Events UK: BLACKOUT - Firestorm Games - 4&5th August - Pack released

Chris Tomlin

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, Wayner said:

Payment sent bud 

I'm in

Great news!

I will update entrants later. I'm probably going to look to close ticket sales around the end of June so I know how many players to expect. Will confirm that in due course though. Still plenty of time to get your ticket.

I am going to delay putting out a proper pack of sorts just yet following the weekends announcements. I can confirm that this event will be played using the new AoS 2nd Edition rules as they will drop a good month or so beforehand.

Pretty exciting!

Chris

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Morning,

Nice to see a few more people signing up. Attendance is slowly creeping up to a pretty respectable figure. 

We also still have some big dogs to add to the list when they pick up their tickets (hint hint @ChippyRick @Sangfroid @Countmoore @Nigehelm :x)

Don't forget to get your grudges in as well!

Next Friday (25th)  will be the first thing I do when I wake up ?

Edited by Sangfroid
  • Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, BroccoliBoy said:

Evening @Chris Tomlin, Just send the money for two tickets for Dan George and Angus Brain. I'm a vegetarian is this going to cause an issue for the lunch?

Hi,

This will not be a problem at all mate . Firestorm have their own chef who is very accommodating towards dietary requirements. You'll be fed no issue :) 

I've had a few more payments come in over the weekend and I believe we may be over 80 players now, which is fantastic.

I'll get the entrants list updated as soon as I get a chance today/tomorrow.

Cheers,
Chris

17 hours ago, Hypno said:

Put me down for a ticket Chris i'll send you the money soon as I get paid at the end of this week

cheers

Kane Holloway

Great news Kane!

The list is for paid entrants only, so I'll get you added at the end of the week bro.

@HobbyHammer - Aelford is out, so you need to find a new grudge partner I'm afraid!