Season of War Website is now live

I do hope if there is a white wash, that the ratio of each faction gets split across the surrounding lands, so that even with 10% of a share in the points a little bit of surrounding land or features gets given to a faction. I mean I can't see North America being any different to the other 2 graphs right now xD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, DamonRafael said:

uhm.. quick question: does the WS needs to be painted starting today to be submitted?

Or can I just pop in with the few I painted in the last 2 months?

I think they mostly want new scrolls.  Otherwise people will start submitting stuff from a year ago if they wanted.

Just now, daedalus81 said:

I think they mostly want new scrolls.  Otherwise people will start submitting stuff from a year ago if they wanted.

ow :S won't be able to submit any WS then. I have no plans to buy anything new for a long while :D

Well, I guess I must play some games more then!

2 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

My current thought is that I've not finished any of the units for my Bloodbound - they all need the bases completed and varnishing, so should be able to register a good 6 or 7 completed paint jobs ;) 

uhm, if that's allowed then I can submit at least my mongers and Valkia!!

4 minutes ago, DamonRafael said:

uhm, if that's allowed then I can submit at least my mongers and Valkia!!

My thought is that providing you worked on them during the "preparation" phase (when they announced the Season of War campaign and told you to muster your forces) or during the actual campaign they ought to count.  Happy to be corrected though :D

Yup, I knew it order is going to take this considering the fact order and chaos pretty much have the most factions and chaos not far behind. It does not help that destruction and death barely have been updated especially Death so no surprise here. Both factions are pretty much a side show at this point oh well that's my salty episode over. 

I am going to keep trying for nagash. :D

my local GW rep just accidently emailed out his private link for voting to the whole facebook group . I just checked it and there's nothing to stop me reporting 666 wins for chaos today (hopefully no tool does that)  I flagged it with him this morning by fbook comment and email but he's left it up live all day

6 minutes ago, James McPherson said:

nope its been up there all afternoon since 12pm today. He obviously doesn't check his email either!

Well if something happens, GW will correct it since according to Isaac security seems tight on the website.

1 minute ago, James McPherson said:

can't be that tight if some staff member can just give away a free link by accident to enter results in as desired! tempted to post it here but don't want to get the guy in trouble

I was talking in a sense that GW is watching in the website carefully. If they notice something strange they will correct it. I should of been more clear. If they notice a crazy amount of results being sent from a store's link they will investigate and do a correction. 

Just now, polarbear said:

I don't get why anyone would care. It's not a real competition of any sort. I'm glad it's going on to get people hobbying but the idea anyone would have any stake at all in the results baffles me. 

Fluff is serious business, Death has been lacking in that department save the audio drama and the book. Plus one small story about what neferata is doing. :D

Still I understand what you mean in my GW store a lot of people are  actually painting their armies.

Just now, shinros said:

Fluff is serious business, Death has been lacking in that department save the audio drama and the book. Plus one small story about what neferata is doing. :D

Still I understand what you mean in my GW store a lot of people are  actually painting their armies.

I'm definitely all for fluff advancement and engagement of customers, promoting the hobby and all that. I just don't identify with the guy who wakes up in the morning with a clenched fist like man we gotta win this campaign by hook or by crook. :P 

Archived