The Innaugural Monthly Kitbash Competition Thread (participation)

flemingmma

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14-3-2018 at 5:08 PM, Kisufisu said:

Damn Kugane, that's one wonderfully eshin-y ratdude you got there! Instantly reminds me of the nezumi in Magic the Gathering.

Thank you! :) I just finalized the paint job. Now just need to varnish and add plants to the base and he'll be good enough for tabletop. I was thinking to spend much more time layering and glazing, but at glance it wouldn't change much. Just a shame the sword is crooked.

5aaba53d0bfaf_BroodhorrorFinished(4).jpg.2a8dd1b709189816ac924dd094d41ec6.jpg

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 4:23 PM, Kisufisu said:

I'm not sure what you have in mind and I might be too early to judge, but since this thing started out with a chaos hero, wouldn't it be logical and fair that the next ones are simply "order hero", "death hero", and "destruction hero" in some order? I mean, I probably have bits to build any of those to some fashion, though I'm not even sure if I want to take a break from my rat-men. But it would kind of make sense to give every faction the chance to show their stuff right off the bat, before having different themes for the competition.

I would be well up for this

Today is the last day you can declare your intention to compete, I'll allow an extra day for getting projects in. Also if you've already painted your hero and haven't taken the 5 photos just make the photos black and white. Happy kitbashing everyone :)

Archived