Shadeglass weapons and crits.

SirSolomon

In the FAQ it states that if you roll a crit for blessed armour you get to heal. If you have three defence dice and you roll crits for all three you heal 3 wounds.

Does this apply to the shadeglass weapons as well. For example: Shadeglass darts. you have 3 attack dice, you roll 2 crits. Does that mean 2 extra damage?

I just went a re-read the cards and I would interpret Shadeglass differently than Blessed Armour. Shadeglass reads on a successful attack action with  a critical hit. So it isn't based on the number of critical symbols rolled but whether or not it was a successful attack that had a critical symbol as part of the success. For example, fighting with Fjul Grimnir against Garrek you roll 1 Axe and 1 crit they roll 1 crit. Successful attack but not a critical hit. Alternate scenario, you roll 1 Axe and 1 crit they roll 1 dodge. Successful attack that is a critical hit. I'm sure you didn't need that broken down so much but I was just thinking of how I could make what I am saying as clear as possible. 

Also I missed that FAQ on Blessed Armour. Might make it into one of my decks now. 

Nope.

The Blessed Armour specifically refers to [Crit] dice results, whereas the Shadeglass weapons refer to Critical Hits.

You score A (singular) Critical hit whenever you make a successful attack and rolled at least one [Crit] symbol, as per the rules on page 20 (also see changes in the FAQ).

Archived