Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlphaKennyThing

Age of Sigmar: Second Edition

When will update the warscroll builder?? Will it be the same day 30 of the release??

Not sure if it was mentioned, but the 84 artifacts were leaked on 4chan yesterday.

Some really interesting ones as well.

•  cloak from Shyish that provides the wearer with ethereal
  • another cloak (Ulgu) makes the wearer untargetable in melee, unless he has attacked already
  • bow from Shyish which can be used in the shooting phase, roll 6 dice, for each 6+ target gets a MW (range of 18")
  • aura item that reduces all MW damage on targets in 6" originating from a wizard by D3
  • a lot of 6+ = MW weapons
  • two weapons that instantly bump a melee weapons rend to -3
  • over all a whole lot of "fulfill hard to achieve condition, get 1 or D3 MWs"
  • an artifact that gives the wearer a flat 4+ against mortals, one that
  • some -1 to hit against wearer in melee, some MW protection, a lot +1 to hit/wound/damage
  • some flying and movement stuff

Also, I have some second thoughts if these will be matched or tournament legal. There is at least one item that changes the "Realmscape Feature Table", ergo you have to play with all the wonky realm rules or nothing.

In the preview, I managed to get a very blurry look at the Slaanesh summoning. Baring in mind I may be wrong as it was very difficult to see, but it seemed very cheap (ranging from 6 points to 24 points for the Keeper). The vast majority of things were 12 points, including what looked to be the exalted seeker chariot. It was very difficult to see the full rules for how the summoning works. 

Goblin gaming is trusted by me and 20% off but there are others. Element?

Edited by 5kaven5lave

29 minutes ago, 5kaven5lave said:

Goblin gaming is trusted by me and 20% off but there are others. Element?

I’ve always found Element to be very good. 

AMA next thread down if you want juicy Malign Sorery info!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoseman said:

When will update the warscroll builder?? Will it be the same day 30 of the release??

I saw the chap post on Twitter that he was working on it. I bet he's had the points values for a while. 

I hope Azyr gets some fixes. It's annoying to not be able to put a Balewind in currently and bugs like the Chariot not being Battleline when you take Order Serpentis allegiance. 

To be fair, they've always responded to me when I've reported problems in a friendly way.

Good day,

Dears, is there any info on COMMAND & STATUS DICE and  SCENERY DICE? Are this dices obligatory for gaming?

How many pack's should i order or not a single oone?

thank you

• Like 1

I'm in the EU. Because of the mark-up, even with the typical 15-20% discount from a third party retailer, it's still cheaper to order from somewhere like Element Games! Not Wayland Games though, once you factor in the wasted month of your life you're never getting back.

I am planning on ordering at wayland, wont they ship the preorders on release day? I only had the issue of long waiting times if things werent in stock

17 minutes ago, Botinok said:

Good day,

Dears, is there any info on COMMAND & STATUS DICE and  SCENERY DICE? Are this dices obligatory for gaming?

How many pack's should i order or not a single oone?

thank you

No obligatory but VERY helpful.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kirjava13 said:

I'm in the EU. Because of the mark-up, even with the typical 15-20% discount from a third party retailer, it's still cheaper to order from somewhere like Element Games! Not Wayland Games though, once you factor in the wasted month of your life you're never getting back.

Yeah, actually I just checked that due to exchange price between £/€, it is cheaper to order from a UK store like Element Games than doing so from a local store in a EU country, even if it also has 15-20% discount and no shipping cost (assuming it's your local store). Without discount Soul Wars is 95£ (about 109€), yet for EU it is 125€!!

Really worth considering ordering from Element Games from anywhere, more so if it supports TGA.

Just pre-ordered with Dark Sphere as they are my local, Lex is a nice guy and they have this insane offer (like I had to ask Lex if I was reading it wrong) that basically means I get all the dice and measuring widget for free when I order the core box. 

If you are local to the store, and have a copy of the old AoS starter, it might be worth checking them out!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JonWebb said:

Just pre-ordered with Dark Sphere as they are my local, Lex is a nice guy and they have this insane offer (like I had to ask Lex if I was reading it wrong) that basically means I get all the dice and measuring widget for free when I order the core box. 

If you are local to the store, and have a copy of the old AoS starter, it might be worth checking them out!

Is that an in store only offer? 

Edit: found it

https://www.darksphere.co.uk/p.php?p=87435

Edited by silentdeathz

8 minutes ago, nukes4life said:

it is store only right? states that it cannot be shipped

Yep. You might be able to sweet talk sending in your box/code but it says store only. 

4 hours ago, Ollie Grimwood said:

I’ve always found Element to be very good. 

Seconding for Element. I got the box, sorcery, ghb,  sequitors, banshees and the objectives for £160 and free shipping. and they've got a competition on to win back the cost of the core box.

• Like 1

If you read French or just want to see the pictures, there is a review with THE WHOLE CORE BOOK page-by-pahe right here : 

Idem for Malign Sorcery : 

53 minutes ago, Inquisitor Gideon said:

Seconding for Element. I got the box, sorcery, ghb,  sequitors, banshees and the objectives for £160 and free shipping. and they've got a competition on to win back the cost of the core box.

Do you have a link to the comp? 

My store manged to order only 5 starter sets and 5 GHB2018, they were told by GW they have to wait if they want more. The start in to the new edition is going to be slow for some people here :D

10 minutes ago, blueshirtman said:

My store manged to order only 5 starter sets and 5 GHB2018, they were told by GW they have to wait if they want more. The start in to the new edition is going to be slow for some people here :D

Damn, your store appears more and more crappy every time you talk about it.....

• Haha 2

I really hope they make a decent 'How to Paint' on Soulwars. Not the 12 minute-drybrush-errthing we got for the last months.