I have the Generals Handbook. Ask Me Anything.

Ben

:( My excitement is tinged with sadness.  I seem to be the only human on Earth (including everyone at GW and the good folks running the SCGT) who loves his Jungle Swarms and Skink Chiefs.  I say this because both SCGT and the General's Handbook have included points for every warscroll in the game except those two.  I'ma have to house rule it.  For General's Handbook, how does 80pts for a Skink Chief and 80 points for Jungle Swarms (min 2 - max 10) sound?  Seems fair to me! The Skink Chief is definitely the weakest Seraphon leader and the Jungle Swarms are based on the points for all other swarms (except Snotlings which suck.) :P

Read

4 hours ago, Kamose said:

:( My excitement is tinged with sadness.  I seem to be the only human on Earth (including everyone at GW and the good folks running the SCGT) who loves his Jungle Swarms and Skink Chiefs.  I say this because both SCGT and the General's Handbook have included points for every warscroll in the game except those two.  I'ma have to house rule it.  For General's Handbook, how does 80pts for a Skink Chief and 80 points for Jungle Swarms (min 2 - max 10) sound?  Seems fair to me! The Skink Chief is definitely the weakest Seraphon leader and the Jungle Swarms are based on the points for all other swarms (except Snotlings which suck.) :P

@Veterannoob @Kamose

Swarms at 120 points, looks like 2 minimum

Chief at 60 points

http://imgur.com/a/6wZPX

So I saw "Matrix Campaigns" as a play option on the table of contents, but can't find jack about it anywhere. Does anybody know?

So I was really liking the idea of a steampunk skaven army!!! I saw that stormfiends can be a battle line unit I believe if you have a clan Skyre army? My second part of this question is can I can have thanqoul and bone ripper in this army and the stormfiends will still be battle line? If I include a general that has the Skyre keyword? Or by having thanqoul in the army does that not allow stormfiends to be battleline?

1 hour ago, Mlake2008 said:

So I was really liking the idea of a steampunk skaven army!!! I saw that stormfiends can be a battle line unit I believe if you have a clan Skyre army? My second part of this question is can I can have thanqoul and bone ripper in this army and the stormfiends will still be battle line? If I include a general that has the Skyre keyword? Or by having thanqoul in the army does that not allow stormfiends to be battleline?

You cannot be Skyre if Thanquol is in the army.  All the units must have the Skyre keyword.

2 hours ago, SuperHappyTime said:

Read

@Veterannoob @Kamose

Swarms at 120 points, looks like 2 minimum

Chief at 60 points

http://imgur.com/a/6wZPX

So I saw "Matrix Campaigns" as a play option on the table of contents, but can't find jack about it anywhere. Does anybody know?

Don't know anything aside from Ben's review but he said it works like this, play this scenario if this player wins play this but if this player wins play this and then after the next one do the same. So victories dictate what scenario will be next. At least that's what I took away from it.

23 minutes ago, Mlake2008 said:

So what are the battleline units you can use with thanqoul? Just stormvermin, clanrats?

Any unit already designated as battleline - so any of those from Chaos GA.  He doesn't unlock anything, but he also doesn't have an official tome.  If you want to stick to Skaven then clan rats are actually the only unit for that.

Edited by daedalus81

41 minutes ago, daedalus81 said:

Any unit already designated as battleline - so any of those from Chaos GA.  He doesn't unlock anything, but he also doesn't have an official tome.  If you want to stick to Skaven then clan rats are actually the only unit for that.

So you can have thanqoul as your leader , clanrats as battleline, and still pick others units from other clans of skaven example, stormfiends from Skyre(not as battleline) as long as they fit in the points max and with in the different unit type restrictions?