Seraphon Starter

erasercrumbs

I have a Start Collecting Seraphon box that has never seen any use. In all honesty, I've practiced on a few extra Saurus I had laying around, and I simply can't conjure up a color scheme that I'm happy with.  

I'd be happy to trade for anything of similar value, especially if it belongs to any affiliations and if it's unpainted:

Nurgle, Slaves to Darkness, Skaven (any clan), or Brayherd. Fyreslayers or Greenskinz would be nice too, because I've been wanting to dabble in them.

I also collect Tyranids, Genestealer Cult and Chaos Marines in 40k, if that would help.

I'll also throw in the extra unpainted Saurus I have lying around.

1 hour ago, erasercrumbs said:

If it's unpainted, then certainly!

It is new on sprue indeed.  This is a model my buddy bought on impulse and he has since decided he isn’t all in on Kharadrons.

I will have to check if he’s still interested in the Seraphon, as he has definitely expressed interest in the past.  We’re located in the States FYI.

1 hour ago, Let's 'ere it for da boyz! said:

It is new on sprue indeed.  This is a model my buddy bought on impulse and he has since decided he isn’t all in on Kharadrons.

I will have to check if he’s still interested in the Seraphon, as he has definitely expressed interest in the past.  We’re located in the States FYI.

I live in the US too, Oklahoma to be exact. 

22 hours ago, erasercrumbs said:

Hiya, I'm still plenty interested. 

This is the first time I've used the trade forum. Do we simply exchange addresses or is there something more?

Yeah, we swap addresses by Private Message and then go from there.  If you’re interested, he also has a K.O. Battletome he’d throw in if you’ve got any more Seraphon models you’re willing to part with.

Archived