Zombie Dragon or Terrorgheist

Mr. White

I plan to be building my FEC force soon and though I tend to mainly play friendly Open/Narrative games, I do have a question for the more competitive/match players.

I prefer the look of the kit assembled as a Zombie Dragon. However, from time to time, I may want to run it as a Terrorgheist. Is it that big of a deal to say it is one or the other? They come from the same set, and look pretty similar. Seems like it would be no big deal as long as I didn't have a bunch of these and they were all varied how I referred to them.

The only real difference is the angle of the neck and the head. It's very possible to magnetize it, though it does require some extra cutting.

As to whether it's a big deal or not, that really depends on your opponents. Personally I wouldn't care in a friendly match, but I might frown upon it in a tournament unless it was also significantly converted.

From a FEC player point of view, I usually decide after I've either taken horrors or flayers. 

GKoZD gives reroll failed wound rolls, which synergies amazingly with horrors as they get rerolls to hit as long as they are within 15" of the GK.

if I take majority flayers I always go the terrorgheist, as unholy vitality makes the flayers almost as tanky as horrors, but the real reason is the TG breath attack. If you can lower the bravery enough with the grim garland and that attack, then your flayers could possibly get some bravery wounds too.

Archived