Warscrolls not on GW Website

pforson

Hi,

I've noticed that some Warscrolls from the Grand Alliance books are not available to download on the GW Website. This occurs when they no longer sell a model to match the Warscroll - for example some of the Skaven weapon teams from Grand Alliance Chaos are not available, like the Warpfire Thrower.

Does anyone know if GW has uploaded them anywhere? As they must exist because they've been printed.

Ta,

Pete

Your best bet is probably the Warhammer Age of Sigmar app, if you have an Android or iOS device. That has (in theory) every warscroll available to download into the app free.

EDIT: I've just checked the app, and yes, it has the weapons teams under "Skaven Skryre" in Chaos.

If you want a printable version, you can take a screen capture and print that. 

Other than that, if the rules in the Warscroll Compendiums are the same as in the Grand Alliance books, those are still available. 

Yeah I've got all those. What I'm after is the full colour pdf rather than the old black and white compendiums. For the miniatures that GW currently sell you can download them straight from said miniatures page - but not for ones that they don't currently sell.

They don't make full color PDF for discontinued units. That's just how it is. Its just a useless pic and some styling, its not really a big deal The only thing that is important is the rules. If you really like a discontinued model, what I would do is design my own warscroll and print it.

Archived