Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TalesOfSigmar

Tales of Sigmar - Tales of Gamer Sign Ups

So we just blog about the army progress and add the "tale of gamers" tag, any other tags we need? When can we start the 11th?

1 hour ago, The World Tree said:

I'm too weak, switch me over to Sylvaneth, please. I've placed my first month's already already :'(

I'm just as weak, could i switch to Flesh Eater Courts please :) I already have a fair bit of Beastmen, so to make it a more interesting, truthful look at collecting an AoS army i figure i'd pick something brand new instead.

Same here, I'm going to be speed painting my storm casts and would like to change to Flesh Eater Courts as a long term project to enjoy and really create a fluffy background!!

Too bad i was reading this after i gave up my Order at GW is it possibile to reduce my Order to 390€, (So i pick the stuff that is 390€ in total) what ist the amount in 6 Month. 

If if you are ok with that, i gonna Participate and choose Silvaneth. 

Ok I'll get in on this too, will you set up a tread each month where people will put their entries? Btw Intially I will be painting Ironjawz.

MEAN AND GREEN PAINTIN' MACHINE!!!! WAAAGHHH!!!!!!!

18 hours ago, Xerox said:

Too bad i was reading this after i gave up my Order at GW is it possibile to reduce my Order to 390€, (So i pick the stuff that is 390€ in total) what ist the amount in 6 Month. 

If if you are ok with that, i gonna Participate and choose Silvaneth. 

That's completely fine to do.

I've updated the list of Entrants including the army swaps, if I've missed someone let me know.

We'll be starting the 11th July (next Monday).

Basically I'll be doing a Month by Month thread that people post in with their progress. Means it's easier to see how everyone is doing each month. You can post more than once per month so if you want to do purchases, work-in-progress, etc. Gives people chances of helping each other out with tips and that too.

I'll also include a brief template of what to include each month.

Cheers,

Chalmers

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dez said:

MEAN AND GREEN PAINTIN' MACHINE!!!! WAAAGHHH!!!!!!!

I meant this as me signing up with Greenskins :)

Awesome Thank you. Until the 11th i going to make a List of what im going to paint. 

2 hours ago, Xerox said:

Awesome Thank you. Until the 11th i going to make a List of what im going to paint. 

Just as long as it's not a copy :P

Dunno, but will see. Well it's just a small amount im going to paint. ?

Edited by Xerox

Might as well throw my hat into the ring, been thinking about starting a blog of some sort to keep myself motivated. Put me down for Seraphon at the moment, but that may change to Stormcast, depending on whether I can convince the missus that $140 needs to be spent on a Start Collecting box in a week or so on top of all the other hobby stuff I want right now O.o

This sounds like something I want to get involved in! Sign me up, not sure what my tale will be about as yet though. 

Really nice idea! Sign me up too for Warriors of Chaos.

Have recently got back into Warhammer so this is a really nice way to monitor my progress.

I presume that the 50 a month doesnt include paints / tools?

10 hours ago, Caffran101 said:

I presume that the 50 a month doesnt include paints / tools?

I hope not, I'm still in the process of buying everything again after selling it all ten years ago, I won't have anything to paint otherwise xD

If you ask me it shouldn't be included! At least i dont mind cause i have all the paints i need allready. ? But for those who don't have them its a bit unfair if you ask me. So im totally fine that the paints and other stuff besides the Miniatures are excluded.

Just to clarify, books... Included in budget or not?

Added Caffran101.

To clarify it's just the model costs, anything like paints, tools, books etc are not included.

Ok so I'm going to take the plunge and commit to Skaven Clans Verminus and Skyre.