Ahoy from Portsmouth!

umlaut31

Hello all!

Just a quick introduction to say hello and all that. Standard backstory I guess... Played 40K and fantasy (as well as RPGs and card games) all through my teens, had a brief hiatus when my uni budget stretched to beer and not much else and now that I'm starting on the path to being a 'proper adult' I figured it was about time to crack out the toy soldiers again!

I've just moved to Portsmouth (and am pretty new to the area) and have started a small death alliance army, and can't wait to get some regular gaming in. I don't really know anyone that interested in war gaming, so I figured joining a forum would help me find some likeminded peeps, as well as stop me making my girlfriend go crazy by constantly talking about terrorgheists, infernal standards and potential synergies...

Anyways, nice to meet you - and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! Well Winchester isn't too far from me so that sounds great - when is your next club night? Do you have any painting requirements or anything to determine what I can and can't bring to a club night? (My army is still mostly WIP at the moment!)

Next club night is the 20th of July- it's the third Wednesday of every month. Lots of new starters attending this month with small armies while we test out the new generals handbook.

best way to get in touch is join our Facebook group - this is where we organise to meet & play throughout the month.

Search for: The Hampshire Hammerers

Archived