WTS Stormcast Eternals and a few Wanderers models. Will consider Death Models for trade

Teuchter

I am looking to sell off some of my over zealous purchases to help fund life! I am based in Stirling Scotland, and will post anywhere at cost or we can arrange to collect. I would also listen to offers for trades for death models.

Stormcasts are mostly painted I will update with pictures later, however for now they are a heavily shaded gold with green shoulders. These guys are tabletop standard at best. They were painted to be played at a tournament and were rushed. Looked good in play though! 

All the models are painted to the scheme as above unless other wise specified.

• Lord Celestant
  • Lord Relictor
  • Neave Blacktalon (gold spray)
  • Warscroll Cards
  • The now old battletome

Will take offers on individual units now as someone took a large portion of the army. 

I also have 16 Glade Guard, 5 Sisters of Thorn, 5 Wild Riders, 10 Shadow Warriors with Wood elf heads, a spell weaver and a Glade Lord on Great Stag. All assembled and based. Glade lord has been painted... you might want to strip it :P

I am especially interested and looking for Arkhan the Black (Just the Rider) as I messed up gluing him to the saddle.  I would also consider listed in order

• Spirit Hosts
  • Morghasts
  • Fenrasian Wolves
  • Hexwraiths
  • Black Knights
  • Skeletons
  • Grave Guard
  • Terrorgeists/Zombie Dragons

I will take photos this evening of any any all of what you want to see through a PM. I have sold through here before and I am reliable and will send quickly and securely. 

PM me for any additional details you would like to know. 

Cheers!

20180705_204603.jpg

20180705_202832.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Teuchter changed the title to WTS, Khorne Half of Starter Set, Sylvaneth assembled army, Blades of the Blood Queen Battle Force, Blood Angels

Sold some of my stormcast. updated the price to reflect that and also happy to accept offers on any individual units or batches. 

Also added in some of my old wanderers as a wee freebie bonus to the sylvaneth lot. Persuade me to throw them into the purchase of the rest of the SCE and I could maybe be convinced?!

cheers, 

Almost all of this is sold now. Removed it all. 

I am especially interested and looking for Arkhan the Black (Just the Rider) as I messed up gluing him to the saddle.  I would also consider listed in order

• Spirit Hosts
  • Morghasts
  • Fenrasian Wolves
  • Hexwraiths
  • Black Knights
  • Skeletons
  • Grave Guard
  • Terrorgeists/Zombie Dragons

Archived