Melbourne Age of Sigmar FB Group

mclargehuge

Hi everyone,

My name is Brendan and I am the admin for the Melbourne Age of Sigmar Facebook group. Just wanted to introduce myself in here and invite anyone who isn't already a member.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MelbAOS/

Over the last few weeks we have started to get some regular games and meet ups and as the game we love continues to change, we are seeing more interest and the community is beginning to grow. I can see Richard has already posted a few topics which is awesome.

So please join the group, post up some progress and join the discussion and hopefully we can throw some dice together soon.

Hi, odd question here. I was working with an artist in Melbourne, named Kenneth Erickson. He was an active member of the AoS community as far as I know. He seems to have gone completely dark online recently (Twitter, Instagram, personal website, everything) and I was just curious if anyone knew anything about him or if he's okay?

Thanks

On 7/19/2016 at 0:49 AM, Mengel Miniatures said:

Hi, odd question here. I was working with an artist in Melbourne, named Kenneth Erickson. He was an active member of the AoS community as far as I know. He seems to have gone completely dark online recently (Twitter, Instagram, personal website, everything) and I was just curious if anyone knew anything about him or if he's okay?

Thanks

Sorry, I have not come across him and he's isn't in the FB group. If he turns up I'll let you know.

Archived