Gloomspite preorders - Use our links for all online orders to Support TGA

Ben

Hi everyone. 

A short while ago I was asking how you the TGA community would like to help support the running costs of the forums. 

One of the ideas was sponsorship, and while we don’t have any direct sponsors or adverts on TGA, we are an affiliate of Element Games. 

What this means is that when I recommend Element Games, and you click the link before buying, I earn a commission . 

I signed up for this because I am happy to promote Element Games.  I use them for all my hobby purchases and have only ever had amazing service.  

So get yourself some great savings, and at the same time support TGA by clicking the image below to get your AOS preorders

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Thanks for supporting us! 

5 hours ago, Ben said:

Thanks but I recommend Element because I use them and trust them. 

I’m sure I could scramble and find a US one but I don’t have the experience or trust yet. 

I'd also be interested in a US partner. Especially since the closest GW store is a 3 hour drive for me and I don't know of any FLGS. 

I have just ordered the whole new stuff from them, adding up to 209 GBP. It helped me to save at least  25% as  I am living in Denmark.

Only down side is they have soul war available after 30th May. I dont know if it is the same timing for GW official.

3 minutes ago, Aeonotakist said:

I have just ordered the whole new stuff from them, adding up to 209 GBP. It helped me to save at least  25% as  I am living in Denmark.

Only down side is they have soul war available after 30th May. I dont know if it is the same timing for GW official.

30th June is when it is released, yeah. It’s a 2 week preorder. 

And it worked! I will be getting Malign Sorcery (and maybe the core set if I can afford it) from Element or someone like them, but as none of the third party retailers were offering the Warlord Edition of the GHB I bought it directly from the source. It's those little turn/VP tracker things, I don't know why but I have to have them.

Never used Element Games before, heard their name but never looked into them. However I have to say I'm impressed with the stock levels they keep! Checked out the Daughters of Khaine and they've got 28 Morathi! Crossing my fingers they hold onto some of the Blood Coven kits (far as I can find out GW has discontinued them and considering DoK didn't get a getting started bundle recently I'm guessing a replacement isn't on the horizon for a while). 

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:32 PM, Aeonotakist said:

Just one question, anyone know about their own brand brushes? I saw it is Kolinsky brush with fair price but I wonder if anyone have tried that, or who is the OEM for them?

The Element Brushes are very good value for the price IMO.  I use a mixture of them, Rosemary & Co, Windsor & Newton and the new Artiste Opus brushes.

I think I will give in to the tempation very soon, even if initially did not intend to get anything (perhaps only the big book).

But they sell the Soul Wars box with a 32% discount compared to the GW store (EU). 26% if adding shipping. 

It's kind of sad that it is way cheaper to get something online with shipping cost 2000 km away than actually walking 10 minutes to the closest store. Even FLGS that usually have discounts don't come close. Their conversion rates were always sort of odd, but hey, if I can save a third of cash just by buying elsewhere, I might just do that.

Happy new year everyone

Just a reminder that you can use our affiliate link to support TGA when getting your preorders. 

Gloomspite preorders will be up soon so please consider using our link and ordering from element games. 

Thanks. 

Archived