The Darkwood Court

KnaveOfScribes

What an incredible army & narrative thread! I've been following your updates for a long time and aspire to being also create on this level. Particularly impressive is the way you've created conflict within it but still managed to tie the force together. Your Darkwood Court has become one of my main places to look for inspiration & new ideas. Wanted to say thanks for sharing!

Hey folks, hope you're all dandy.  Proper update to come, but a few replies first.

@Ove - I have to admit, I have no idea what "Sundsvall brann ner" means (a swift Google says it means 'Sundsvall burned down'?), but thank you

@Arnied3 - All good things come to an end at some point mate. And I'd rather go out at a good high rather than carry on reusing ideas and units, if that makes sense. There's still a good couple of fun things to come before the end though.

@Rungi - Ah thanks very much man, that's really kind of you to say. It's great to hear that you've gotten a load of inspiration, that's the best thing to hear as a hobbyist. In regards to creating your own narrative, all I can say is go for it, and don't be afraid to kill your darlings.

@TheR00zle - Cheers buddy, much appreciated.  And great to hear you're working on something new - any questions or advice you're after in terms of conversion stuff, feel free to give me a shout.

Proper update to come in a short while, one of the last few characters for the Court.

Edited by KnaveOfScribes

bklf0L7.jpg

“No man ever truly knows another. Lies fall easier from the tongue than truths, and a man’s thoughts are his own secrets. A common goal, a common interest. A common enemy. This is most you can hope for from other people in your life.”
Follies; Everard Hemp of Hammerhal.

“Cruelty breeds consequences. The good will kill you quick, and kill you clean. The cruel will torture and maim, and leave loose ends behind them as they do so. Crippled and forgotten you may be, but dead you are not. And the dead cannot have their revenge.”
Attributed to Kwan-Xi, warrior philosopher of the Jade City of Shyish.

~

The Grey Marches was a place where the lost and forgotten came to rest as they were cast aside by the twists and vagaries of their lives. No one would truly chose to live here, only those who clung to the tattered echoes and shreds of whoever they used to be. No, only the lost and forgotten found themselves here.

And the mad, mused Moralanith as he regarded the ragged and skeletal figure perched atop the ruins that tumbled across the barren plateau like a giant’s discarded toys. The mad could be found here too.

The wind whispered around them, probing with chill fingers and tugging at what may have been rags or ragged feathers that wrapped around Moralanith’s solitary audience. He sighed, called up to the seemingly-uncaring figure above once again.

“This isn’t Court business. I’m not here on behalf of my King. You know who sent me.”

The emaciated figure cocked its hooded head, a gesture oddly bird-like in movement, and something like a harsh laugh coughed out into the wind.

“He said you would stand with us. That you had your reasons to stand with us.”

That harsh, cawing laugh again. Like a raven had found madness and a sense of humour all at once. Suddenly uneasy, Moralanith looked around. Birds had begun to appear all around, perched on shelves of rock and spurs of broken pillars, on rubble and tumbled masonry. Corvids mainly; crows, ravens, smaller jackdaws and rooks, white-splashed magpyrs, like scraps of shadow someone had carelessly tossed around. But bigger raptors stood among them, golden eyes gleaming; shrikes, nightwings, even a sole vulcatrix, at once regal and sinister. They were silent, eerily so, their countless shining eyes fixed on Moralanith.

The thin figure moved finally, leaving its perch and descending in a series of hopping jumps that looked as much uncontrolled as they did elegant. It landed in a cloud of dry dust from the plateau on bent, backward-jointed and skeletally thin legs that ended in a raptors talons. Scraps of weather-beaten, faded cloth fell away from cracked and stained armour, huge grey-black feathers tumbling around it. That hooded head twitched again, a hint of a thin slash of a mouth showing in the shadows.

“Man-Stag said did he? Reasons have I? Ha!” the voice was harsh, cracked and broken with disuse and madness. The figure twitched again, and from over its shoulder rose a single great wing, dark-feathered and ragged. In thin arms it cradled a notched and battered greatsword, as a mother would a child.

“Everqueen’s tears,” breathed Moralanith. “It’s true. What they say she did to you. It’s…”

“Ha! What she took, yes. What she gave, yes.” The ill-fated Knight of Feathers took a jerking step forward, the way a bird would walk. “Tell your Man-Stag, tell him. I’ll stand.”

He began to laugh his cracked, cawing, harsh saw of a laugh, and every one of his silent avian audience suddenly burst into flight like a feathered explosion, blooming into the sky like ink dropped into water. Amidst the thunder of countless wings beating, and the raucous cawing and screeching of the birds that seemed to echo the Knight of Feathers own maddening laughter, Moralanith could hear him still, screaming to the feathered sky.

“I’ll stand! I’ll die, but I’ll stand! Ha!”

~

ikpQC88.jpg?1

A knight once held a blade to the Baba Yaga and demanded the Knowing of birds.

ox8xVr4.jpg?1

She gave him the Knowing, and the form and the feathers too.                          

pwdNkjI.jpg?1

And a single wing, so that he would ever have the Knowing, but never the life of the birds.

~
  • Like 4

Thanks gents, much appreciated.

@Fairbanks - I haven't done any updated group shots for a while, other than a few pre-game army shots on my Instagram. Once the last two characters are done, I'm planning to get a whole bunch of army and group pics done. In terms of custom rules, not really. Everything has been designed to be easily recognisable as something in the actual Sylvaneth Battletome with the exception of the Man-Stag really. I did play around with creating a custom warscroll for him, but for regular Matched Play games, he's usually run as a Lord-Castellant ally.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Y8nSUJM.jpg

“Every gift becomes a two-edged sword. Even those given freely will create a debt that needs to be repaid.”

~

48oDowB.jpg?1

“A man, ragged in every way.”

a9NjAns.jpg?1

“Arms, armour, raiment and form; broken all.”

C8mEZr0.jpg?1

“A tattered wing, a shattered mind.”

cy0bPuE.jpg?1

“Madness surrounds him as thickly as his flocks of feathered brothers.”

9n3TDV0.jpg?1

“This broken thing, this Knight of Feathers. Our surest ally.”

~

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 3

Z5nM6Cy.jpg

“Pity the children, for they live with our legacies. Pity them, for the weight they must bear.”

“It is no small thing, to truly kill something. Ending a life is easy, but to truly kill something, you must go further. Kill its memory, kill its inheritance. Find every root and branch of its family and burn them. Salt the very earth that it walked upon. Only when you have left no trace that it ever existed, have you truly killed something.”

~

The ruins lay tumbled throughout the skeletal dead trees like a giants toys, thrown aside and discarded by their owner. Weathered granite and dusty marble, choked with twisted ivy and broken roots, statues whose features were lost to the uncaring passage of time; they all lay abandoned in this forgotten corner of the Darkwood.

Ilaranim repressed a shiver – even for the cold and eternally dying forest of the Darkwood, this pace was devoid of the song, the pulse of life that all treekin felt. It was a cold, dead space, a void that lay empty of everything. Everything, except that which the King’s Reeve, Blessed Loclaranam, had brought her here to see. He stood with her now, in the shadows of twisted boughs and gently falling drifts of snow, his huge bulk smoking with puissance and the musk of animals. His presence made her sap run hotter, a heat that bloomed throughout with the whispered promise of so much, if only she would join her song to the Hunt and run.

“I do not understand, Great One. What gifts can be found here?”

“Patience little sister. Our guest is… shy.”

“Guest? I see no one, feel nothing –“ Ilaranim froze as a deep rumbling growl spread through the frozen air. It was a predators warning, and more than that, more than a simple beasts call. It filled the ruins like thunder, was something you felt in your soul as much as heard with your ears. It was the promise of fear, of hot breath on the back of your neck, and sharp teeth in your flesh.

“I will tell you of the Jheck, little sister, and of their godling. I will tell you of the great she-wolf they worshipped, and of how she and all her pups were hunted and killed by the hands of the Crone.”

Amongst the ruins, Ilaranim caught a flash of silvery-white fur. It moved like smoke, difficult to follow and impossible to grasp.

“I will tell you of the single pup, the runt of the she-wolf godlings litter, that they wounded and thought dead, and of the mistake that the Huntsman of the Crone has made.”

And in the cold, moonlit air, it stepped into view. A great white wolf, impossibly large, its lupine form wavering like fog in the frozen night. It stood, painfully lean, agony carved into the snarl that twisted its lips around its maw. Crimson blood fell from a gaping wound where one eye used to sit, the other gold-rimmed eye burning with a pain and anger that was more than animal in nature. The primal, divine growl filled the cold air still, an almost physical force that Ilaranim could feel pressing against her.

“This is our gift. The Child of the God-beast, wounded and raging, and but a fraction of the power of its dead kin. But more than enough. More than enough to tear the rotted heartwood from this Grove.”

~

swz7EJX.jpg?1

“Bright is the moon, high in starlight. Chill is the air, cold as steel tonight.”

zbTJwRX.jpg?1yiHdJ7F.jpg?1

“We shift, call of the wild. Fear in your eyes, it's later than you realized.”

qpNXif6.jpg?1HT802IF.jpg?1

“So seek the wolf and not the man.”

~
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

I just want to say you've inspired me to critically think about my upcoming passion project with Idoneth Deepkin and to think in critical and creative ways as far as conversion opportunities and a powerful unifying theme. I've been inspired and I want to create my own rich and deep army with as much of a personal touch as possible. 

How do you do that spooky ghost glow on the skull eyes?

Edited by Ravinsild
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, KnaveOfScribes said:
Z5nM6Cy.jpg

“Pity the children, for they live with our legacies. Pity them, for the weight they must bear.”

“It is no small thing, to truly kill something. Ending a life is easy, but to truly kill something, you must go further. Kill its memory, kill its inheritance. Find every root and branch of its family and burn them. Salt the very earth that it walked upon. Only when you have left no trace that it ever existed, have you truly killed something.”

~

The ruins lay tumbled throughout the skeletal dead trees like a giants toys, thrown aside and discarded by their owner. Weathered granite and dusty marble, choked with twisted ivy and broken roots, statues whose features were lost to the uncaring passage of time; they all lay abandoned in this forgotten corner of the Darkwood.

Ilaranim repressed a shiver – even for the cold and eternally dying forest of the Darkwood, this pace was devoid of the song, the pulse of life that all treekin felt. It was a cold, dead space, a void that lay empty of everything. Everything, except that which the King’s Reeve, Blessed Loclaranam, had brought her here to see. He stood with her now, in the shadows of twisted boughs and gently falling drifts of snow, his huge bulk smoking with puissance and the musk of animals. His presence made her sap run hotter, a heat that bloomed throughout with the whispered promise of so much, if only she would join her song to the Hunt and run.

“I do not understand, Great One. What gifts can be found here?”

“Patience little sister. Our guest is… shy.”

“Guest? I see no one, feel nothing –“ Ilaranim froze as a deep rumbling growl spread through the frozen air. It was a predators warning, and more than that, more than a simple beasts call. It filled the ruins like thunder, was something you felt in your soul as much as heard with your ears. It was the promise of fear, of hot breath on the back of your neck, and sharp teeth in your flesh.

“I will tell you of the Jheck, little sister, and of their godling. I will tell you of the great she-wolf they worshipped, and of how she and all her pups were hunted and killed by the hands of the Crone.”

Amongst the ruins, Ilaranim caught a flash of silvery-white fur. It moved like smoke, difficult to follow and impossible to grasp.

“I will tell you of the single pup, the runt of the she-wolf godlings litter, that they wounded and thought dead, and of the mistake that the Huntsman of the Crone has made.”

And in the cold, moonlit air, it stepped into view. A great white wolf, impossibly large, its lupine form wavering like fog in the frozen night. It stood, painfully lean, agony carved into the snarl that twisted its lips around its maw. Crimson blood fell from a gaping wound where one eye used to sit, the other gold-rimmed eye burning with a pain and anger that was more than animal in nature. The primal, divine growl filled the cold air still, an almost physical force that Ilaranim could feel pressing against her.

“This is our gift. The Child of the God-beast, wounded and raging, and but a fraction of the power of its dead kin. But more than enough. More than enough to tear the rotted heartwood from this Grove.”

~

swz7EJX.jpg?1

“Bright is the moon, high in starlight. Chill is the air, cold as steel tonight.”

zbTJwRX.jpg?1yiHdJ7F.jpg?1

“We shift, call of the wild. Fear in your eyes, it's later than you realized.”

qpNXif6.jpg?1HT802IF.jpg?1

“So seek the wolf and not the man.”

~

Great quote from "Of Wolf and Man" Metallica, Black Album :D:D:D

• Like 2

Afternoon folks, and time for a quick update while I feverishly try and resist the urge to spoil Avengers Endgame for myself before seeing it tomorrow.

@Ravinsild - Ah that's great to hear that you're all inspired and enthused to try your own narrative take on the Deepkin man, it always means a lot to know my stuff has given someone the same fever. Cant wait to se what you come up with. In terms of the glowing skulls, its really simple - I painted the entire sockets completely white, and a small rim around the sockets white as well, then washed it with a couple of thin coats of blue ink. Once that was dry, I went back with a very thin glaze of white over the blue to wash it out a bit.  Hope that helps.

So, there's been a small amount of progress on the wolf, basically just getting the undercoats, zenithal highlight and basic shading in place, as seen here:

6EKnFAb.jpg?1

Still a lot to do obviously, building the colour up to a very very light grey and then glazing etc. But I'm looking forward to painting her. I'm also looking forward to getting hold of Ylthari's Guardians soon as well, as they will be the final piece for this project. There's a couple of tweaks I'd like to make, but finding the right pieces is proving difficult.

More to come soon,
Knave

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

• 2 weeks later...

And Lo, did an update appear from the depths of time.

Really sorry about the long silence folks, but its been a quiet couple of weeks really and I've not had too much left to do on the Court in all honesty. With only the wolf left for the actual 3k target, and the new Underworlds warband for narrative purposes, the end is very very close. And of course I'm already jumping ahead and planning my next two projects.

Back to current stuff though, and the Child Of The GodBeast is finished. Pics will come soon, but she was vey enjoyable to paint - even with the multiple thin layers of white glazing and feathering to build up texture on the smoother limbs. Was fun to push my conversion and sculpting a bit more as well. Here's a wip shot of the legs, showing how the texture and shading was being built up:

HGoN41B.jpg?1

This was about halfway through the process, and she ended up looking rather lovely even if I do say so myself.

I also managed to snag the Ylthari's Guardians warband, because of course. They are lovely models so I'm not planning to convert them too much but they will be getting a few tweaks to fit them into the Court better. The first step I knew I wanted to take was replacing the horns on Skhathael  - from the pics released they had struck me as just a bit oversized and looking a little unfinished compared to the rest of the intricate detail on the models. In the flesh (or wood, or plastic) they weren't as plain as I feared but still a bit big for my tastes. So off they came, and on went these:

XweYLIx.jpg?1

Still some blending work to do, but already looking more like a warrior of the Court. Again, there'll be minimum tweaks to the other three as they are fantastic models, with some of the best sculpted bases I've seen, but they will be getting that Grimmdark Fairytale touch that is the hallmark of the Darkwood Court.

And that'll probably be it for my Sylvaneth. I'll be grabbing the imminent new Battletome of course, and potentially whatever new terrain piece replaces the wyldwood, but I doubt I'll be getting more units or Endless Spells. It's time to dabble in some other bits and pieces.

More soon, and thanks for your continued interest.
Knave

• Like 4

kB3sXvI.jpg

“Leave too many loose ends and they will eventually knot themselves into a noose for your own neck.”

~

VRlM9Xf.jpg?1 3tJ13H2.jpg?1

“There’s blood on your lies”

H3DT6Na.jpg?1 u3D0sEp.jpg?1

“The scars open wide and there is nowhere for you to hide.”

sB3xCSH.jpg?1 R6FPOdn.jpg?1

“The hunter’s moon is shining.”

~

• Like 9

Lm7kXjI.jpg

“There will come a time when you will need to admit defeat. A time when you will need to accept a loss, to walk away, to cut ties. To do otherwise is to trap yourself, to leave yourself shackled and chained to the withering of your hopes and dreams. Swallow your pride, children. Swallow your pride. And. Walk. Away. “

“What are we, but the forgotten seeds of a last desperate hope?”

Moralanith, scion of the Darkwood Court

~

ZHEt7Pf.jpg?1

“He told us that we were the best of the Darkwood, that we were clean of the Crone’s taint.”

tVH6VX0.jpg?1

“The Wych.”

0pEW8wd.jpg?1

“The Warrior.”

odfmXXK.jpg?1

“The Guardian.”

LMgdRsa.jpg?1

“The Lover.”

“And then He told us what our task would be. And we wept.”

~

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What ho chaps, how are things?

Well, its been an interesting old week for us Sylvaneth players, what with some enterprising chap managing to get his hands on a ibook version of the new tome early and spreading its guts all across FB etc. The wails and lamentations of those players to whom Change is a filthy word have been gloriously amusing to behold. From what I've seen of the changes, they are all good - we are no longer a one-trick pony and the reliance on dryad tarpits and obnoxious spamming of wyldwoods is a thing of the past. We have actual viable list alternatives now, and a new wood that isn't a pain to play over. What's not to love about that?

Anyway, enough of my views on the entitled state of some WAAC-players online, lets talk about the Court. In all honesty, not a lot is changing. My 3k list is broadly the same after the points changes, with perhaps a couple of Endless Spells added (most likely the Soulsnare Shackles and the Glade Wyrm as I have models I can use for those), and the Man-Stag and Knight of Feathers will be used as Arch-Revenants because that fits their look. I might have to grab a couple of the new woods, but that's about it really. As a narrative project first and foremost, the Darkwood Court was always going to have a set ending, and there are other things I want to move on to.

All this really means is that Ylthari's Guardians are still the last thing to be done for the Court, and the painting is progressing somewhat slowly. Some of that is due to really life being busy over the last few weeks, and some due to the models themselves - they are gorgeous, but I seem to be finding them a whole new level of fiddly to paint compared to previous units. Maybe a bit of rust when it comes to painting revenants, maybe just a bit of fatigue on Sylvaneth, who knows. Here's a current WiP pic:

5FdkrQ5.jpg?1

The wood, green vines and bases are all done, the spirit parts are about a third complete. After that, there's still the obsidian to do, the little details, and tidying up the wooded parts where needed. And adding snow to the bases. And writing the fluff and epilogue.

That's pretty much it from me today - I've got these chaps and an Ixion Hale to paint, a Stormcast Skirmish band to sort out and a Primaris project to plan. And a decision to make between Beasts, Gitz and IronJawz....

All the best,
Knave
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
M53shQg.jpg

“A man once told me that nothing ever truly ends, that there is no finality to things and that endings are just new beginnings. He was a drunk Shyishian poet, so make of that what you will.”

“Struggle all you want. Fight all you want. Flee, if that is your wish. It matters not. This bleak realm is mine and mine alone. Broken I may be, but I still bear many names of power and you will all dance to my tune. I am eternal and I am inevitable.”
Mother Aldwynter.

~

They gathered in one of the deep places of the great Darkwood, a place thick with dead and dying tangles of great boles and twisted trunks, far from the gaze of their mad King or the foolish Elders. Fae-lights drifted in the cold air, casting a faint luminescence around them. This deep, this close to old death, the already-faint eversong of the Darkwood was the barest whisper in the blood-sap of the gathered treekin.

They stood together and yet still apart, a trio and one alone who glittered with malice and laughter, born upon a writhing mass of sinuous vines that replaced her legs. This one’s power had grown quickly, even as her loyalty to an insane liege had waned. Still, the others did not and could not find it in themselves to trust her. Circumstance, and the last desperate hope of another had thrown them together but old wounds would never fully heal.

Before them, His every aspect unveiled and his hulking form crowned with antlers and twisting boughs, puissance rolling from him in waves, the Reeve stood and told them His secret knowledge, told them of the deep knowing He had of their foe, and told them of their true enemy.

Golden Antlered Harne told them of the All-Crone’s plans, of her search for the missing piece of herself, of the many names she had held over the countless ages of the Realms. He told them of the truth of their mad King, of his exile and the reasons for it, of the folly of those who would call themselves Elders of the Court.

The Great Man-Stag spoke of the truth of the Darkwood, of the nature of stories and the need for a place for the nightmares and darkness to live. He told them of the roles that they were all cursed to play, and He watched as three of them wept and one of them howled with laughter.

And finally, when the anger and misery and hurt had receded like the tide from the shore, Blessed Loclaranam told them that the Darkwood was eternal, but it was not unchanging. That the song sung by its children could be a lament or a dirge, and that the All-Crone would re-write the song to her own tune. He spoke of how she could be resisted, but not beaten, and that the faintest hope still remained.

Then, when the talking was done and the skeletal branches and boughs behind him twisted and folded into an impossible portal of cracking and churning wood, He gathered the four treekin close. He marked them with power and burdened them with heavy purpose, and prepared them for the long journey they must make.  

~

bzf4tya.jpg?1

“You are blessed, and you are cursed, my brothers and sisters. You are the seasons of the Darkwood, the aspects of all who are still free of taint and remember how things could be. You are the truth in the eversong and the seed of hope.”

3WUQitV.jpg?1 ajtsbGw.jpg?1

“Numenorin, I name you Spring, the Guardian of growth. You will bear the life of your brother and sisters in your hands. Guard them well.”

galmXbS.jpg?1 kviyRnP.jpg?1

“Ilaranim, I name you Summer, the heat and warmth of the Lover. Passion is your burden to bear and your gift to share with the rest. Never allow yourself to stop feeling.”

4rf2yg8.jpg?1 SwzFXS7.jpg?1

“Nilith, I name you Autumn, Wytch of the cycle of change. Balanced betwixt life and death, between sanity and madness. You are the truest envoy of the Darkwood.”

TXQMu7s.jpg?1 qC1l7Pn.jpg?1

“And you Moralanith, my oldest friend, you I name Winter with a heavy heart. The coldness of the Warrior, the harshness of the truth you bear and the will to survive. You have ever been the strongest and the closest to death of us all.”

QDQsKE9.jpg?1

“This is the purpose I charge you with, though I cannot say how long it will take you, nor what will greet you at journey’s end. I cannot say if the Darkwood as you know it will remain for you to return to, or if you will be able to return at all. Find the Everqueen. Find the Everqueen and deliver to her a simple message. Tell her of the All-Crone. Tell her of the King-In-Horns and his madness.”

“And more than anything, tell her we are sorry.”

~

Fin

~
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

Wow....I... It's over? It's such a wonderfully bitter ending, that last seed of hope. Gorgeous.

This has been...beyond fantastic. This is a beautiful story and honestly a really powerful show of how some simple short stories and beautiful miniatures can tell a fantastic story. This thread has been a MASSIVE inspiration, and I hope I can get my own self up and running well enough to do something even half as amazing. 

This will always be a favorite project of mine. I eagerly look forward to what else comes from your storytelling. 

Yeah, sorry @flamingwalnut - it is indeed all over for the Court :( I always set an end target for my projects, for several reasons really - firstly because I tend to do everything narrative-based rather than gaming based, so having an end to the narrative hook or point I'm exploring forces an end to the modelling side. Secondly it stops things from getting stale or simply being me repeating the same few units over and over with nothing new to say about them. Thirdly, I don't want to pull a Walking Dead and keep limping on when things should have finished in their prime. And it lets me explore new things and keep my hobby fresh.

Bittersweet is what I aim for though, so glad that came across. Happy endings are for saps.

Also great to hear that you've been inspired that much by the Court - that's honestly one of the things I love hearing the most, that people take something from my stuff and use it as fuel for their own hobby. And more people doing more narrative stuff is always a good thing.

Hopefully the next few bits from me will entertain you just as much - I'm working on a few small palette-cleansers of 40k bits at the moment (you can see all that stuff on my instagram, knave_of_scribes), but the next AoS project is going to be a small Stormcast Cawdor skirmish warband, maybe around 500pts worth at most I think. The next bigger project for me will be at least 1k of Primaris while I decide what the next AoS thing will be.

Army and group pics to come very soon folks :)

Afternoon chaps, just a quick little hello today while I sort the next set of pics for tomorrow.

@DeathCat147, ha, thanks again mate.

@Kokoshi Thanks very much mate, that's very kind of you to say. Not quite the final picture though ;)

As I mentioned earlier, there are more faction shots to come - these will show off the different sub-groups within the Court overall, with a handy reminder of names and titles. In total there will be:

Nobles Of The Grove,
Guardians Of The Marches,
The Crone-Touched,
The Hunter And His Crows,
Seeds Of Hope,
Magicks Of The Grey Marches.

I've also got a game set for the 21st, running out the full 3k of the Court against Daughters Of Khaine again. Old battletome rules sadly as it's in a GW, so I'll doubtless lose horribly. I am looking forward to using wolf-Durthu though, and will get a bunch of pics to show off.

As always, thanks for your continued interest and support - really means a lot.

Knave

• Like 1