Age of Sigmar: Second Edition

Just now, christophe said:

hum, very thin and elegant model, but not conviced by the lack of dynamism in the shoulder/arm

Everything is thin and elegant, but her chest-size makes her look like the ghost of a Vegas hooker. Lol

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how big her model is because the picture makes her look really  small. my guess would be she about the same size as Volturnus.

It does make me think that the giant centerpiece model are going to be either the black coach or the mysterious Knight of shrouds on the flying monster that hasn't been reveal yet.

3 minutes ago, Nullius said:

Does anyone else think her massive rack slightly detract from the horror of the mini? She needs a more somber paint job too. More dark colors would go a long way.

agreed, the model looks a bit too bright compare to the other new Nighthaunt models with their dark hoods, also the heads look a bit funky IMO.

Just now, Waiyuren said:

Honestly i thought the same thing. Also there seems to be some backsliding in terms of other proportions too; looking at you, massive hands... She still looks cool though. 

Yeah actually she just needs a little light-dark contrast, and the Rose vine needs to be de-emphasized a bit. This is not the greatest Eavy Metal paint job I’ve ever seen. They took the whole sheet-ghost thing a bit too literally. 

4 minutes ago, PJetski said:

It's a wedding dress. She is holding up part of it with her left hand.

Ah yes, you’re right. That makes more sense. I may paint mine as a funeral dress though, all ethereal fading into black like Nagash’s robes, with a translucence in the face revealing the skull outline. More of a grieving widow’s veil than a wedding dress. The matter of the big hooters remains however. Lol

2 minutes ago, christophe said:

the torso is too short for my taste, and the 2 dynamic ghost, enphasis even more her static, model in a vitrine,  position, I wish her back was in a more super saiyan bending...

Yup, that's it. The ghosts totally steal the focus here. She needed to be bigger relative to the ghosts and be given a more dynamic pose - possibly twisting in agony with her mouth torn open wide, similar to the new Myrmourn Banshees.

8 minutes ago, christophe said:

I think the paint job, extreme highlight, count for 50% of the boob job effect

Yeah I think you’re right. Actually I love the model but this paint job is a little flat all around. And the bride of Frankenstein stripes in the ghosts hair isn’t my favorite either. This model needs a fading white to black/incubi-darkness effect similar to the Executioner model from the boxed set. And the purple flowers are also too attention-drawing. I think I’ll Paint the roses white, and the vine spectral black to de-emphasize the plant-life, which really shouldn’t be such a focus

7 minutes ago, christophe said:

the torso is too short for my taste, and the 2 lovely dynamic ghosts, enphasis even more her static, model in a vitrine,  position, I wish her back was in a more super saiyan bending...

It’s the ‘Uge rack that makes the torso look too short I think. Most of her upper-torso consists of it.

33 minutes ago, Furuzzolo said:

Has anyone seen if they did roll off for the first turn or number of drops still dictate who goes? I'm talking about the twitch aos 2.0 game

They confirmed earlier in the Tactics show that turn 1 priority remains unchanged.

3 hours ago, stickybluetoffee said:

each battle tome will have a new endless spell. 

I think it's a very smart move marketing-wise. The faction dices and scrolls are not necessary, but spells is an other story... The worse being the terrains (Nurgle trees, deepkin shipwreck, woodies forest...), you need them if you play half serisouly... thankfully the terrains are not too expensive for GW standard)

4 minutes ago, Enoby said:

Ben and Martin from GW said that the Keeper of Secrets is decreasing in price. This would suggest that not all summoning armies are going up in cost. 

They said Khorne is mostly staying as it is in points, as they thought it needed a points reduction, but that was offset by the addition of summoning.

3 minutes ago, Enoby said:

Ben and Martin from GW said that the Keeper of Secrets is decreasing in price. This would suggest that not all summoning armies are going up in cost. 

I heard that most Seraphon stuff also stays the same, except Skinks who lose their horde bonus, and a few things (Knights and Stegadon IIRC) get cheaper.

Archived