Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Paddocast

Claim The City Podcast Released

Hello Friends!

A group of buddies and I kept seeing people asking for a Shadespire Podcast so we decided to make one ourselves!  I found out that some people here started a podcast too which is awesome!

So far we have recorded 5 episodes which will be coming out over the holidays. In our first episodes, we cover;

Claim The City Podcast Facebook

Claim The City Website

We are new to producing podcasts and would love your feedback and suggestions for topics! What can we do better? What do you like! What did we miss?

Also if you are doing something cool in the community are grinding out a lot of tournaments and would like to be a guest on the show shoot me a message! =)

Thank you and hope you enjoy!

Kallen

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Cool to see other people working on shadespire related content. I'm gonna ear this as soon as possible and come back with some "constructive" comment.

• Thanks 1

It is. Just listened to the first three eps this week. Quality stuff. Looking forward to this ep.

• Like 1

Just finished listening. Pretty good B|

Remember to edit the first post as you produce new stuff - I almost didn't hear the SP episode.

Are you ready for an "ARGH! I must be blind"-moment?

In the bottom of own posts - next to the quote button there's a very discreet "edit" button ;)