Events UK: Coalescence: Malign Portents (Cardiff)

The Coalescence: Malign Portents player pack for the Cardiff event is now ready!

Coalescence: Malign Portents is a one day narrative campaign event set in Shyish during the Time of Tribulations. It will take place at the South Wales Gaming Centre (Firestorm Games) Cardiff, from 10AM to 6PM on Saturday 17th March 2018. That's pretty close so click that link and get registering! All you need is a 1500 pts Age of Sigmar army and a sense of adventure!

Players of all ages and experience levels are welcome. If you haven't participated in an event like this before and aren't sure if it's right for you, I would encourage you to download the pack and take a look. This fun, casual event is perfect for anyone wanting to dip a toe in the water of narrative play. I think this event is going to be a huge amount of fun, and I would love for as many of you as possible to be a part of it. This is a great chance to meet other local AoS players and get involved in our friendly, growing AoS community.

You can download the pack and register to participate in this exciting, FREE*, one day narrative campaign event by following this link:

http://www.arcaneterrain.com/coalescencemp2018

If you have any questions about the event or the pack please let me know.

*You'll just need to pay the usual entry/table fee as with any regular gaming session.

Coalescence 2018-02.jpg

Coalescence 2018-03.jpg

Coalescence 2018-04.jpg

Coalescence 2018-05.jpg

Coalescence 2018-06.jpg

Archived