43) Sylvaneth

44) DoK

45) Fyreslayers

46) LoN

47) Sylvaneth

48) DoK

49) Maggotkin

50) Order Draconis 

51) Ironjawz (oops was wrong on my first post)

52) LoN

53) Stormcast

54) LoN

55) Moonclan

56) LoN

57) Stormcast

58) BoK

59) LoN

60) Fyreslayers

61) DoT

62) DoT

63) BoK

64) Maggotkin

65) Skaven

66) Beastmen

67) Ironjawz

68) Fyreslayers

69) Stormcast

70) Sylvaneth

71) Beastclaw

72) Beastclaw 

73) Ironjawz

74) Stormcast

75) LoN

7 hours ago, MrZakalwe said:

I'm really curious what the 3rd place Mixed Order list was comprised of. Multiple frost 'nixes?

Can't remember the exact list but there were four Frost Phoenix . I want to say they were all anointed as well, although my memory is vague on that detail. 

11 minutes ago, Enoby said:

high elf bolt throwers

I hope that GW will update this unit's waarscroll  to be managed like the new Stormcast balista. (and all the other machineries like this one: canons, balista, catapults) etc... I.E. the crew+the machine  = 1 miniature with augmented life points.

1 hour ago, GeneralZero said:

I hope that GW will update this unit's waarscroll  to be managed like the new Stormcast balista. (and all the other machineries like this one: canons, balista, catapults) etc... I.E. the crew+the machine  = 1 miniature with augmented life points.

I hope so too but unfortunately what it looks like they are going to do is remove it from the game- shove it into the pointsless unbalanced wasteland that will be Warhammer Legends then act as if they've done it's owners a favour. 

I saw that the mixed order force list online:

4 frosthearts
4 x high elf bolt throwers
Lord ordinator
Sea elf high captain dude
3 x 10 skinks

Thanks- The High Elf Seawarden has a pretty badass command ability but I'm not sure it's worth it for a single boltthrower and (common misconception) it's flag doesn't work with boltthrowers- brings me joy with 30 archers using rain of arrows, though. 

4 hours ago, GeneralZero said:

I smell an incoming "rule of 3"  from GW like they did in 40K to limit the spam syndrom....9_9

Eh, the only thing that does not have a current constraint on how many of a thing you can bring are the "other" units that are not a leader, behemoth, battleline, or artillery.  The rest of the units have fairly good limits that scale with the game size.  I don't have the GHB on hand, but I believe that both Behemoths and Artillery have a restriction of 4 units for a 2000 point game.  That seems sufficient to me regardless of duplication.  I don't see too many people bump up against this limit that much except for artillery.  For example, it is starting to get more common in destruction to take 4 allied gitmob rock lobbas in a lot of lists.

I could see maybe some restriction put in place for the units that fall into the limbo where they are not in another category - but even then it does not seem like too much would be spammed past 3 of a unit and be problematic.  If something is then they could easily add a restriction in the matched play points section of the GHB that puts a cap on how many of a specific unit you could take. That seems cleaner than stuffing a general rule into the whole game structure.  And I say that as someone who liked the rule-of-three for 40k.  But there are some  big differences between the structure of 40k vs Age of Sigmar.  First, I think the detachment system, and the previous force organization chart system, are awful.  They are too broad and have been at the root of many of the army building problems that have plagued the game since they came up with that system in 3rd edition.  They need to throw it away.  They have been clinging to this idea and playing plug-the-leaky boat with each edition in regards to that system since then.  On the other hand, Fantasy has generally had a more simple & elegant set of army building restrictions and the army-construction portion of the game has always been better for it. 

The other main difference Age of Sigmar has is that it is built around more small restricted sub-factions and 40k is built around more huge monolith factions.  Rule of 3 as a general thing means less for 40k simply due to the unit variety available to most armies.  Rule of 3 in Age of Sigmar can really mess with some factions - especially the smaller ones.  For example, if I am playing Moonclan and I want to play mostly grots and not many squigs (crazy talk but bear with me) then why should I be restricted to only 3 units of Fanatics?  By the same token, if I am playing mainly squigs (which can become battleline) then why should I be restricted to just 3 units of Herders?  Both of these units are basically just supplements for a core unit. 

There are also Warscroll Battalions in some armies that contain more than 3 of a non-battleline unit.  The Teef Rukk in Bonesplitterz is a battalion that contains just Big Stabbas.  It just seems to me that if there are certain units that need a global restriction then it should be addressed on those units - and that is probably best handled in the GHB points entry for that unit.   

The top Ironjawz list:

Godrakk 
Megaboss 
Warchanter 
Weirdnob

10 ardboys 
10 ardboys 

3 gore gruntas 
3 gore gruntas

5 cave squigs

Ironfist battalion

The Slaanesh list: