New Stormcast player - advice needed

Greetings from the Warp

Hi all, my name’s Matthew and am new to Stormcast and looking for a bit of a steer??

Have been playing Blades of Khorne for a while and whilst love them, I can’t help but look at SCE!

What kind of principles or things would you suggest when making a list?

With my Blades hat on I get practice is huge, and whilst I am into rule of cool too, there’s lots of tasty armies in my meta so my list needs to be able to handle itself..

In terms of build, I can’t seem to get past Liberators and what such good value they seem to be... I think I want a solid block of 20-30 of them.

Also 1-2 Venators would be handy as there’s so much aura / buff / synergy from Hero’s, it would be great to have a tool to use and try and snipe them out early doors..

Any and all help would be much appreciated, cheers??

E0D88D6B-F096-4462-B124-2005B4547C72.jpeg

A3435E34-3BA3-4517-AF65-4F50F116F3AD.jpeg

22 hours ago, Freejack02 said:

If you really want to run 30 Libs, I think Vanguard Wing is hands-down the best way to do it. It's strong, easy to build, and wins tournaments. 

Thanks for the reply dude..

Wow that feels super strong and a great tactic!!

I guess am a bit reluctant however, as don’t just want to rip off someone’s list and be ‘that guy’ who’s running winning net-lists.. Hope that makes sense?

Defo food for thought, cheers I’ll look into it some more ??

I understand the thought of wanting to craft your own list! You don't need to follow it to the letter, but it's a proven base that you can modify as you need. Castellant is incredible  with those Libs, but you could remove the Stardrake for other heroes/units if desired. 

Archived