More than 4 players

spazz

Hey folks has anyone else tried games of more than 4 players? The group I play with have had it a few times (one 5 player game & one 8 player game) & I have to say it is a ton of fun. The 8 player game was last night & while we played a very basic layout of the boards it proved massive fun for all, & everyone could have squared off against every warband if you chose to do so, movement didn't seem to hamper anyone. We were discussing why not have two 4 player games at the beginning but was quickly squashed for the 8 player. We are looking at having some set rules for a 3 game tourney of 8 players type of thing  with a "buy in" each game if you get eliminated + other things. Anyway just wanted to put it out there if you get the chance to play a higher than 4 person game definitely give it a go. Should add we are not a competitive group just folks having fun after work.

IMG_2119.jpg

There was some sure but watching what others were doing made it pass by quickly. As I said we're not playing competitively so it didn't bother anyone + beer is good. All told the game took a little over 2 hrs which equates to roughly 15min per person, about the same per person as a 2 player game.

Archived