I have the Generals Handbook. Ask Me Anything.

Ben

1 hour ago, Nico said:

Is the Bloodscorch Bulltribe in the GH?

It's a formation from Godbeasts.

Thanks in advance.

I do not have the books, but I believe GW has clarified that formations in the Realmgate Wars books are not included in the Handbook. Why is beyond me, though.

3 hours ago, fiZZycoke said:

would you mind PM'ing me the Chaos and legacy points?

On its way.

3 hours ago, Nico said:

Is the Bloodscorch Bulltribe in the GH?

It's a formation from Godbeasts.

Thanks in advance.

I did not see it.  What army does it involve?

3 hours ago, Soulsmith said:

If it isn't too much trouble could I join these folk in asking for the destruction points? Want to see what is possible with a mixed force, having to take the bleh battlelines. I can't not use my FW banner :P

On its way.

Just now, Blueraven84 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but how does Nagash ability to summon double number of models work with new rules?

Works like before but for matched play you will need points for any models you add in.

6 hours ago, Ossyan said:

Hi any chance of getting Death and Destruction?

Sent

4 hours ago, Druchiilord94 said:

What are the command abilities and artefacts for chaos?

Sent

4 hours ago, Dracoth said:

Thankyou 

Any chance I could get order and Chaos too please. Don't have any Death models.

Sent

3 hours ago, Ian R said:

Are the battle line scenarios available anywhere?

No, but here's one we've been enjoying.

Divide the table lengthwise.  Roll off for alternate deploy.  Deploy 12" from enemy territory.  First to finish chooses first round.

Objective is the center of each territory and 9" from their table edge.  Whomever controls both these points at the end of turn 3 (more models in 6") gets a major victory.  Otherwise at turn 5 sum up points killed.

3 hours ago, daedalus81 said:

Sent

Sent

Sent

No, but here's one we've been enjoying.

Divide the table lengthwise.  Roll off for alternate deploy.  Deploy 12" from enemy territory.  First to finish chooses first round.

Objective is the center of each territory and 9" from their table edge.  Whomever controls both these points at the end of turn 3 (more models in 6") gets a major victory.  Otherwise at turn 5 sum up points killed.

Thanks for the artefacts and command traits

No scenarios available unfortunately.  I'll send when I have for the other stuff in a moment.  Any future requests should come via PM to avoid cluttering threads.

Also, as another reminder -- the GHB is $20-25 and shows GW that you support this direction.  Vote with your wallets.

1 hour ago, daedalus81 said:

No scenarios available unfortunately.  I'll send when I have for the other stuff in a moment.  Any future requests should come via PM to avoid cluttering threads.

Also, as another reminder -- the GHB is $20-25 and shows GW that you support this direction.  Vote with your wallets.

£15 in real money :P