Malign Portents

Will Myers

1 minute ago, AthlorianStoners said:

Yeah I think people are taking the “Death Stormcast” thing a little literally.

what most people are wanting is a new elite infantry unit that carries on the current death themes and aesthetic and also pays off one of the earliest narrative threads established with Natasha in AoS, that being he’s stealing stormcast souls. 

Exactly this. 

To me the Stromcast description is just there for a visual reference. If players would be less worried about calling it a Death Blood Warrior or Death Warrior that's fine with me too. The whole concept is that Sigmar is not the only one who can use mortal heroes to his bidding anymore. In fact humanity within Malign Portents basically is at conflict with itself because several Gods have made several promisses to them. 

To sidetrack to Darkoath warriors, their whole design is very much like WFB Norsca. As such I don't think it's incorrect to say that they make pacts with the Dark Gods for their own survival because other Gods thus far have not lend them their ears (this is true in WFB aswell). With this concept there is really no excuse to not have Nagash be there for human mortals near his realms to offer the same kind of strenght, better put call it survival. 

With Shadespire as a tie-in, I would deem it very plausible that such a soul capturing hour glass would be made of Shadeglass.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’d be cool if death got some heavily armoured wight infantry. But I really do think the fallen icon will be in the form of a few hero’s who’ve been through the reforging process several times and seek an escape.

I appreciate that this is perhaps predictable and taking the portents a little too literally, but story wise and from a human perspective it would make the most sense. 

1 minute ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

It’d be cool if death got some heavily armoured wight infantry. But I really do think the fallen icon will be in the form of a few hero’s who’ve been through the reforging process several times and seek an escape.

I know this is perhaps predictable and taking the portents a little too literally, but story wise and from a human perspective it would make the most sense. 

To be honest with you I think the small video bits are just visualisations of the narrative which will be reflected in playable scenario's. 

The prime reason for me to expect stronger Wraith-cast/Death Knights is actually the Herald.
Malign-Portents2-758x1024.jpg.8d08d59cc5
What we see here is an Hourglass aswell, we also see a more armoured Nighthaunt-like character with weapons. When we then look at the countdown at the MP website, in a lot of ways, it's akin to an Hourglass. If we then look at the small Icon of the MP undead warrior we also see another Hourglass:

image.png.538863d8645317ca71e04f5b039ea67c.png

In addition we also have confirmation that MP will not just be about Death, what I personally think is that the narrative will be akin to something like Storm of Chaos but instead of having Archaon be the main villian Nagash will make it's approach. 

Cheers,

1 hour ago, Killax said:

To be honest with you I think the small video bits are just visualisations of the narrative which will be reflected in playable scenario's. 

The prime reason for me to expect stronger Wraith-cast/Death Knights is actually the Herald.
Malign-Portents2-758x1024.jpg.8d08d59cc5
What we see here is an Hourglass aswell, we also see a more armoured Nighthaunt-like character with weapons. When we then look at the countdown at the MP website, in a lot of ways, it's akin to an Hourglass. If we then look at the small Icon of the MP undead warrior we also see another Hourglass:

image.png.538863d8645317ca71e04f5b039ea67c.png

In addition we also have confirmation that MP will not just be about Death, what I personally think is that the narrative will be akin to something like Storm of Chaos but instead of having Archaon be the main villian Nagash will make it's approach. 

Cheers,

I know Shadespire has been mentioned before but I think it's an important boxed set for some thematic development between the original AoS and what is coming now. They could have chosen any lore and warbands for the rules they made (it was a rules first approach for that clearly rather than the other way around).

The guard (more traditional undead) have an interesting warscroll blurb line, which (abridged) reads:

Once the mortal inhabitants cursed by Nagash, they have sworn to worship nagash in the hope that this service will free them from their torment.

Now I'm not a big buff re: death lore old and new, but this seems to be an interesting system for a 'thrall' based faction.

3 hours ago, Killax said:

It's interesting how parts of this thread developed to "I don't want dead Stormcast". While I don't feel responsable for that discussion I do want to chime in with a visualisation of what I had in mind when stating something akin to that. To me this "Death Knight" is basically a 2 wound warrior that is larger as usual, fits the standard we expect from Stormcast and Blood Warriors (for example) but basically is engineered in such a way to serve Nagash and only Nagash.

One of the sketches I made with some info we have is:
image.png.6ca3b822dcf124c8949d9b2f8b541c1d.png

The idea here is to display a heavily armour Wraith Knight/Wraithforged Knight that basically is capable to keep the essence of it's slain victims to empower Nagash. A bond is made for this previous mortal with Nagash for the very simple reason that Sigmar was not there to assist said mortal in battle, while Nagash was. So in order to be capable of defend the realms of Death from Chaos and Destruction a pact has been made with Nagash.

The Hourglass carried by the warrior in question is what allows it to capture the souls of it's victims to empower both itself and Nagash. To me a mix of Morghast and Nighthaunt Wraith design is one of the more interesting new concepts that would allow for something unique yet clearly potent. 

All in all we will see what occurs but I do not think it's a coincedence that so far we have seen a Wraithlike figure and Darkoath figure. To me it seems we will see the aftermath fleshed out of several armies growing without the assistance of Sigmar but with the assistance of said Chaos or Death.
For Order I would expect more technology in combination with Free Guilds. For Destruction I actually expect something that would fit the Moon Clan, by large because we see in Warhammer Quest that they have adapted in their very own ways aswell, more spider-like etc.

Cheers,

Erm this looks like a wight to me something which we already have. Which does not require deathcast. 

21 minutes ago, shinros said:

Erm this looks like a wight to me something which we already have. Which does not require deathcast. 

Not to speak for killax, but from my own perspective I don’t see why the two have to be exclusive. 

“Death cast” per se don’t need to look anything like stormcast, they would just have their origins tied to the energies and spirit stolen by Nagash. If Nagash uses said energies to power even larger, more deadly wights, with a visual similar to the current death range only enhanced, it fulfills the narrative obligations of the death cast idea and maintains a consistent death visual. 

Just my opinion though killax may differ in his thinking.

9 minutes ago, AthlorianStoners said:

Not to speak for killax, but from my own perspective I don’t see why the two have to be exclusive. 

“Death cast” per se don’t need to look anything like stormcast, they would just have their origins tied to the energies and spirit stolen by Nagash. If Nagash uses said energies to power even larger, more deadly wights, with a visual similar to the current death range only enhanced, it fulfills the narrative obligations of the death cast idea and maintains a consistent death visual. 

Just my opinion though killax may differ in his thinking.

Thing is wights can still trash stormcast going by the audio drama so again what's the point? Death has plenty of unique themes to them why copy something? To be fair after waiting almost 2+ years for a death release I don't want a heavy armour elite faction we have plenty of those already. There is so much about the undead range that could use updates or be expanded on and people want deathcast? As someone invested in death lore I would not be happy. 

Considering the picture from the campaign book there is many ways GW can expand Death. Tell me how would the mortarch's fit a deathcast faction? The warhammer exclusive novel(which is coming out next year) details that any member of the factions below the mortarch's can become a death lord. From necromancers, to vampires, to wights, etc. Deathlords are the elite faction for death we already have it and we already know how they are chosen. Nagash hollows them out and places a piece of himself within them still keeping the theme of death. 

Imagine a new vampire death lord hero in the theme of the mortarch's? Or a necromancer or wight? I will say again I would take new zombies over a faction similar to stormcast. I mean hell we don't even have a PLASTIC vampire hero yet OR even Liche and people want a stormcast faction? 

AX8rFka.png

1 hour ago, Turragor said:

The design is different, but stormcast have some hourglasses, the Relictor and Castellent. There might be a connection there?

28 minutes ago, shinros said:

Thing is wights can still trash stormcast going by the audio drama so again what's the point? Death has plenty of unique themes to them why copy something? To be fair after waiting almost 2+ years for a death release I don't want a heavy armour elite faction we have plenty of those already. There is so much about the undead range that could use updates or be expanded on and people want deathcast? As someone invested in death lore I would not be happy. 

Considering the picture from the campaign book there is many ways GW can expand Death. Tell me how would the mortarch's fit a deathcast faction? The warhammer exclusive novel(which is coming out next year) details that any member of the factions below the mortarch's can become a death lord. From necromancers, to vampires, to wights, etc. Deathlords are the elite faction for death we already have it and we already know how they are chosen. Nagash hollows them out and places a piece of himself within them still keeping the theme of death. 

Imagine a new vampire death lord hero in the theme of the mortarch's? Or a necromancer or wight? I will say again I would take new zombies over a faction similar to stormcast. I mean hell we don't even have a PLASTIC vampire hero yet OR even Liche and people want a stormcast faction? 

AX8rFka.png

But we don’t have any elite infantry unit for the entire range of death. In terms of gameplay there’s nothing Death has that can match stormcast or similarly scaled and powerful units. Hence why a new unit of wights or mini morghasts would be grestly appreciated and fit the current narrative direction. 

The last thing the Deathlords faction needs is another hero unit, it has those in abundance. The death faction needs range, diversity and an expansion upon what’s already been built.

I feel as though the common association with stormcasts is colouring your perception of what could be a really cool and fun unit. No ones asking for stormcasts with skulls.

23 minutes ago, AthlorianStoners said:

But we don’t have any elite infantry unit for the entire range of death. In terms of gameplay there’s nothing Death has that can match stormcast or similarly scaled and powerful units. Hence why a new unit of wights or mini morghasts would be grestly appreciated and fit the current narrative direction. 

The last thing the Deathlords faction needs is another hero unit, it has those in abundance. The death faction needs range, diversity and an expansion upon what’s already been built.

I feel as though the common association with stormcasts is colouring your perception of what could be a really cool and fun unit. No ones asking for stormcasts with skulls.

We have those it's called Morghast they are pretty much the angels of death for Nagash. They also are the body guards of his lieutenants why do we need mini Morghast? It's redundant when they already fill those roles. Also vampires and Wights are Nagash's lieutenants and supposed "elites" already according to the flesh eater court tome. 

Archai

"The Archai are Nagash’s elite guard and the greatest of the Morghast. Only Nagash’s closest lieutenants can command them and only the mightiest heroes of the mortal race have the power to defeat them."

Harbinger

"Once they were known as hammurai, the winged heralds of Ptra, God of light, who were sent to destroy the Great Necromancer. When they failed, Nagash took their ruined corpses and created a host of sentient vassals to lead his armies. Thus the Morghasts were born."

http://ageofsigmar.wikia.com/wiki/Morghast_Archai

The Morghast Archai are skeletal giants armoured in the baroque plate of a bygone age. Torn from history to fight at the side of Nagash and his lieutenants, the Archai are the heralds of not only a painful death – for their long halberds can slice through the heaviest mail as if it were silk – but also an eternity of servitude bound as a necromantic thrall

They can expand deathlord's by giving us new Deathrattle units, Vampire units and new zombies hell even Frankenstein zombie constructs. Since Deathlord's rule over all the dead. The deathlord necromancer in the novel has an army of skeletons and FEC. Also in my opinion gameplay wise Death should not out elite other alliances. 

edit:Yes it is colouring my perception because the way people are talking they want a stormcast equivalent faction for death  which is BAD for the lore in my opinion. I am a chaos fan for 40k but guess what? Corrupted space marines dominate the chaos lore no humans allowed! Do people want to reduce the setting to super elite armies just slapping each other all day? Thankfully the releases so far show GW are not entirely going that route each army is rather unique and I want it to remain that way. 

19 minutes ago, shinros said:

Imagine a new vampire death lord hero in the theme of the mortarch's? Or a necromancer or wight? I will say again I would take new zombies over a faction similar to stormcast. 

AX8rFka.png

Well, all this is the organization structure and troops Death had since the Age of Myth and it is pretty clear that Nagash and Death altogether have been getting their face beaten in repeatedly throughout the entire Age of Chaos. If Nagash is supposed to be a major player, he will have to make some structural changes and bring in new forces.

I am certain the already existing Death factions will see support. I think there is plenty of reason to expect Deathrattle reasonably close (I sure hope so). And while GW has been pretty clear Nighthaunt are not coming anytime soon, I see the GHB 2017 support and Herald model as an aknowledgement that they have proven to be surprisingly popular (no doubt helped by the Mourngul, but I do not think only because of it) and will see further developement.

Yet, I also feel that Death also needs to branch into some new directions and become more diverse, so it can transition from just one army fractured into non-synergizing stubs of factions into a proper Grand Alliance. Some developed factions have more variance for playstyle than GA:Death armies offer right now.

3 minutes ago, shinros said:

We have those it's called Morghast they are pretty much the angels of death for Nagash. They also are the body guards of his lieutenants why do we need mini Morghast? It's redundant when they already fill those roles. Also vampires and Wights are Nagash's lieutenants and supposed "elites" already according to the flesh eater court tome. 

Archai

"The Archai are Nagash’s elite guard and the greatest of the Morghast. Only Nagash’s closest lieutenants can command them and only the mightiest heroes of the mortal race have the power to defeat them."

Harbinger

"Once they were known as hammurai, the winged heralds of Ptra, God of light, who were sent to destroy the Great Necromancer. When they failed, Nagash took their ruined corpses and created a host of sentient vassals to lead his armies. Thus the Morghasts were born."

Morghast are also pretty damn rare and more monstrous troops than heavy line troops. And for Soulblight, Nagash was sick of their unreliability in the World-That-Was, that is why he was so keen on getting those Morghast back then, I doubt that changed.

I have to reiterate, the Death Lore we have gotten so far only displays the forces of Death at the time of the early Age of Sigmar. And there is no mistaking that it displays GA:Death at a state of pretty much a punching bag for Chaos. In so far I do not really see how you can argue that Death is just fine as it is.

There are good arguments against giving Death a faction that is essentially palette swapped Stormcast with a tacky backstory, which is propably what many of us fear when we hear talk of Deathcast/Death corrupted Stormcast. But you are moving way past and start making it sound like you oppose any change to GA:Death from its current status quo. This really puzzles, to me it sounds as if you would also argue that Kharadon Overlords and Fyreslayers should never have been released since after all GA:Order already had a duradin faction. Or like you do not want GA:Death from its current status of "Its really just Vampire Counts, except the parts do not fit together anymore".

26 minutes ago, Rogue Explorator said:

Well, all this is the organization structure and troops Death had since the Age of Myth and it is pretty clear that Nagash and Death altogether have been getting their face beaten in repeatedly throughout the entire Age of Chaos. If Nagash is supposed to be a major player, he will have to make some structural changes and bring in new forces.

I am certain the already existing Death factions will see support. I think there is plenty of reason to expect Deathrattle reasonably close (I sure hope so). And while GW has been pretty clear Nighthaunt are not coming anytime soon, I see the GHB 2017 support and Herald model as an aknowledgement that they have proven to be surprisingly popular (no doubt helped by the Mourngul, but I do not think only because of it) and will see further developement.

Yet, I also feel that Death also needs to branch into some new directions and become more diverse, so it can transition from just one army fractured into non-synergizing stubs of factions into a proper Grand Alliance. Some developed factions have more variance for playstyle than GA:Death armies offer right now.

Morghast are also pretty damn rare and more monstrous troops than heavy line troops. And for Soulblight, Nagash was sick of their unreliability in the World-That-Was, that is why he was so keen on getting those Morghast back then, I doubt that changed.

I have to reiterate, the Death Lore we have gotten so far only displays the forces of Death at the time of the early Age of Sigmar. And there is no mistaking that it displays GA:Death at a state of pretty much a punching bag for Chaos. In so far I do not really see how you can argue that Death is just fine as it is.

There are good arguments against giving Death a faction that is essentially palette swapped Stormcast with a tacky backstory, which is propably what many of us fear when we hear talk of Deathcast/Death corrupted Stormcast. But you are moving way past and start making it sound like you oppose any change to GA:Death from its current status quo. This really puzzles, to me it sounds as if you would also argue that Kharadon Overlords and Fyreslayers should never have been released since after all GA:Order already had a duradin faction. Or like you do not want GA:Death from its current status of "Its really just Vampire Counts, except the parts do not fit together anymore".

See I am not against moving past the status quo, I would like to see frankenstein zombie creations for deadwalkers, Deathrattled themed armies based on the scourge from WOW since it's been noted that Krell rules a frozen wasteland imagine a deathrattle chariot in a gothic/tomb king theme covered with ice? An elite foot soldier vampire unit along with an army thralls? Necromancers putting together dark magical constructs like the warsphinx etc. 

Yet some people want an army that plays similar to stormcast? An elite skeleton faction? What? why? We have plenty of armies like that already. Why do we need one in death when such army themes fit other alliances better? When grand alliance death army style is not about elite units?Plus 2+ years of waiting for a faction or an update for Death I can't speak for everyone but I have a feeling again if GW goes that route there will be a lot of angry people. 

29 minutes ago, Killax said:

If you read into Nagash's narrative for AoS you'd know why. I guess Ill update you tomorrow.

I own all the books he is building a black pyramid to trap marked chaos and stormcast souls because it's disrupting the natural order and depriving him of power. I have also read the warhammer exclusive novel(I own it) detailing how a death lord is actually made and they can be from all walks of life in the death faction.  I also suspect you are going to bring up when Nagash muses on how stormcast work and function and the fact he owns Tarsus Bullheart's soul. 

So ok fine let's say he goes this route I mean he finds the mortarch's lacking in certain areas as per lord of undeath but that gives character to death in my opinion reanimation is not perfect nor is the stormcast. So let's say Nagash makes these improved whatevers elite skeletons or warriors or dark knights etc what do we do with the mortarch's? I mean clearly these new guys are better why should he need Mannfred, Neferata or Arkhan? Or even the deathlords? This could just be me being paranoid but if GW does such a faction and they become death's new "thing" the new "main" faction for death where the narrative is focused on for the alliance? 

You have a faction of every spooky thing of death and you make an elite heavy armoured army as the focus of the alliance? After waiting 2+ years? I mean.. sure gw can do it but if they do?

I am done with Death, that's it. Just going to twiddle my thumbs and wait for slaanesh and aelves. I mean the herald and the gameplay of the shadespire skeletons shows me the clear game play direction for death which fits the general perception of the alliance but hey. People want such an army fine. I might even be the minority. I mean I would take an elite vampire or wight unit dressed in the theme of deathlords(mortarch's etc), still stormcast don't have to be a part of that.  

37 minutes ago, shinros said:

See I am not against moving past the status quo, I would like to see frankenstein zombie creations for deadwalkers, Deathrattled themed armies based on the scourge from WOW since it's been noted that Krell rules a frozen wasteland imagine a deathrattle chariot in a gothic/tomb king theme covered with ice? An elite foot soldier vampire unit with possible army thralls? Necromancers putting together dark magical constructs like the sphinx etc. 

Yet some people want an army that plays similar to stormcast? An elite skeleton faction? What? why? I

My guess? Because the lore buildup has shown that Nagash wants to go back to competing directly with Sigmar and the Forces of Chaos and he will need to make a pretty big boom on the setting for that to be feasible. Taken the purpose of the setting (miniature wargaming) expecting the big boom to be an entirely new faction is sort of logical. The plot thickens when you add to that how many entirely new and almost entirely new factions GW has done so far vs. updating already somewhat developed ones and all the meddling with Souls Nagashs been up to (not just Stormcast, there is propably some relevance to the introduction of Shardglass as well).

I myself think that many speculations bandied about seem rather half baked and uninspired, but that is a matter of taste. For example I would hate Deathrattle being pushed into a frost theme and drawing inspiration from someone elses IP, when GW has a long history of own Skeleton designs to go back to. But hey, when we speculate we all will draw on our own personal taste, its why I keep speculating about New Ushabti (a.k.a. Nushabti).

What I do understand is the wish for a more elite faction than what we currently have. Right now collecting GA:Death is a rather unappealing proposition if you do not want hordes or feel intimidated by needing large numbers of miniatures. I myself have just taken the leap and only after just not feeling the love for my Tzeentch stuff, even though I have found Death visually and lorewhise most appealing since I got into AoS.

For me the releases for AoS so far have build a lot of confidence in the design team. I think if GW decides to do Stormcast alike or even lorewhise Stormcast based forces for Death, they will handle it well. So if I see some speculation bandied I personaly would find of putting, I try not to let it ruffle my feathers.

And if in fact something does coms from all of this I find unappealing, I will just wait until GW gets around to Deathrattle or Nighthaunt. After all, that something entirely new might be coming, does not mean that none of the old stuff gets an update, to me the Deathspire Skeletons and Malign Portents heralds are clear signs that GW plans to update those two factions.

40 minutes ago, Rogue Explorator said:

And for Soulblight, Nagash was sick of their unreliability in the World-That-Was, that is why he was so keen on getting those Morghast back then, I doubt that changed.

And yet he brought back Mannfred of all people as a mortarch xD

Not that I have any problem with that. I like it actually -  seems to me like Nagash is to some extent incapable of learning from his mistakes, his goals never changing, which feels somehow fitting for an ancient, undying ruler.

3 minutes ago, Rogue Explorator said:

My guess? Because the lore buildup has shown that Nagash wants to go back to competing directly with Sigmar and the Forces of Chaos and he will need to make a pretty big boom on the setting for that to be feasible. Taken the purpose of the setting (miniature wargaming) expecting the big boom to be an entirely new faction is sort of logical. The plot thickens when you add to that how many entirely new and almost entirely new factions GW has done so far vs. updating already somewhat developed ones and all the meddling with Souls Nagashs been up to (not just Stormcast, there is propably some relevance to the introduction of Shardglass as well).

I myself think that many speculations bandied about seem rather half baked and uninspired, but that is a matter of taste. For example I would hate Deathrattle being pushed into a frost theme and drawing inspiration from someone elses IP, when GW has a long history of own Skeleton designs to go back to. But hey, when we speculate we all will draw on our own personal taste, its why I keep speculating about New Ushabti (a.k.a. Nushabti).

What I do understand is the wish for a more elite faction than what we currently have. Right now collecting GA:Death is a rather unappealing proposition if you do not want hordes or feel intimidated by needing large numbers of miniatures. I myself have just taken the leap and only after just not feeling the love for my Tzeentch stuff, even though I have found Death visually and lorewhise most appealing since I got into AoS.

For me the releases for AoS so far have build a lot of confidence in the design team. I think if GW decides to do Stormcast alike or even lorewhise Stormcast based forces for Death, they will handle it well. So if I see some speculation bandied I personaly would find of putting, I try not to let it ruffle my feathers.

And if in fact something does coms from all of this I find unappealing, I will just wait until GW gets around to Deathrattle or Nighthaunt. After all, that something entirely new might be coming, does not mean that none of the old stuff gets an update, to me the Deathspire Skeletons and Malign Portents heralds are clear signs that GW plans to update those two factions.

I understand, but death gameplay style in my opinion is about hordes, wound regeneration and negation. Strong/buffing heroes along with elites and the bulk of your army being a tide of bodies. I personally feel starting Death is an easier prospect compared to whfb but the issue is we lack tools compared to other factions. Death should NOT in my opinion from a game play stand point out elite another alliance. 

The tide of bodies support the elites so they can do work. Or you go the route of the tide of bodies being your main damage dealer via the supporting heroes.

6 minutes ago, Davariel said:

And yet he brought back Mannfred of all people as a mortarch xD

Not that I have any problem with that. I like it actually -  seems to me like Nagash is to some extent incapable of learning from his mistakes, his goals never changing, which feels somehow fitting for an ancient, undying ruler.

Mannfred is kinda different now Nagash made some edits to Neferata, Arkhan and Mannfred. Mannfred is still self serving but being that way serve's nagash's needs. Mannfred's trait that nagash gave him in AOS is that he makes friends quickly yes I am serious. Unless GW goes and changes it. Also this is Josh's opinion etc. etc GW can turn around and say something else. 

Question: I recall in the nagash undying King novel Arkhan notes that the mortarchs hold the positive and negative traits of Nagash. It's rather clear what traits Arkhan possesses negative and positive but what of Mannfred and Neferata?

Mannfred possesses inordinate courage and an ability to form attachments to people who are of no immediate use to him (things we'll see more of, in the future). If he weren't just so...Mannfred-y, he'd be a stereotypical fantasy hero.

Neferata is a good ruler, able to inspire loyalty in others, basically embodying 'noblesse oblige'. Neferata is the one that can look past her immediate desires, and work towards a common good. If she weren't a blood-drinking horror, she'd be the archetypal 'benevolent queen'.

this forum has seemed to have decided if deathcast exist, all other death doesn't. if you remember we got 2 dwarf books within a 14 month period in 2016/2017. we got 3 destruction books in a 7 month period in 2016. we got 2 stormcast books in the first 8 months of aos, and right after tzeentch we got another chaos book 2 months later.

I would love to have the possibility to have a unit of Wight / Deathcast in the same design / aesthetic as the plastic Wight King. I don't really like the aesthetic of the Morghast.

Hopefully we will see today a substantial tease / preview as christmas present from GW!

Archived