Age of Sigmar: Second Edition

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hoseman said:

When will update the warscroll builder?? Will it be the same day 30 of the release??

I saw the chap post on Twitter that he was working on it. I bet he's had the points values for a while. 

I hope Azyr gets some fixes. It's annoying to not be able to put a Balewind in currently and bugs like the Chariot not being Battleline when you take Order Serpentis allegiance. 

To be fair, they've always responded to me when I've reported problems in a friendly way.

I'm in the EU. Because of the mark-up, even with the typical 15-20% discount from a third party retailer, it's still cheaper to order from somewhere like Element Games! Not Wayland Games though, once you factor in the wasted month of your life you're never getting back.

10 minutes ago, Kirjava13 said:

I'm in the EU. Because of the mark-up, even with the typical 15-20% discount from a third party retailer, it's still cheaper to order from somewhere like Element Games! Not Wayland Games though, once you factor in the wasted month of your life you're never getting back.

Yeah, actually I just checked that due to exchange price between £/€, it is cheaper to order from a UK store like Element Games than doing so from a local store in a EU country, even if it also has 15-20% discount and no shipping cost (assuming it's your local store). Without discount Soul Wars is 95£ (about 109€), yet for EU it is 125€!!

Really worth considering ordering from Element Games from anywhere, more so if it supports TGA.

Just pre-ordered with Dark Sphere as they are my local, Lex is a nice guy and they have this insane offer (like I had to ask Lex if I was reading it wrong) that basically means I get all the dice and measuring widget for free when I order the core box. 

If you are local to the store, and have a copy of the old AoS starter, it might be worth checking them out!

22 minutes ago, JonWebb said:

Just pre-ordered with Dark Sphere as they are my local, Lex is a nice guy and they have this insane offer (like I had to ask Lex if I was reading it wrong) that basically means I get all the dice and measuring widget for free when I order the core box. 

If you are local to the store, and have a copy of the old AoS starter, it might be worth checking them out!

Is that an in store only offer? 

Edit: found it

https://www.darksphere.co.uk/p.php?p=87435

53 minutes ago, Inquisitor Gideon said:

Seconding for Element. I got the box, sorcery, ghb,  sequitors, banshees and the objectives for £160 and free shipping. and they've got a competition on to win back the cost of the core box.

Do you have a link to the comp? 

10 minutes ago, blueshirtman said:

My store manged to order only 5 starter sets and 5 GHB2018, they were told by GW they have to wait if they want more. The start in to the new edition is going to be slow for some people here :D

Damn, your store appears more and more crappy every time you talk about it.....

I really hope they make a decent 'How to Paint' on Soulwars. Not the 12 minute-drybrush-errthing we got for the last months.

6 hours ago, Carnelian said:

That's an insane deal. How can they afford to do that?

You need the barcode from the original starter box.

So sounds like they are falsely claiming partial refunds from GW for their "old stock" (I could be wrong, but that's what it sounds like)

I call shenanigans. 

8 hours ago, blueshirtman said:

My store manged to order only 5 starter sets and 5 GHB2018, they were told by GW they have to wait if they want more.

In terms of stock to sell on release day or in total, for preorders? If it's the former it's like that everywhere, my local GW will only have 6 boxes on the day and not many others will have more. They're suggesting people preorder it to avoid disappointment. To be fair, that's what I went there to do, and I got a neat framed art print for it.

Dunno if it has been discussed already or not, but there is a pretty big shift in the game with 2.0 - bases matter.

The rules now say that you measure from a base unless the model does not  have one.

This is core rules. 

This means GW will need to define base sizes for all models.  Ha.  Like that will happen. :)

4 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

Dunno if it has been discussed already or not, but there is a pretty big shift in the game with 2.0 - bases matter.

The rules now say that you measure from a base unless the model does not  have one.

This is core rules. 

This means GW will need to define base sizes for all models.  Ha.  Like that will happen. :)

They’ve already said they’re going to do that. 

Archived