Age of Sigmar: Second Edition

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chickenbits said:

Games workshop allowed Gaunt summoner + Balewind exist without much change for 2 years straight. Did you really believe them when they said that they were actually playtesting stuff now?

They sure jumped fast to fix Aetherkhmeists though.  #notbitter

1 minute ago, Sigwarus said:

How can skeletons stay in points and nagash the same? Ben Johnson clearly stated in the podcast that points for summoning armies were adjusted to reflect summoning. Im not impressed by that playtesting... 

Death doesn't really summon all that much ;) Sure, they bring back things that have been killed, but skelletons are fair at their current point value for that. 4 movement is incredibly slow, don't forget.

Just now, VoodooChileIRL said:

It wouldn't be a new edition without a religious schism over the rules :D

Well, this one aint so much rules lawyers trying to find loop-holes, more a straight-up "GW said this thing in their video, but the rules says this thing" in regards to roll-off or not for the first turn xD 

23 minutes ago, Sigwarus said:

How can skeletons stay in points and nagash the same? Ben Johnson clearly stated in the podcast that points for summoning armies were adjusted to reflect summoning. Im not impressed by that playtesting... 

They also clearly stated that they build LoN with the new system in mind in one of the livestreams. So if LoN, maggotkin (and DoK and Deepkin) are the benchmark to adjust everything else in respect to that... don’t see how you can already be disappointed without a single full list of points and even with potential leaks without a couple of games in the new system. Just chill and reserve judgement until you can actually back it up. 

2 minutes ago, Kramer said:

They also clearly stated that they build LoN with the new system in mind in one of the livestreams. So if LoN, maggotkin (and DoK and Deepkin) are the benchmark to adjust everything else in respect to that... don’t see how you can already be disappointed without a single full list of points and even with potential leaks without a couple of games in the new system. Just chill and reserve judgement until you can actually back it up. 

Deepkin got a points reduction already though, which is weird.  Not that I'm complaining, I basically get another unit out of the changes.

summoning is blue horrors is going to be SOOOO hard now.

within 12" of a hero but further than 9" from enemy units.

ironjawz ko etc etc all up in yo face turn 1. going to make summoning next to impossible for tzeentch.

the horror death thing when you deal mortals is incredibly meh 1 in 6 chance 

Just now, Drofnum said:

Deepkin got a points reduction already though, which is weird.  Not that I'm complaining, I basically get another unit out of the changes.

Oh good call! That’s kind of why I put them in brackets. Wasn’t sure yet ?

46 minutes ago, Chickenbits said:

Games workshop allowed Gaunt summoner + Balewind to exist without much change for 2 years straight. Did you really believe them when they said that they were actually playtesting stuff now?

Slow down there for a bit and let's see what develops.

2 minutes ago, PUFNSTUF said:

What got reduced for deepkin?

I posted in the Deepkin thread but:

AoStorm or AoSea 420 Hard to tell which is which in the screenshot I saw.  Might be AoSea at 420 and Storm up to 440 

Scryer 80

Morrsarr 140

Leviadon went up to 440

Archived