastlord Rakarth

@Beastlord Rakarth seem like a good list to. Personnaly i would split the Boar and merge the Stabbas. Boar are fast and are great on the wing as they can cover large amount of board, while stabbas are slow and a better in the middle of the board ready to answer nearby threath

But yeah i agree you lack hitting power. It will be pillow fight agains some army.  If you want to stick with Hag, i would consider a Savage big boss, and replace great zappa squig with Aetherquartz brooch.  But i think it's a waste to play that much morboys without the Greenskin Warboss. Dropping the Hag for a Wyvern and 2 extra Big Stabbas just seem strictly better.

• Thanks 1

New game with my waaaagh spamming kop rukk against an experienced friend with skaven. 

My list:

Leaders
Wurrgog Prophet (140)
- General
- Artefact: Aetherquartz Brooch 
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Hand of Gork or Mork
Wardokk (100)
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Gorkamorka's War Cry
Wardokk (100)
Wardokk (100)
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Kunnin' Beast Spirits
Wardokk (100)
- Artefact: Big Wurrgog Mask 
- Lore of the Savage Waaagh: Squiggly Curse
Orruk Warboss (140)
- Great Waaagh Banner
- Allies

Battleline
10 x Savage Boarboy Maniaks (280)

Battalions
Kop Rukk (200)
Drakkfoot Warclan (140)

Total: 1900 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 4
Allies: 140 / 400
Wounds: 182

[/spoiler] 

The skaven player have from what I remember :

Warpseer, Deceiver, grey seer, abomination, bell, 3 warpflamer, something like 100 clanrats and 3-4 endless

The game was Scorched Earth. 

First turn was just positioning and buffing for both with some wound here and there. 

In his second turn he double charged boarboyz with deceiver and abomination killing 4 of them. 

My second turn I launched a massive 4 point waaaagh, boarboyz retreated, 30 moreboyz charged and killed the deceiver the other 30 multi engaged and wiped 2 of the 3 unit of clanrats and razed his first objective. 

Next turn the flamers take their toll on morboyz unit, warpseer and abomination engaged the 30 moreboyz, the boarboyz with hand of gork flyed and razed a second objective. 

The 3rd unit of  clanrats disengaged and razed my central objective while warpseer and abomination after another turn of flamer managed to kill the 30 moreboyz and taking my left objective,while the bell engaged the other unit of moreboyz to block them from  Coming near his objective. 

The remaining unit of moreboyz disengaged and use a command point to run 6 coming near his central objective, the boarboyz flyed with hand of gork and charged the remaining clanrats holding the objective. 

The warpseer razed the left objective and teleported to the right one taken by my wurrgog prophet and wardokk, failed the 9" charge and with this the game was practically ended, remaining just my last turn. 

Game won 15-14 by bonesplitterz, a very good game fought to the last roll. 

Edited by Arael
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 9:48 PM, Beastlord Rakarth said:

Anyone have any thoughts here?

Merging the Stabbaz is probably what I would do. Consider the Arachnacauldron for the Hag. At first she can just take the hit and heal it back. You'll have +1 on the casting and unbinding roll for her. Casting her spell on a 6 is more reliable, on top of that access to the whole plethora of the lore of moonclan, which allows you more versatility. In particularly the hand of gork spell would be nice, able to teleport her away (with the cauldron). Since she's a very sturdy and durable fighter, you obviously can go in combat with her, which means the arachnacauldrons hidden gem ability comes in. Now you don't have to deal D3 mortals to her anymore, but deal it to your opponents unit.