Time to start a thread of all my AOS efforts. I have been focusing mostly on Dwarves, Greenskins and Ogors, with random others mixed in for style.

I'll try and add little excerpts from the games i play as well as some WIP of my new projects. Now most of my stuff is most of time at about 85% of being fully done. I always forget little details and notice them later on.

My Kharadron army is the closest I've ever been in so many years of hobby of having a finished coherent army. Which is quite a good feeling i must say. The rest isn't as unified.

Endrinmaster Front.jpg

Endrinmaster Back.jpg

Khemist Front.jpg

Khemist Back.jpg

Admiral Front.jpg

Admiral Back.jpg

Endrinriggers.jpg

Grunstok Thunderers.jpg

Arkanaut Gatling.jpg

Arkanaut Light Skyhook.jpg

Arkanaut Skypike.jpg

Still a lot of stuff to show, my inspiration was military looks from the early 20th century. Do tell me if the photos of the units are too small, I'll upload larger ones. Comments appreciated!

Thank you all for your comments! Here are some more Duardins, of the more dispossessed kind. They are also based on historical themes and styles. High fantasy colors is not for me. I wanted them to be less opulent than the usual dwarven aesthetic. So not as much gold apart from the lords and unit commanders. Red fabric is the unifying theme when it is there in the first place.

Banners and icons all need to be done plus some other details here and there. I have the designs mostly ready so just need to get to it! I'm also gonna change the Ironbreakers leader's shield, as if feel he doesn't fit with the rest. I use the Grombrindal pilot as an engineer.

Belegar Front.jpg

Belegar Back.jpg

Engineer Pilot Front.jpg

Engineer Pilot Back.jpg

Longbeards.jpg

Ironbreakers.jpg

Hammerers.jpg

P.S. Does the site auto compress the images? They seem to lose quality once they are posted.

These are fantastic! Love the color scheme and head swaps. I love that white paint on the metal components with the paint scratched off exposing the silver beneath. Love the darker more subdued colors.

And that Ironclad! Cannot wait to see more. What a cool idea; the model has lots of movement. Thanks for posting.

• 11 months later...

On a of bit of a modelling break for the last few month but I'm back at it!

Still working on my Order forces but as my second army is Destruction, I got very excited with the new goblins and trolls coming out so I got myself a Dankhold and started work on it.

IMG_1415.jpg.3ab33bdb2d790739ed1df2fc9db00990.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived