tea_wild_owl

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Killax said:

Hahaha

Sloppity
JanPreview-Dec19-Bilepiper6gwb.jpg

The people who thought the Death Guard releases were too cartoony aren't going to like that guy, but I like him. I love it when GW does the goofier models(squigs and the old Stone trolls are some of my favorite models).

1 minute ago, bsharitt said:

Looks like tomorrow will be about new mortals. Maybe the flying Blightkings?

Surely the Putrid Blightkings on Plague drones ! Perhaps another kit, maybe characters (or pestigors :x) ...

The "Lord of Blight" in the Battletome article may be the Nurgle Harbinger repurposed, but it could be a new model too !

6 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Surely the Putrid Blightkings on Plague drones ! Perhaps another kit, maybe characters (or pestigors :x) ...

The "Lord of Blight" in the Battletome article may be the Nurgle Harbinger repurposed, but it could be a new model too !

Some how I doubt they're going to be renaming an existing model and calling it out as their favorite in a teaser article. The lord of Blight has to be a new model, hopefully we'll see him tomorrow.

I love the musician one. It reminds me the joker of the first Overlord game. 

And the Lord of Blight is a new model, the guy in the cover. When in the trailer the warrior brother mentions his forces you can see him alongside the other hero model. With the shield and the heads

I really hope that that GUO with bell boosts all nurgle units with his bell and not just demons. I don't like if they are effectively cutting options from mortal nurgle army by making great unclean only support demons. Obviously some things like command ability etc. Should only affect demons, but I want nice speed boosting demon as part of my army.

6 minutes ago, angrycontra said:

I really hope that that GUO with bell boosts all nurgle units with his bell and not just demons. I don't like if they are effectively cutting options from mortal nurgle army by making great unclean only support demons. Obviously some things like command ability etc. Should only affect demons, but I want nice speed boosting demon as part of my army.

I wouldn't make demands allready but it very much seems you will be happy ;) 

5. The bell weapon for Great Unclean One: 
The Doomsday Bell is particularly potent new option, lending an additional 3” of movement to nearby Nurgle units and compensating for their generally poor mobility.

29 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Personally, this is my favourite news from today...hope its not just some artistic licensing .

IMG_2549.JPG

Well it is, but it still shouldn't prefent you from converting a Screaming Bell anyway.

In addition it also confirms that there has been some Nurgle delay, but that's fitting too I guess ahha.

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Plaguebearers-and-Nurglings-706954426

9 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

I had missed that, nice. A big, slow moving tank of a daemon, just what'd you'd expect from Nurgle.

Yeah it's awesome!

Cheers,

1 minute ago, Killax said:

Plus it confirms one Warscroll for the whole non-Rotigus load out.

Sword and dagger still looks the best though!

Thematically I also like that it appears he'll have a Nurgling tertiary attack. Sure, it probably won't hit or wound for ******, but I'm glad it's there.

At this point GW needs to release a "Nurgling upgrade pack" in the same vein as the skulls they came out earlier this year for even more options of decorating your Nurgle stuff.

Just now, bsharitt said:

Thematically I also like that it appears he'll have a Nurgling tertiary attack. Sure, it probably won't hit or wound for ******, but I'm glad it's there.

At this point GW needs to release a "Nurgling upgrade pack" in the same vein as the skulls they came out earlier this year for even more options of decorating your Nurgle stuff.

I think rotting roots and a few Nurglings could make a really nice pack, though the Tree might be AoS exclusive, really uncertain about that one. If it also appears in 40K though it's not even out of the question that GW will do it, would be my guess.

8 minutes ago, Killax said:

Well it is, but it still shouldn't prefent you from converting a Screaming Bell anyway.

In addition it also confirms that there has been some Nurgle delay, but that's fitting too I guess ahha.

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Plaguebearers-and-Nurglings-706954426

Yeah it's awesome!

Cheers,

And the other two? Its the big plague spider/stalker thats truly peaked my intrest.

2 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

From what I can tell from photos, the mouth on the tree makes me thing it very much will be to do with summoning. Looks like a portal to Nurgle's Garden the forces of Nurgle create around the mortal realm, similar to Slimux's Blightwar campaign.

The tree is probably the rules I'm most curious to see because it looks like something pretty new, while we can somewhat extrapolate what a flying Blightking might look like. what I'm hoping is that it's something you can place after set up with some for of summoning/deep strike rule and once it's up, other nurgle units that were set aside at he beginning of the game can now come out near it.

4 minutes ago, bsharitt said:

The tree is probably the rules I'm most curious to see because it looks like something pretty new, while we can somewhat extrapolate what a flying Blightking might look like. what I'm hoping is that it's something you can place after set up with some for of summoning/deep strike rule and once it's up, other nurgle units that were set aside at he beginning of the game can now come out near it.

Magical summoning tree doesn't sound unreasonable. For AoS I think it could very well end up being a terrain piece indeed, much like the Sylvaneth woods but obviously a Nurgle variant to that. 

I really love how GW makes this narrative homage as it should. That is really something new GW did and old GW didn't do half as much in terms of new designs. Who expected a Blight-Tree? I sure didn't...

1 minute ago, Kronos said:

I can, I was just hoping for a new gribbly, One can never have too many monster options.

Remove stumps, add legs, bamf!

99560102228_CorbaxUtterblight06.jpg

Anyone else noted the placement of the nurgle tree in the picture from the battletome preview? It almost looks like the tree is placed in conjunction to the arcway. It makes me wonder if the tree is a marker for infected terrain. I might be far of but I like the idea. 

Archived