Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldmanlee

moonclan squig

Hi all 

ive been looking at new armys as I'm not enjoying my kharadrons I like the look of moonclan grots my question is can you make a semi competitive list using the squigs? 

A heavy squig army won heat 3 of the Grand Tournament last year. If played well (very well), it can be very effective. Check it out here http://facehammer.co.uk/2017/07/06/gt-heat-3-winning-list-squigs/

This list was before GH17 tho, so a few changes would be needed, but at least it shows it can work 

Edited by Matt Large

That was before the massive destruction nerf of gbh2017 not only did destruction get raped alot of other factions got buffs so 

• Like 2

While there is no confirmation or release date, Moonclan will almost assuredly be the next Destruction Battletome, hopefully in the next year or so. As is, they still have some cool toys and toys, so getting them now isn't a bad idea.

• Thanks 1

That or the new Grot Skypirates are going to be the next battletome, when was the KO book released last year?

It was about April or May

EDIT - who could possibly dislike the Kharadrons? They are basically fun personified

Edited by mikethefish