Dealing with Keyword Allegiances

Your posts above have errors, read my last post more closely to see why.

There's nothing stopping you from taking two or more abhorrants, in fact its the smart way to go.

My last game my Abhorrant on Tghesit ate half my opponents Free Peoples. If I had taken a Royal Menagerie his cannons would have just blew through whichever was in the middle, separating the other two and completely removing their healing, and that's half my army starting to fall apart. 

I did a bunch of editing after reading my sleepily written posts so I don't know what you read initially, but rereading what I wrote recently doesn't seem to have issues.  Like I mentioned - you can drop anything to have kings on gheists if so desired, but that's not really the core of the issue, but rather is taking stronger battle line units an "ok" or decent choice under the new rules.

To that I do not yet know the answer.

Until arcanites have their own tome I don't have any skin in the game so to speak.  

If you make your Haunter Courtier your general you cannot get the free move on your Tgheist/Dragon by taking the Royal Menagerie nor can you take a double command ability through Attendants at court. Your only command ability is Inspiring Presence which is nearly useless. There's also nothing about increasing your dragons healing near an Abhorrant, its just one per monster. You can do what you like, but this list is wasting a lot of points. I don't have any interest in debating Flesh Eater Courts lists, I have everything you listed and more and I'm easily winning games with my FE Courts. The point of this post is to point out the fact that, until sub-factions get their own traits, people are going to migrate to mix lists.

Arcanites might not have a tome but there's nothing stopping you from taking lots of tzeentch.  Unless you mean that you want to use a lot of silver tower units, they are not going to have points at launch but I'm sure they will soon.

Point taken.  I cede FE to you.  There are other factions/units that aren't knee-capped in such a way (though not necessarily universally good) - skullcrushers, varanguard, blightkings, chaos knights, savage orcs, leadbelchers, brutes, gruntas, etc.  Oddly FE seems to be one of the few requiring that general.

Archived