Nurgle Marked Chaos Warriors Army, what alliance?

Ferrus65

I'm a bit confused.

I just have a Nurgle Maggotkin Army (mortals only, I don't like demons models) and I'm seriously considering starting a new, Slaves to  Darkness army.

Everything will be Nurgle marked, and with themed conversions.

But in gaming which alliance will be better using?

If I well understand it's possible to use Nurgle Maggotkin Alliance (mortal heroes), because everything is marked Nurgle.

Or sinergies are better using a Slave to Darkness army?

Thank you very much!!

23 minutes ago, Ferrus65 said:

I'm a bit confused.

I just have a Nurgle Maggotkin Army (mortals only, I don't like demons models) and I'm seriously considering starting a new, Slaves to  Darkness army.

Everything will be Nurgle marked, and with themed conversions.

But in gaming which alliance will be better using?

If I well understand it's possible to use Nurgle Maggotkin Alliance (mortal heroes), because everything is marked Nurgle.

Or sinergies are better using a Slave to Darkness army?

Thank you very much!!

I would say, in case of Battle Traits Nurgle Allegiance should be better (after Slaves of Darkness only gives you Benefits around your heroes and the Eye of the Gods).

Command Traits and Artefacts I actually don't know, but with Nurgle Allegiance your Sorcerers get additional Spells.

The only real point to play a Slave of Darkness Allegiance in my oppinion would be if you want to play an cavalry army, making Chaos Chariots and Chaos Knights Battleline.

Depends if u want the charge run mechanic or if u want to try using chaos and a unit of blight kings with the general trait +1hit on them for some dices love

In chaos u can also play units of skin wolves 120 points x 3, they are great also with that combat trait

If u only want to play slaves models go with maggotkin and many units of chaos chosens, with the wheel on +1 wound they are beasts, if buffed with blades from sorcerer more. 

Archived