To the forums!!

Socrates

Hey Guys,

Finally decided to lose the 'read-only' attitude when it comes to visiting forums and enter the online awesomeness that is TGA. 

Short introduction about Warhamer & me:

-Huge fan of the change that AoS brought to the former Warhammer Fantasy change.

-Producer of a dutch podcast about Warhammer called  Chillhammer.

-Been collecting a Nurgle army since the start of AoS.

-Work for GW on a parttime basis.

Looking forward to meeting ya'll in the topics!

Cheers,

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1494.JPG

IMG_1495.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG

26000854_1624031544286532_6961273277778188479_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Thundercake said:

This is great! Love the warshrine! What does the bastiladon count as? Is the last picture blood warriors turned in chaos warriors?

Thanks! I play the Bastiladon as a Gorebeast Chariot - story behind it is something about a huge snapping turtle the rotbringers caught in a swamp.

Last picture is indeed a Blighting-Blood Warrior kit bash. I found the Blood Warrior models more fitting next to the Blightkings in comparison to the regular warriors. To me it's kinda like the Chaos Warriors are now a earlier evolution of the Blightkings :) ...

2 hours ago, Socrates said:

To me it's kinda like the Chaos Warriors are now a earlier evolution of the Blightkings :) ...

Love this thinking! Now I want to know what comes before, blight marauders? And what comes after? Spawn? blightriders or whatever those things are called? Aspiring Champions? Demon Prince?

2 hours ago, Thundercake said:

Love this thinking! Now I want to know what comes before, blight marauders? And what comes after? Spawn? blightriders or whatever those things are called? Aspiring Champions? Demon Prince?

That's an awesome idea! Fits the whole 'Path to Glory' theme within a Chaos army.

I'm for sure going to think about kitbashing some Nurgle Marauders or Marauder Horsemen (always loved the models) for being the most low level Nurgle Mortals in my army! 

Archived