Fellwater Troggoths repacked?

Imperial

Nice, more reboxes are always nice. So we've got these, the lone giant(not just the box of two), the araknark spider(not just the allies box eitehr) and the unit of Moonclan Grots(in real store, but not the web store for some reason) as destruction units not in a battletome(i.e. not Ironjawz, Bonesplitterz, or BCR) getting reboxed. Any other that are maybe in stores but not on the web store? I'm really bad at jumping to conclusions about these things, but I'm hoping this is leading up to a Destruction battletome release this year. Probably not, they just seem to be finally reboxing, which is great either way since it puts round bases in the box and give more peace of mind that those units will stick around.

36 minutes ago, PlasticCraic said:

@bsharitt totally agree...hopefully it means something more, but if not, at least they're presumably not going to be dropped from the range in the foreseeable.

Do we know whether they're on 40s or 50s?

They are on 50s bud. They went off the store for a little while and then went back up repackaged, might be worth what else goes temp unavailable 

On 17/02/2018 at 2:36 AM, Smokeybongeyes said:

Are they any good on the table top? I was thinking of getting some as they look good on paper and I like the models but I haven’t had any experience with them in game. 

They are overpriced (a bit like the giant). For their stats they are worth 140-160 top.  Specially since they do not benefit from any faction buff and have low bravery...

hope it will get fixed in GHB 2018 or something!

Archived