Blades of Khorne - 280 points spare..!?

Greetings from the Warp

I think many variants will do well. Id personally consider 30 Bloodletters in addition to the unit you have first.

Other great choice would be another Slaughterpriest and 5 Wrathmongers.

Best part is continueing updating a list constantly but I know 30 letters will always serve you well.

20 hours ago, Killax said:

I think many variants will do well. Id personally consider 30 Bloodletters in addition to the unit you have first.

Other great choice would be another Slaughterpriest and 5 Wrathmongers.

Best part is continueing updating a list constantly but I know 30 letters will always serve you well.

Thanks for the post and appreciate the feedback.

Also apologies as the picture isnt that clear, as the list has 2 x 30 units of Bloodletters! I took feedback from some of your earlier posts and tactics etc, and included them at the start!

I agree Bloodletters are amazing Defo the anchor of my list and normally always do what I need them to do!!

Wrathmongers are a popular choice however perhaps am being a bit thick lol, why are they so good?

I understand the ‘Crimson Hate’ bit and buffing with extra attacks, however the book says models and not units, so having them keep up with the front rank of Bloodletters and a turn 1/2 assault could be tricky!? Their ‘Bloodfury’ rule sounds great however..

Skullreapers on the other hand seem fantastic for their points!?!

No worries! Yeah a 3rd Bloodletter unit is simply put very strong and always very strong.

Wrathmongers are great if you can position them near/against an enemy monster. The way to transport them is by litterly bubblewrapping the unit with Bloodletters or other units to create a nice deathstar. 

Skullreapers are great too but is the case if they are just applied by themselves. The ammount of attacks you can generate with Wrathmongers + any unit is just larger and thus because of it often more dangerous.

Give all a go, all are good choices.

2 hours ago, Killax said:

No worries! Yeah a 3rd Bloodletter unit is simply put very strong and always very strong.

Wrathmongers are great if you can position them near/against an enemy monster. The way to transport them is by litterly bubblewrapping the unit with Bloodletters or other units to create a nice deathstar. 

Skullreapers are great too but is the case if they are just applied by themselves. The ammount of attacks you can generate with Wrathmongers + any unit is just larger and thus because of it often more dangerous.

Give all a go, all are good choices.

Thanks dude as always great thinking.. The idea of making another 30 Bloodletters brings a tear to my eye, I thought 60 was enough punishment lol!

I know a lot of people love the Wrathmongers unit, I suppose it’s just me getting my head around their application and delivery..

At first I was not fond of wrathmongers, but after using them I rarely play without them.

I find them invaluable against strong units. I suiside them into things like terrorgeists, ironguts, or other hard hitting units. The wrathmongers tend to do ok damage and then cause a lot of damage when they die, especially when I can get them close to multiple monsters.

16 hours ago, NemoVonUtopia said:

At first I was not fond of wrathmongers, but after using them I rarely play without them.

I find them invaluable against strong units. I suiside them into things like terrorgeists, ironguts, or other hard hitting units. The wrathmongers tend to do ok damage and then cause a lot of damage when they die, especially when I can get them close to multiple monsters.

That makes a lot more sense now..

Throw them up field, aim for the biggest target and try to get killed lol!? Haha now that’s a sound strategy?!!

That cheeky extra Blood Tithe point though if or when they do die could be game changing..

Archived