Looking for Games Club in Leeds / Wakefield /Sheffield UK

Brother Mayhem

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this forum.. I've posted before, but it seems that was a while back...!

I'm painting up a Death army, and I'd like to be able to use it, but I do not know anyone who plays AoS! Is there any clubs in the areas mentioned in the title? It'd be good to start playing Sigmar and trying something new..!

Hey hey I’m also in Leeds and fairly new to AoS!

not sure about clubs but the games workshop in Bradford, and the Warhammer store in Leeds city centre (next to the Nandos) are both great locations with good staff!

If you’re ever looking for a game feel free to let me know I’d love an AoS buddy locally! I’m also painting a Death army :)

• 5 months later...
On 2/28/2018 at 5:34 PM, Arentius said:

Hey hey I’m also in Leeds and fairly new to AoS!

not sure about clubs but the games workshop in Bradford, and the Warhammer store in Leeds city centre (next to the Nandos) are both great locations with good staff!

If you’re ever looking for a game feel free to let me know I’d love an AoS buddy locally! I’m also painting a Death army :)

Hey man ! I’d be interested in setting up a game or even going to the Leeds store to play. Let me know or message me.

• 3 months later...

Archived