Season of War Website is now live

Just a heads up, the Season of War website is now live!

https://seasonofwar.games-workshop.com/

The UK will be fighting for Greywater Fastness, the US and Canada get The Living City and Europe will be battling for the Phoenicium. If you're in the UK and haven't got a local GW or FLGS, feel free to send your results to me via PM, and/or pictures of your latest painted Warscroll and i will log the results for you via Ad Hoc Games tabletop hobby store.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, DamonRafael said:

So Switzerland will fight in Greywater Fastness with all non-EU, non-US countries right? :)

I'm not sure whether they are dividing it by EU or not EU, or just by continent. Easiest way is to put your postcode or equivalent in, then it'll show you where you should be submitting results.

1 minute ago, AdHocGames said:

I'm not sure whether they are dividing it by EU or not EU, or just by continent. Easiest way is to put your postcode or equivalent in, then it'll show you where you should be submitting results.

Turned out Switzerland is in EU for this campaign! (still not for shipments sigh :( )

Thanks for the suggestion :)

Seems like a good place to let you all know I was sent all the materials for the summer campaign to make an online presence for anyone not able to post results or painted war scrolls in their local store. 

Head over to HobbyHammer to read this intro post to give you details on how to take part online. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, HobbyHammer said:

Seems like a good place to let you all know I was sent all the materials for the summer campaign to make an online presence for anyone not able to post results or painted war scrolls in their local store. 

Head over to HobbyHammer to read this intro post to give you details on how to take part online. 

Cheers

Glad to hear this.  My FLGS is not on the list to report.  We thought we were going to have to try to make arrangements with a store about 150 km away.

10 minutes ago, Lucio said:

On holiday atm so can't get the site loaded on the crappy data connection here. What's the scoring methods they're using? Is it linked to the card my local GW gave me?

You have to report your results and/or painted Warscrolls to your local GW or FLGS store.

First results and Warscrolls are being posted on the Campaign site. Death had an brief reign over Greywater Fastness, but now it's back to being heavily contested with Order and Destruction. Phoenicium has been controlled by Order all morning.

Will be interesting to see how things go after the first weekend - I'm hoping it won't be a complete whitewash for any one faction.  Will also be very interesting to see how individual stores score - are there any AoS in my town other then me :P

32 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

Will be interesting to see how things go after the first weekend - I'm hoping it won't be a complete whitewash for any one faction.  Will also be very interesting to see how individual stores score - are there any AoS in my town other then me :P

just paint your little as off and contribute that way xD

Archived