Venator (120)

Vexhillor (200) 

15 Retributors (660)

5 Judicators (160)

5 Judicators (160)

5 Judicators (160)

1 Gryphound (40)

Total: 1980/2000

I think it's pretty one Dimensional and I am not 100% sure what other Generals Handbook armies are going to look like, I am limited for now on a side-board until I reinvest into the army (coming soon) I think with 15 (or Possibly 20) Ret's the fear of "only" having 30 Wounds drops off slightly (and 6 Starsoul maces are better then 4!!!)  I am considering trying to squeeze in a Wizard of some description for the obvious Mystic Shield and chip away Mortal Wounds.

Cheers

Sam

Looks solid mate. As you say, it's a bit one dimensional but should do ok in most of the battleplans. I'm interested to see army sizes as obviously number of models is relevant for many.

I guess if you're just Starsoul Macing and Judicating the opponents army off it shouldn't matter! ;) 

Thanks dudes. 

I think the "sneaky sneaky" approach of attempting the land 15 Rets in behind goes out of the window with this list and I guess if the option isn't there you'd pin them with the Rets and concentrate the Starsoul maces. While blasting with the shooting.

if someone rings there army with chaff, you could potentially mortal would off the wall and get the Rets into the juice targets behind but yes the footprint needs consideration. 

On 21 July 2016 at 11:39 AM, ChippyRick said:

List looks solid Sam.

Ive always run a 10 and a 5. In scenerios where your protecting objectives on your half of the table a unit of 5 is pretty helpful.

Thanks Man,

Yeah I've been looking at doing a similar thing with Protectors. They're pretty tasty for a defensive unit.

Archived