StoneMonk

How much do you love this alliance? Vampires, Gouls, Zombies, Skeletons, Wights, Spirits, Mummies, Statues, Tomb Kings, Liche Priests, Necromancers, oh my.

Ionus Cryptborn speaks of how one day everything has an end, even the chaos gods...but only after everything else is dead...only then will death die?

So smash us, slice us, try and fight us...you'll never undo us.

Who will be victorious?? Only the Wraithful.

What is dead may never die, but rises again, stronger.

Despite being a pretty small GA, I think Death has one of the absolute best ranges of models. There's nary a stinker left in the range. The synergies are pretty nice as well, though rarely as abusable as Chaos'.

That's the only place I'd say we suffer at the moment Ben.

The grand alliance book only added one formation, and that was one is fairly pants.

Unit selection wise we are golden though, we have the units to do any type of army (except ranged ?) so there is a ton of variety.

• 2 weeks later...

My first stab at AOS when the new rules hit was my trusty Dark Elves but I very quickly switched allegiance. Death is certainly a great faction and with the current pools being very well written I feel the lack of options and battalions is not as restrictive as it first appears. 

#onlythewraithful

• 3 weeks later...

Archived