The Warlords at Warhammer World

Ben Johnson

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok....so I've done what I said I wouldn't do again after selling my Nurgle Daemons last year and not having a tournament ready AoS army, I've gone and sold my Stormcast to @ravman!!

I had really best get painting those Ironjawz now as my Flesh-eaters (which I could easily finish in time) have a number of none GW models, leaving me no easy back up! Why do I do this to myself haha!! ;) 

2 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Ok....so I've done what I said I wouldn't do again after selling my Nurgle Daemons last year and not having a tournament ready AoS army, I've gone and sold my Stormcast to @ravman!!

I had really best get painting those Ironjawz now as my Flesh-eaters (which I could easily finish in time) have a number of none GW models, leaving me no easy back up! Why do I do this to myself haha!! ;) 

@ravman has picked up mine to - he's on a mission! :)

I'm also coming up from Exeter and staying in the castle marina. I'm way behind you boys.....I have no army and am hopefully buying one (that's finished) soon! I'll be there in the Friday first thing ready for some games and beers. The Exeter lot are staying over night on the Sunday as well so it's gonna be a great long weekend 

Chris Tomlin: it's gonna get messy!

So I've booked a gaming table for Fri eve from around 6pm-8pm if anybody fancies a game let me know.

The weekend just got a bit more interesting with the announcement by Warhammer TV that they will be there LIVE streaming the event on the Facebook page , for the first time ever making history, with guest interviews, game coverage and much more. How cool is that?!

If anyone has any spare tickets going can you let me know pls

On 28. August 2016 at 8:13 PM, James McPherson said:

Sweet dude we can compare Skaven and VFX stories!

Nice.

4am conference calls with James Cameron were always fun. Guy Ritchie's son claiming all our potential final comps were 'obviously fake' was also a laugh a minute!

3 hours ago, pforson said:

Nice.

4am conference calls with James Cameron were always fun. Guy Ritchie's son claiming all our potential final comps were 'obviously fake' was also a laugh a minute!

I can't talk too much on here but happy to exchange a few yarns over a glass of Bugmans Ale ;)

Is anybody else struggling along with making their list? Russ Veal was on Vince's Warhammer Weekly show this week on youtube, giving advice on how to make a good list, it's a really helpful bit of advice from him if anyone is interested check out Vinces show, it's a nice segment.

Well I was getting really into it and enjoying it, that is, right up until the question came up for which is the weakest faction, and then they all started laughing about how ****** Pestilens are, (which is my current army) whilst I was there, brush in hand, painting my 2.5k points worth of Pestilens stuff , and then I was like "****** it, I really am fucked!". He goes through the whole army book saying how junk he thought each unit was! Trying not to let it kill my motivation or let other people tell me what to do :P

I can't attend this event (although I did go to the first AoS ToS and enjoyed it thoroughly so I'm hoping they run one in December) but apparently it's being broadcast live on Facebook so will definitely be watching.  Although how do people playing in the event feel about that?  I'm not "out," with my non gaming mates or at work so I'd see it as a bit of a risk tbh!!!

Archived