W: Putrid Blightkings Head, Icon and Bell Bits H: PayPal, Ironjawz, Stormcast, Gutbusters, DoK. Loc: US

Have almost a whole bits bag of Blightkings stuff -- heads, arms, weapons, armor, limbs, iconography etc. Can get a picture when I'm home tonight. Would trade for some Stormcast kits (plus money to pay the difference) if you have complete models you're trading. I'm not interested in bits at the moment unless you have the bits to upgrade a Dracothian Guard to Lord-Celestant on Dracolith (or same for Drakesworn Templar -> Lord-Celestant on Stardrake).

3 hours ago, Poison Jr. said:

Have almost a whole bits bag of Blightkings stuff -- heads, arms, weapons, armor, limbs, iconography etc. Can get a picture when I'm home tonight. Would trade for some Stormcast kits (plus money to pay the difference) if you have complete models you're trading. I'm not interested in bits at the moment unless you have the bits to upgrade a Dracothian Guard to Lord-Celestant on Dracolith (or same for Drakesworn Templar -> Lord-Celestant on Stardrake).

I actually do have the LCoD bits.  I can send you pics if you’re interested.  

Archived