Bring your favorite Heroes to the tower! (Custom card templates)

Painted by G

Throughout the mortal realms the legends of the Silver Tower are recounted with awe and admiration. Tales of disparate champions good and evil, brought together by naught more than fate, battling against sanity-shredding horrors in the ever-shifting domain of the Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch..
I bought The Silver Tower on release and I have been quietly obsessing over the models and rules for a few weeks now. I’ve only had a few practice games so far, just playing on my own, but can’t wait to get the Hobgoblin Club round for a proper session.. once I’ve got the rules learnt and (hopefully) most of the miniatures painted!
Being able to use whichever mini you like in the Silver Tower is a great way of getting some of those neglected minis out of the cabinet/carry case/shoebox and into a bang up-to-date adventure! The Heroes that come with the box set are incredible, but I’ll still want to use my own. It’ll be great fun to see how the characters from my fantasy armies handle the madness of The Tower. I was using Shazza (my Chaos Sorcerer) in a game, using the Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord hero card, which is all well and good, but decided to make a new one featuring his own image.

13411878_1558537507774657_39996525457810

Shazza Hero Card
I also created one for my all time favorite mini Nazgob!
  •  
  •  
  •  

Custom Card Nazgob Redacted.jpg

EDIT: Just realised that I paid for this card so shouldn't share the details, hence the redaction! Sorry!
It took a fair bit of work, so I decided, even though all the stats were the same I might as well take it back to basics so I have a template to make a card for any other characters I want to use in the future.. and what’s the point of going to all that trouble unless you’re willing to share it? The ones I’ve made here are just using equivalent rules for a similar model, but using the template you can create your own heroes from scratch!
Be warned though, I’ve created this in Photoshop, so if you don’t have it, you might not be able to open it, or at least not with all the levels pre-made to enter your own stats and text. Sorry. If you don’t have Photoshop, maybe another program will open it.. but honestly.. you’re probably more tech savvy than me! If you don’t have Photoshop (or a way of using the file another way) I’ve included a blank card which you can print out and write on (with a pen!) or to faff around with digitally if you like.

13422389_1558544777773930_68002803670331

Blank Hero Card
Here’s the link to a DropBox folder with the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/md9n6jbp...

The greatest champions, those who grow in strength over time as they solve the Silver Tower's secrets, even they may fall at this hurdle - yet the riches, power and freedom they could gain drive them ever forward. But for every tale that ends in glory, another falls short, bringing only madness and despair...
Good luck!
g

• 3 weeks later...

Archived