Quinzo7

So i recently got archeon as a gift and i was wondering if anyone has any tips for building an army around him. Ik recently started playing the game and all i have is a 1000 point skaven pestilence army. Can i combine archeon and the skaven? 

For matched play, he'd be too big to take as an ally, so you wouldn't be able to take Pestilens allegiance and your pestilens only battle lines won't be valid. So you'll need to go find something else as battle line. If you want to stay with skaven+archaon theme, you could grab some units of clan rats and run generic chaos allegiance, though any generic chaos battleline would do. One interesting thing to consider with a Nurgle battle tome coming out is get some chaos warriors or plague bearers as battle line and run a Nurgle allegiance.

2 minutes ago, Quinzo7 said:

So i could just take some chaos warriors as battleline and ad nurgle/pestilence as support?

Yes, and you can either run them with Chaos allegiance, or they can take a mark or Nurgle, and since pestilens and Archaon both have Nurgle keywords you could run the whole army as Nurgle allegiance, assuming the Nurgle allegiance traits, abilities, and artifacts are worth it for such a mixed force.

Archived