FaceHammer GT - September 24/25 UK Event

Terry Pike

On 07/08/2016 at 2:04 PM, Moon said:

Hey guys,

Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out of the event. Thought I had the weekend free when I brought the ticket but turns out I'm actually busy on the Saturday. Let me know if there is an email address or something you would rather me sent this to to keep track of it.

Thanks

Owyn Abram

Got you sorted mate.

The Entrants list has been updated.

The pack should be up tonight!!!

3 hours ago, Promethean said:

Watching this with massive jealousy and interest - don't have an army together yet but if I can get down for a day over the weekend I will do as it's only an hour away from me.

Good work guys.

Yeah even if you can't play come down for the day and just hang out and talk to people about the games

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Promethean said:

Watching this with massive jealousy and interest - don't have an army together yet but if I can get down for a day over the weekend I will do as it's only an hour away from me.

Good work guys.

If you want to borrow an army mate I've got a Stormcast army you could use?

• Like 1

The choice of two lists idea is inspired - degree of flexibility, but without the time wasted deciding what to drop next in the deployment phase.

The dice to see who takes the initiative at the start of each Battle Round may not be rerolled or modified in any way.

On a minor point, it would be nice if this carved out the Lords of the Lodge formation, otherwise this is just a fat nerf to Fyreslayers (not exactly the filth of the week) by making their best formation overcosted. Given that the relevant rule (up to +3 to initiative roll if you keep 3 heroes alive, 2 of whom are 5 wound heroes) is once per game (and isn't even guaranteed to succeed), I don't think this is overpowered - the real issue (which I'm sure will come up at The Warlords) will be Kairos, Kroak and the Skink Starseer rigging the initiative rolls (sometimes repeatedly). 

14 minutes ago, Tom Hewitt said:

Hi Guys, would a cheeky conversion be accepted in the "Hero of Sigmar" painting category? Or is it purely for models as they come?

Looking forward to the event, Path to Glory on the Friday is a great bonus!

Cheers!

Conversions are encouraged! As long as it fits the Age of Sigmar theme it shouldn't be an issue. If in doubt you can send us pictures to contact@facehammer.co.uk and we'll let you know

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Promethean said:

Good work guys.

Army lists don't have to be submitted until the day of the event, so there's still time to get an army together for then :P

16 hours ago, Shane said:

I might pop down to see it/the store too. 

Come on down for the day, the hobby atmosphere should be awesome!

On 13 August 2016 at 10:18 PM, Tom Hewitt said:

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but based on the above rules, can I confirm that if I wanted to use a unit with 10 Kairic Acolyte models, I'd use the Chaos Marauders warscroll?

Cheers.

I assumed it was the Chaos Marauder points?

Edit...scratch that it clearly says rules too...So yeah to your question lol.

Edited by TDK

10 minutes ago, Fungrim said:

Hot topic at the moment and can't see anything regarding it in the pack - are command traits/relics being rolled for each round, selected each round, or selected before hand with lists?

Cheers in advance!

Traits & Artefacts are selected each round.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, scrubyandwells said:

Hey @Terry Pike, the pack looks great. One thing: Are you guys allowing trees to be removed from a citadel wood for easier maneuverability, but you must still keep models outside the circumference of each tree base? 

We haven't put anything in the pack about this yet but I know Russ and myself play it as tress can be moved but you cant stand in the hole where it would go. I'll get this added into the FAQ. Cheers

• Like 1