WTS/T Joblot stuff: Tomb Kings, Dark Elves, High Elves, Wood Elves, Chaos, FEC, Bretonnians [US based]

swarmofseals

I'm looking to clear out some space and have a bunch of joblot type models that I'd love to sell for cheap. I'd also consider certain trades. Conditions vary including stripped, unassembled, partially assembled, assembled bare, primed, partially painted and painted.  Replacement bits will be sent for any broken parts. US based but will ship internationally anywhere.

I'm happy to provide pics of things but most are spread out in various boxes and it would be helpful to get an idea of how many of each thing you might be interested in so that I can take a pic of exactly what I'd be sending you. 

Command options available when appropriate.

What I've got:

Tomb Kings:

Warriors: looking for $1 each for these, can be armed with spears or with hand weapons. Comes with a Tomb Kings shield

Archers: looking for $1.5 each for these

Skeleton Chariots: looking for $10 each for these. Includes two crew.

Wood Elves:

Glade Guard: $1.25 each

Chaos:

Marauders with Flails: $1 each

Chaos Warriors with Halberds (metal add on): $2 each

Chaos Warhounds: $1.25 each

High Elves:

Lothern Seaguard/Spireguard: $1 each

Ellyrian Reavers: $3 each

Silver Helms: $4 each

Archers: $1.50 each

old monopose spearmen (no shields): $.5 each

Dark Elves:

Darkshards: $1 each (sculpt before the most recent. 6th ed I think?)

Bretonnians:

Peasant Bowmen: $1.50 each, $1 each for monopose -- will provide stakes/braziers for sufficiently large units

Men-at-Arms: $2 each

FEC:

Ghouls: $1 each

Stuff I'd consider trading for (I will also offer cash for any of these things depending on the price)

Various Lust Elves/Dark Elves from the Raging Heroes TGG2 kickstarter campaign

Diaz Seekers of Slaanesh

Vardiyin, Vampire (Enigma Miniatures 3051) -- I will buy or trade very favorably for this guy if anyone has it. Any condition fine as long as it's complete. 

Creature Caster Zombie Dragon, Mountain Dragon

Manhunter (AoW 59)

Vampire Countess (AoW 22/23)

Dark Elf Princess (AoW 64)

Medusa with Spear (AoW 76)

Dark Elf Sorceress (AoW 8, AoW 48)

Naga Queen (AoW 73)

Archlich (AoW 85)

Bits:

Corpse Cart Balefire Brazier

1 Grandaxe

1 Starsoul Mace

Any suitably ornate monstrous infantry sized weapon. Maces, polearms, flails, axes, khopesh etc. all welcome. Ideally free from race-specific insignia on the business end of the weapon. Doesn't need to be GW. Ideally would look reasonably good on a vaguely Tomb Kings style model 

EDIT: TK skeleton warriors, Seaguard/Spireguard and Ellyrian Reavers all sold out.

On 2/26/2018 at 5:11 AM, shilohm said:

do you have skeleton's photos ?

how much to post to portugal?

cheers

Hey, sorry for the slower response. TGA doesn't notify on thread reply XD. I can get you photos, although it's possible all of the warriors are sold. I haven't finalized anything yet though so things could always fall through. Posting to Portugal would likely cost between $15 and $25 depending on how much you were ordering. 

How many models did you want?

On 2/26/2018 at 3:17 PM, Monkstro said:

Can I see picks of the reavers and spireguard please. I'm interested in picking them up. How many did you have of each? 

I don't recall off the top of my head, but I would guess there are maybe 50 or so spireguard give or take and between 20 and 30 reavers. Let me know how many of each you want and I'll be happy to get you pics.

4 hours ago, Wolfman said:

How many TK chariots do you have and are they complete with horses as well as crew?

I have somewhere around 30 of them although I have a couple of folks who have poked me about 5-6 each, so I'd say there are between 10 and 20 that are certainly available and possibly more if those deals fall through. They all have horses and crew, and most are fully intact. There is a horse here and there that needs a head glued back on and a couple of chariots need a wheel reglued but most have no actual breaks.

EDIT: also please either PM me or mention me/quote me in the reply so I get notified, that way I'll get back to you more quickly. Best way is to PM.

On 2/27/2018 at 11:27 PM, swarmofseals said:

Hey, sorry for the slower response. TGA doesn't notify on thread reply XD. I can get you photos, although it's possible all of the warriors are sold. I haven't finalized anything yet though so things could always fall through. Posting to Portugal would likely cost between $15 and $25 depending on how much you were ordering. 

How many models did you want?

around 30-40 skelis..

18 hours ago, swarmofseals said:

i actually just found another bag of them! ill count them and send you more info in a bit

EDIT: Yup, there are 40 of them that I found. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll send pics.

They're all armed with tk shields and weapons? Are the heads also from tk?

Send some pics plz!

Cheers 

6 hours ago, shilohm said:

They're all armed with tk shields and weapons? Are the heads also from tk?

Send some pics plz!

Cheers 

Here's a picture. I'll send extra TK shields so that every model has one. Heads are a mix, and there are some models that are converted using legs and torsos from the TK chariot riders sprue. The weapons for skeleton warriors are the same for normal and TK except the champion sword which is unique to TK, and I think there are a couple of those in this unit. Let me know ASAP if you want these as I'll be shipping stuff out today. PM me to arrange details. Thanks!

EDIT: I can also send spears to replace all of the hand weapons if you want.

IMG_20180302_082731.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived