Kairic Acolytes conversions ?

Gr3g

Hi everybody, 

I'm looking to convert some of my Kairic Acolytes in an order freeguild and I realy hesitate regarding all the possibilities that are possible with this kit.

So I ask for your help and would like to see some conversion examples you know or some you have done :) 

Please juste show me what you get !

Thank you very much to everybody ;)

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Swooper said:

Well, the famous example is Duncan's Solakian spearmen.

Are you sure you don’t mean kramer’s conversions? Who was definitely first! ? haha still sore about that. 

Dont have picture on my phone but it’s in my thread in my signature ?

I went a chaosy spartan type but they are amazing as base conversion bodies. Just be comfertable with green stuffing the necks because those are quite tricky. Good luck and be sure to share pictures!

Link; www.tga.community/forums/topic/8316-slaanesh-his-spartans-step-daughters-and-anything-that-catches-his-fancy/?tab=comments#comment-80295

21 hours ago, elfhead said:

is working on some stunning conversions

Yeah thank you very much, I love Matteo's work ! It's a genius !

18 hours ago, EMMachine said:

They are inspired after the models Duncan made and in my case for a Ghyran Tribe.

I really love this guys ! They are really great and I didn't see them before ! You've made a really good work, everything it's matching (colour, conversion, etc...). That's a really good example of stunning conversion ! Thank you very much for showing !

@Arael

These guys are interesting, too

So I see,

• hammers of Liberators
  • heads of Space Wolves (giving the head with the optical Lense an Eye patch is an interesting solution)
  • is the fur casted?

Those guys could also look interesting with Axes. It's a very Ghurlike appearence

3 minutes ago, EMMachine said:

@Arael

These guys are interesting, too

So I see,

• hammers of Liberators
  • heads of Space Wolves (giving the head with the optical Lense an Eye patch is an interesting solution)
  • is the fur casted?

Those guys could also look interesting with Axes. It's a very Ghurlike appearence

Everything is correct :D

The fur is not casted, part come from maxmini bits and part are sculpted directly  on the model

7 hours ago, Arael said:
Spoiler

Hope it could help

Yeeeaah that's great my friend !!! Everybody have his try with these guys ! Hope mine will be great too. I think they will be more "antic" warriors than barbarians btw...

Archived