Spoons - AoS Seraphon - new* with added Free Peoples

Uberspoons

Very nicely painted, I always like armies with more realistic colour schemes and yours certainly hits that spot. The bases are very unique, I kind of like them. I usually don't like clear bases, but the scenery on top of them make them much better!

Sidenote: I don't think I've seen Kroxigors in an AoS army before. Are they unpopular because they're resin models or does the warscroll suck?

@Uberspoons - Nice to see you posting on the forums Matt!

Your army is looking really cool, good work. The bases really make for a unique looking force. I have to say I'm not usually a fan of cork, but the way you have utilised it really works, especially with the variety of the grass/tufts.

Looking forward to seeing more....especially that Spinosaurus (I definitely haven't been looking into getting that kit myself thanks to you - not for an army, just to paint haha!!)

I like those! The green looks really cool.

16 hours ago, Swooper said:

Sidenote: I don't think I've seen Kroxigors in an AoS army before. Are they unpopular because they're resin models or does the warscroll suck?

Kroxigor are actually pretty good against hordes, but you are right, they aren't played that often. They are not bad, but... mediocre I would say.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived