LoN, NH, FeC, OBR & Realm Artifact MTG style Cards

Dracan

Hi Guys.

With the new Legions of Nagash tome i thought it was a good time to put some effort into the old army as vampire counts was always my first love ever since i started fantasy in 7th edition.

So as a first step with the process into getting them all on rounds and give them the TLC required to be my pride and joy again, I decided to spend the time and make some game aid spell, ability and artifact cards similar to what Killax and others have done for the chaos factions. This not only got the undead juices flowing but gave me an excuse to read all the book properly :D

Images are either from GW books or just plain old google images and i cant take any credit for any of the art so hope thats not an issue... (mostly MTG I think)

Hope you guys find then usable/enjoyable.

C&C or suggestions on art are always appreciated.

Regards

Dracan

image.png.6338eae668716713553ffa09fb6e3893.png

image.png.47b0d9826d1ed7208b6136fca19ca5c0.png

image.png.1a1b244dcd9fc7f90d4a84597bab27a8.png

image.png.19e55e8ef53d74caef23c343542ffb78.png

image.png.33f3eb6c440e4cb2797fe19cee8f4ba5.png

image.png.c5e87ef04e30ccecb241e784cc8a7b08.png

Edit * Added the latest version of LoN and Night haunt cards

Edit * Added some card back options

Edit * Added Artifacts of the realms cards

Edit * Added FeC cards

Edit * Added OBR cards

Legion of Nagash Spell Artifact and Command cards.pdf

Night Haunt Spell Artifact and Command cards.pdf

Nighthaunt backs.pdf

Legion of nagash backs.pdf

Realm artifacts.pdf

Flesh Eater Courts cards.pdf

Ossiarch Bonereapers Cards.pdf

image.png

Edited by Dracan
Added Ossiarch bonereapers
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 9

I used Magic Set Editor. the save file can be found attached.

If you do find some errors or better art/configuration please post the edits.

I'm not overly sentimental about any of it so if there is something better id happily change them.

As for pick and choosing, hmm... not on the pdf but you can edit the master file and just remove the ones you dont need.

Legions of Nagash.mse-set

55 minutes ago, Dracan said:

If you do find some errors or better art/configuration please post the edits.

I'm not overly sentimental about any of it so if there is something better id happily change them.

Might just be preference, but if the casting costs stayed as "5" or "6" instead of "B B B B B B" that is way easier to see on the fly.

People might just ignore it, but at a glance it's easier to see the number instead of symbols.

rules text for Legion of Night command trait 'above suspicion' is wrong.

Also, though it's a minor thing, all the Command Traits should be labeled as 'Command Traits'.  You currently have them labeled as 'Command Abilities' on the cards, and 'Command Ability' is an actual game term for a different mechanic, one which you actually made cards for later down in the file.

Also also, since you made cards for the generic spells, you should probably also make a card for the generic command ability, Inspiring Presence.  And Endless Legions for that matter, though it's unlikely to ever see play outside of narrative games.

That's just the stuff I got from a quick once over, I can take a longer look later.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Sception said:

rules text for Legion of Night command trait 'above suspicion' is wrong.

Also, though it's a minor thing, all the Command Traits should be labeled as 'Command Traits'.  You currently have them labeled as 'Command Abilities' on the cards, and 'Command Ability' is an actual game term for a different mechanic, one which you actually made cards for later down in the file.

Also also, since you made cards for the generic spells, you should probably also make a card for the generic command ability, Inspiring Presence.  And Endless Legions for that matter, though it's unlikely to ever see play outside of narrative games.

That's just the stuff I got from a quick once over, I can take a longer look later.

Thanks for the comments, edits made and first post updated with new PDF at higher quality as well.

13 minutes ago, Ahn-ket said:

Hi dracan

Nice work but some cards don't have the full rules on it you should check it one of it is decripify

Hmmm seems like some of the text on prison, decrepify, soulpike andEmissary got lost somehow with the update. 

Fixed and re uploaded the pdf.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice! I would also like to plug Hanskrampf on dakkadakka, he's designed  beautiful custom cards for almost every faction in the game (including LoN), they have battle traits, command traits, command abilities, artefacts, spells and skills. Basically everything you would want, he also has special files for printing. So check them out as well and pick the one you prefer: https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/724491.page

Edited by Nevvermore

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,Was abroad for a couple of weeks over the AoS2.0 launch so havent gotten around to this till now.

Find attached the updated LoN Spell, Artifact and Command cards. now with  at the double and forward to victory, nerfed Mystic shield and arcane bolt

Let me know if you guys spot any errors.

Ill probably be doing the Nighthuant too as i just ordered the new starter and some extras :D

Legion of Nagash Spell Artifact and Command cards.pdf

• Like 1