How is putting together Blood knights as Fine cast? Plus need some Advice Dealing with Ironjaw's

shinros

Right I want to get some blood knights but the issue is the fact that they are fine cast and considering it was the first model I bought when it was released I have bad memories of it, they kept falling fowards since the contact point of where they were glued onto the base was too small to support the weight of the model. Is this still the same? 

Or are they quite easy to put together since I really like the models. Plus I doubt GW is going to update Death any time soon and give us plastic blood knights oh and I am also planning on buying them due to the fact that I am getting smashed in the face by ironjaw's. 

The issue is the fact that they are high wound models with good saves and they have high rend attacks. Let's not forget the weird fist and foot of gorking half way across the table. Any advice would be appreciated, one more thing the issue of the gore grunta's destroying my infantry lines when they charge how do I deal with that. Due to the rule of one I can't pelt them down with magic and arcane bolt's and the brute's tear my elite infantry to pieces. 

Finecast models are a pain in the ass to deal with. Best advice I can give is, as long as you haven't paid for the model, put it in a food processor. On high. Then savage whatever's left. I honestly thought that all the finecast hate was an internet thing until I had to work with a finest model. Avoid it like the plague.....

6 hours ago, mmimzie said:

Ironjaws literally have no way of dealing with any of the death battle line units in mass.  Bring those and put them in their face. Zombies do the best, then ghouls, then skels i believe. 

I see thanks for the info, I shall organize my army accordingly. 

I bought a new box of blood knight to assemble, they are painful... And not the best model I encounter thus far... Gotten additional 10 2nd handed, reprint is a much preferred task. 

But it totally agree, dragon knights are the next best model to mod into blood knight with min. Mod. They look great as well??

Archived