'Competitive' Ironjawz

Malakithe

First time checking back in a while, nice to see the thread progress!

Hopefully they'll clarify Grimgor being able to make a unit of 'Ardboyz into Immortulz--that seems to be the best way to earn back his [opportunity] cost compared to a MegaBrewer on foot or a 'ArdNob 'Keepin' Order' over x2 Brute squads.

I am curious as to how much luck people have had with 'Ardboyz screening JGH Brutes, with only the Brute Boss w/in 1" klawing & smashing away/taking hits??

As for the guy lookin for points feedback . . . I agree a 20 point reduction in both the Weirdnob & his Formation would help, along with a reduction in the Cabbage's price.

Double Warchanters for 160 seems more reliable than the 120 for a Shammy rolling for Mystic Shield.

Are people generally giving the Gore-Gruntas 1" 3+ Choppas, or the 2" 4+ JGH's??

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, but how are you guys doing 'Ardboyz's shields?  When you allocate a wound to model/models with shields, does it matter if they were Mortal Wounds originally?  Say if I only have 1 surviving model with a shield, do I roll all the damage taken at once, or 6+'s until he dies??  What if half of my unit has them, & I don't have all day to roll??

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, but how are you guys doing 'Ardboyz's shields?  When you allocate a wound to model/models with shields, does it matter if they were Mortal Wounds originally?  Say if I only have 1 surviving model with a shield, do I roll all the damage taken at once, or 6+'s until he dies??  What if half of my unit has them, & I don't have all day to roll??

It doesn't work on mortal wounds (as these are distinct from regular wounds and the rule doesn't mention them) - see the Facebook page or the thread on the subject here.

It's a bit of a mess with some models having shields, I would roll all of them with the ward, but then the guy with the shield would have to die first. Same problem with the Chaos Warshrine (it should be worded the same as the Dome Shield of Saphery).

Hi gang, attached are the initial results of the Ironjawz points feedback experiment.

The consensus points values are in the far right column ("Rd 1"), which reflects the mean of the feedback received per unit.

Ironjawz Points Feedback.png

Regarding the consensus values with an asterisk in the "Rd 1" column:

1. Megaboss on Maw-Krusha: The total average was 472pts. In cases where the average was within -2 or +2 between two valid values (in this case, 460pts and 480pts), I took the mean of the five "high experience" players, which in this case was 452pts. Rounding toward the closest valid value resulted in 460pts. 
  2. Ardboys: The total average was 172pts. I repeated #1 above, which resulted in 172pts, which became 180pts after rounding toward the closest valid value.
  3. Ironfist: The total average was 71pts. After repeating #1 above, the result was 76pts, which became 80pts after rounding toward the closest valid value.

Note that "NA" in the "Rd 1" column entails not enough feedback was received to warrant a consensus value.

In addition to the attached results, please see the accompanying feedback from each participant, here: 

AoS Points Feedback: Ironjawz

Overall, I'd love to hear your thoughts/impressions. In particular:

• What are your impressions of the points feedback? 
  • Do you think this effort is sound? How could it be improved? 

Thanks so much to everyone who submitted feedback, including:

• ChrisT (Chris Tomlin)
  • DavidG (David Griffin)
  • Dez (Dez Burke)
  • ElricE (Elric Edge)
  • KieranH (Kieran Harper)
  • NathanW (Nathan Watson)
  • Nico
  • PaulB (Paul Buckler)
  • PaulC (Paul Conti)
  • PaulJ (Paul Jarzecki) 

Finally, here's a few personal reflections, which haven't been shared until now (no personal views were expressed during the experiment):

• A common view among participants was Ironjawz are mid-tier in power and could use a bump. In that regard, I think a useful next step would be looking at the consensus values in the context of actual Ironjawz lists, and seeing if those new values enable a meaningful bump.
    • Within the context of general-purpose competitive play, Gordrakk and the Megaboss on Maw-Krusha appear to be the primary inefficiencies in the faction at the moment. The consensus values from the experiment for them seem reasonably close toward enabling a meaningful bump, but personally I would bring both Gordrakk down another 40pts and the Megaboss on Maw-Krusha down another 20 points, so 580pts and 440pts respectively. I think they're substantially overcosted in the General's Handbook, which creates an anchoring bias in the consensus feedback toward that original overcosted value; but that's a personal view.
    • With Gordrakk at 580pts, you could add an extra Shaman, or a Warchanter (with 40pts left over), which would qualify as a meaningful bump. He's still expensive at 580pts, since you could take 15 Brutes alternatively (45 wounds worth), with 40pts to spare; but I'd at least look at him for general-purpose competitive play, whereas at 700pts he seems like an automatic pass.
  • The other consensus value that seems a little off is the Gore-Gruntas, which still don't seem sufficiently viable at 160pts. Personally I'd bring them down another 20pts. After looking at a couple Maw-Krusha lists, there's a real difference in the viability of Gore-Gruntas at 140pts vs 160pts, especially with Gordrakk.
  • Here's one list example, a comparison between an existing Ironjawz list from the General's Handbook vs an Ironjawz list reflecting the consensus values from the experiment, along with a third list reflecting the consensus values and my modifications to the Megaboss on Maw-Krusha (440pts) and Gore-Gruntas (140pts).
    • General's Handbook – 1960pts:
      • Megaboss on Maw-Krusha (520)
      • Megaboss (140)
      • Warchanter (80)
      • Warchanter (80)
      • 10 Ardboys (180)
      • 10 Ardboys (180)
      • 10 Brutes (360)
      • 5 Brutes (180)
      • 3 Gore-Gruntas (180)
      • Ironfist Battalion (60)
    • Consensus – 1980pts (added extra Warchanter):
      • Megaboss on Maw-Krusha (460)
      • Megaboss (140)
      • Warchanter (80)
      • Warchanter (80)
      • Warchanter (80)
      • 10 Ardboys (180)
      • 10 Ardboys (180)
      • 10 Brutes (360)
      • 5 Brutes (180)
      • 3 Gore-Gruntas (160)
      • Ironfist Battalion (80)
    • Consensus w/ Modifications – 2000pts (replaced extra Warchanter with extra 3 Gore-Gruntas):
      • Megaboss on Maw-Krusha (440)
      • Megaboss (140)
      • Warchanter (80)
      • Warchanter (80)
      • 10 Ardboys (180)
      • 10 Ardboys (180)
      • 10 Brutes (360)
      • 5 Brutes (180)
      • 3 Gore-Gruntas (140)
      • 3 Gore-Gruntas (140)

The latter in particular seems reflective of a meaningful bump for an Ironjawz list with the Megaboss on Maw-Krusha.

cc: @Chris Tomlin, @David Griffin, @Dez, @Elric, @Sangfroid, @N_Watson, @Nico, @Paul Buckler, @Paul Conti, @PJetski

I think one major issue is with ironjaws particularly, and this is just me commenting without much in the way of experience (university student with only 3 games under my belt.) is that ironjaws don't have much in the way of fancy tricks that would "unfairly" deny the opponent "an advantage." For example, a gunline general destruction force using Moon Grots, fanatics to deny charges. bows and thundertusks can really ruin someones day if they came with a melee list. If anything, Ironjaws are too fair in that we have to go to them to win. xD

About formations: It's largely because Ironfist is the only one that offers a good enough bonus to warrant taking more boys. Gore fist is brilliant, but requires a gigantic commitment in a tarpit unit. Most of the others are either plainly ****** ('ardfist) doesn't do enough for it's points compared to ironfist (Brute, gorefist and wierdfist) or simply too conditional to work properly (mainly weirdfist, because it's so easy to kill. Brawl might as well not exist for... well, any game. I can't imagine the model count! xD). I just think most of the formations have to be significantly cheaper to even compete with Ironfist.

19 hours ago, scrubyandwells said:

• Consensus w/ Modifications – 2000pts (replaced extra Warchanter with extra 3 Gore-Gruntas):
      • Megaboss on Maw-Krusha (440)
      • Megaboss (140)
      • Warchanter (80)
      • Warchanter (80)
      • 10 Ardboys (180)
      • 10 Ardboys (180)
      • 10 Brutes (360)
      • 5 Brutes (180)
      • 3 Gore-Gruntas (140)
      • 3 Gore-Gruntas (140)

I would take this list all day every day; Gore-gruntas need to be taken in groups of 6 to be effective, and 140 points is more in line with their effectiveness. I also don't see how doubling down on Brutes or Adrboyz would be better, in this list, than the Krusha. Personally, I would still take Grimgor instead of the Megaboss, but since they're the same point value, it's irrelevant.

Also, for the Gore-Gruntas - what about a unit size of 4, for 180 points?

I think we need just one or two different buffing heroes, or better battalion options. I'd like a banner, like Khorne has, that gives a bubble if you plant it. Extra attacks.. extra rend.. less models lost on battle shock test - something like that. Or, as a battalion, the same bonus (maybe two, instead of just one). I would also like the Foot of Gork re-done. For a casting value of 10 - it better damn well auto-hit. 4+ is a joke. I'm OK with spending 120 points for spells that are worth a damn. Look at the Skaven Arch-Warlock. He's almost an auto-include. Hell, maybe if you just made the 120-point shaman able to cast 2 spells per turn (effectively doubling the value of the Grot Shaman) he'd be closer to an auto-include. Those two (or three) changes,plus the rejiggered points (the third list) would make Ironjawz competitive.  I have all the above models, I'll happily play-test it!

3 minutes ago, foolsama said:

I would also like the Foot of Gork re-done. For a casting value of 10 - it better damn well auto-hit. 4+ is a joke. I'm OK with spending 120 points for spells that are worth a damn.

He does auto hit with D6 mortal wounds from the off. It's the 4+ to see whether it comes down again for another D6 MW and then again and again etc.

18 minutes ago, Warboss Gorbolg said:

Can minimal heroes and all Brutes and Gruntas be reasonably competitive?

Still like my Ardboys but the rounded edges of the Ardboys just don't seem to fit in with the aesthetics of the other Ironjawz.

The problem is battlefield function. Ardboyz are the anvil, Brutes are the Hammer, and Gore-runtas are the broom. Brutes are not good enough at taking damage - their bravery is ******, and there are no buffs for it other than unit size. You're going to lose too many to battleshock, reducing their effectiveness.

Gore-gruntas in units of 6 are slightly more tanky, but will still peel away much too quickly of really focused on. 

Both these units are only 15 wounds. Brutes lose 20% efficacy on each model lost. Boars lose 33%!

A solid block of 20 Ardboyz will last the entire game. A Unit of 10 Ardboyz is 20 wounds, and each loss is only 10% force reduction. They also have an automatic 8 bravery (can only take them in blocks of 10), plus their banner putting tham at +2, and their 'over banner knocking some heads means battleshock losses are minimal. Have a couple with shields will, on average, save another model or two. Once the Ardboyz tarpit an army, you can swing the Brutes in and demolish some things, and you can run the boars up left field and sweep away the unprotected ranged units (if they're protected, though, don't even bother).

Sure, they're not nearly as good a sculpt as the other two battleline troops, but if you're in a competition that won't let you do reasonable proxies, if you want to place you need da boyz.

16 hours ago, foolsama said:

The problem is battlefield function. Ardboyz are the anvil, Brutes are the Hammer, and Gore-runtas are the broom. Brutes are not good enough at taking damage - their bravery is ******, and there are no buffs for it other than unit size. You're going to lose too many to battleshock, reducing their effectiveness.

Gore-gruntas in units of 6 are slightly more tanky, but will still peel away much too quickly of really focused on. 

Both these units are only 15 wounds. Brutes lose 20% efficacy on each model lost. Boars lose 33%!

A solid block of 20 Ardboyz will last the entire game. A Unit of 10 Ardboyz is 20 wounds, and each loss is only 10% force reduction. They also have an automatic 8 bravery (can only take them in blocks of 10), plus their banner putting tham at +2, and their 'over banner knocking some heads means battleshock losses are minimal. Have a couple with shields will, on average, save another model or two. Once the Ardboyz tarpit an army, you can swing the Brutes in and demolish some things, and you can run the boars up left field and sweep away the unprotected ranged units (if they're protected, though, don't even bother).

Sure, they're not nearly as good a sculpt as the other two battleline troops, but if you're in a competition that won't let you do reasonable proxies, if you want to place you need da boyz.

Pretty much this really. Issue is Brutes are extremely glassy despite their tough appearance, this can't be understated. The brutes have the sheer fighting ability to rival most elite units, probably only retributors or Paladins or some uber elite unit could outperform them and that's only assuming a level playing field (no buffs for either side, which rarely happens.) but their main downside is that their save isn't that great (4+ is good, but a lot of things you want to run these guys into will have rend anyway.) and their bravery is really low for a high damage unit. This is especially true for MSU brute lists, where they will probably hit fairly hard at early game, but multiple small units mean more retorts.

36 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

Would using a Black Orc Big Boss negate the brutes weaknesses somewhat? 1 mortal wound instead of however many they failed by. And with their base size there's a decent chance of keeping it out of the fight, if so inclined.

I think it might be worth it in a very brute heavy list but losing out on the megaboss command ability can really blunt the army on a melee heavy turn. If you only have like a 10 man brute unit you might as well just use inspiring presence on them and not take the wound.  

10 hours ago, Carnelian said:

I like this method of feedback and think that the outcome seems fair and balanced. only criticism I have is that I wasn't aware of the request for feedback until this post was shared on Facebook as I don't hang in the destruction forum.

Hi there, yeah this first experiment was mostly focused on feedback from known Ironjawz players with high or moderate experience, or players with some tournament experience and a pretty good sense of points values across factions. Unfortunately, I probably missed quite a few players who would be great to have involved, due to a lack of knowing about them. I also thought it would be challenging to do this with too many participants in the first run.

One of the open questions, though, is who to invite to give feedback, and how many people to invite. I think there's cases to be made for different approaches.

The experiment took about 10 days and around 20 total hours. One of the aims was to get a better sense of the feasibility of applying a similar approach for more factions. At this scale, where you're working with 10-15 pretty-well-informed participants per faction, I suspect it would be manageable, although still pretty intensive. 

3 hours ago, scrubyandwells said:

Hi there, yeah this first experiment was mostly focused on feedback from known Ironjawz players with high or moderate experience, or players with some tournament experience and a pretty good sense of points values across factions. Unfortunately, I probably missed quite a few players who would be great to have involved, due to a lack of knowing about them. I also thought it would be challenging to do this with too many participants in the first run.

One of the open questions, though, is who to invite to give feedback, and how many people to invite. I think there's cases to be made for different approaches.

The experiment took about 10 days and around 20 total hours. One of the aims was to get a better sense of the feasibility of applying a similar approach for more factions. At this scale, where you're working with 10-15 pretty-well-informed participants per faction, I suspect it would be manageable, although still pretty intensive. 

Theres certainly a case to be made for different approaches but upon reflection you've actually convinced me that it's probably better to keep it to known experienced players...but I think it should not just be experienced Ironjawz (read: faction of your choice) players but maybe people who play against them too.

You've made me realise that although I could quite easily have felt like I could have contributed from my theory hammering I've only actually played against Ironjawz 4 or 5 times.

Hi all! I've been following this thread from the beginning, and now it's time to say something. A new campaign starts next week in my local store, and I plan on using a pure Ironjawz army. I've already played some games and after testing different combinations I've come with this:

Megaboss (140)

Warchanter (80)

Warchanter (80)

-          Ironfist (60)

20x Ardboys (360) – Drummer, standard, 4 shields, 3 double one hand, 18 big choppas

10x Brutes (360) – Boss klaw and brute smasha, 2x gore-choppas, two brute choppas

10x Brutes (360) – Boss klaw and brute smasha, 2x gore-choppas, two brute choppas

1440/1500pts

Each brute unit goes with a warchanter at their back, and whole unit side to side of the megaboss Ardoys cover one side of the table.

The alternative would be to add a grunta unit and cover the opposite side of the ardboys unit, in exchange of 5 brutes. Or, divide the ardboys in two units of 10 and cover both sides.

What do you think?

On 11/16/2016 at 5:09 PM, Carnelian said:

Theres certainly a case to be made for different approaches but upon reflection you've actually convinced me that it's probably better to keep it to known experienced players...but I think it should not just be experienced Ironjawz (read: faction of your choice) players but maybe people who play against them too.

Yeah agree, forgot to note that was definitely one of the aims, although it'll need to be better emphasized next time around.

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Sangfroid said:

Bumpty bump!

@Ben @Gaz Taylor (not sure of the other mods sorry) can you please make this post a sticky i the destruction forum it's got a lot of what peeps need and are asking for in various Ironjawz threads 

Fanx

Hello

I don't think it needs to be a sticky because it's a popular thread and will be near the top. It would also open a can of worms as the other greenskins and Ogors will want something similar. I know people are asking for help but I think some people like to start a thread that they 'own' so they can ask questions and get a feel for what they want ;) 

However, if somebody wants to start a thread with common tactics/tips, I could look at making that a sticky ;) 

I would like to see a few things for Ironjawz. First...allegiance of course. That could very well change how the faction is played. Or we all get disappointed and fall back to speed. 

Points for cabbage reduced would be nice. 

Increasing the points for the Ironfist won't do anything. It's still the best and will be the only one people use on a competitive level. 

The Weirdnob Shaman needs one of 2 things. The ability to cast 2 spells to justify the cost or reduce the cost. 

The Weirdfist cost is fine. Its a potentially devastating battalion and the cost reflects that. Just keep the shaman alive, maybe toss in a Vortex and your sniping guys from your deployment zone to theirs.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning,

Been a while since I posted in here. Firstly, thanks to @scrubyandwells for his awesome work with the Ironjawz points feedback, it is most appreciated especially as they are not your army of choice Tyler (dirty tree hugger!!). I've also been able to feedback to GW directly on this so have put across my opinions and advices.

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:31 AM, Soulsmith said:

Would using a Black Orc Big Boss negate the brutes weaknesses somewhat? 1 mortal wound instead of however many they failed by. And with their base size there's a decent chance of keeping it out of the fight, if so inclined.

Towards the end of the year, this had been what I was experimenting on, believing it to perhaps be the answer I was looking for. Running 2x 10 Brutes with the Ardnob (Black Orc Big Boss) seemed, at least on paper, to provide some real punch whilst also mitigating the Brutes biggest weakness; Battleshock.

However it simply did not work as I'd hoped, which was a bit gutting after painting the second unit of 10 Jagged Gore-hacka armed Brutes and taking the army to Clash. I found the problems to be twofold;

• Once you explain the Ardnob's Command Ability, a canny opponent will target him. He is quite hard to protect (in part due to point 2 below) and at 6 wounds with a 4+ save, is pretty easy to take down. At that point you are in a lot of trouble.
  • Even if your opponent doesn't target or kill the Ardnob, the main problem is the range of the Command Ability. Being so small you *have* to play the units so tightly together, which takes away half the point of trying to run two big combat threats. It also means he needs to "keep up", thus putting him in danger.

As it happens, compendium seems to be ever increasingly falling by the wayside, so had this paid off and then been taken away I may have hurt more!!

Anyway, with my experiences I found that I had to play both units almost clumped together in the centre of the board. This got me thinking and led me to my next idea, as I'm keen to keep the ball rolling and find "the list" for Ironjawz (which probably isn't there, but that's another story)...

Instead of two units of 10, what about one massive unit. Enter; The Megabrutes (or perhaps Meganobz, haven't decided yet).

So the idea here is to take one unit of 15 Brutes, I may experiment with 20 but it's probably too unwieldy, time will tell. You can then maximise buffs with a minimum amount of characters. In these lists I will also take a Weirdnob Shaman (yep, I'm giving him a shot!) purely for Mystic Shield on that huge unit. When I was running through the units on my podcast the other week I was thinking, "If I put so much into this unit of Brutes, why wouldn't I want to give it Mystic Shield as well?"

So yeah, the Weirdnob is in as I literally want to give the Megabrutes all the buffs - Warchanter, Megaboss nearby...everything you'd consider with 10 I guess as it's the same gameplan, just turning it up to 11 15!!

Now the FAQ has made it explicitly clear that your General doesn't have to be a leader, you can also make the Megabrute Boss your army General, giving you the Inspiring Presence the unit needs until they are gone. He can also take a Command Trait (Ravager!), but not an Artefact (which is ok, your Megaboss still wants his brew anyway!). It's very much eggs in one basket and can definitely be undone as I found out in my only practice game so far.

Whilst the list is something I have been considering/working on for a while now, I do have to give kudos to @Sangfroid for the idea around the Megabrute Boss being your General. I like it and think this helps the list as you can't get your Megaboss sniped and lose Inspiring Presence. Also don't forget that if in an Ironfist/Brutefist (which he will be), he can be a Big Boss and have 5 wounds, which is nice.

Anyway, I'll leave you with that for now, was gonna put it in my own thread, but thought it warranted being here. Perhaps in my thread I'll talk more about the army that goes round it. But yeh, this will be the core of my force going into 2017.

Thoughts?

Chris

@Chris Tomlin I have actually come to a similar conclusion and played one game before December with a 15 man unit of brutes and it was incredible damage output. Never thought of making the brute boss the General, but that actually would help. If your 7 wound general gets picked off, there goes inspiring presence. Having a 47 wound general with 3+ save would be useful. 

What I found though is if your oponent manages to get a lot of damage into the Megabrutes, your one combat threat is gone. 

I want to try this in the new year, just to see how it fairs.

Leaders
Orruk Megaboss (140)
- Artefact: Battle Brew
Orruk Megaboss (140)
- Artefact: Battle Brew
Orruk Weirdnob Shaman (120)
- Artefact: Talisman of Protection
Orruk Warchanter (80)
Orruk Warchanter (80)

Units
Orruk Brutes - General - Ravager - Brutefist boss (360)
Orruk Brutes x 10
- Ironjawz Battleline
Orruk Brutes x 5 (180)
- Ironjawz Battleline
Orruk Brutes x 5 (180)
- Ironjawz Battleline
Orruk Gore Gruntas - Ironfist boss (180)
Orruk Gore Gruntas x 3
- Ironjawz Battleline
Orruk Ardboys x 10 (180)
- Ironjawz Battleline
Orruk Ardboys x 10 (180)
- Ironjawz Battleline

Battalions
Ironfist (60)
Brute Fist (80)

Total: 1960/2000

Plan I want to try and execute is having the speed element with the objective holders (Gruntas and Ardboys. You need the gruntas or 5 more brutes in this formation for the +2 wounds as you can't give it to an Ardboy boss). With the speed contingent taken care of, looking at a Brutefist with a 32 wound General (Thanks @Chris Tomlin and @Sangfroid) that is the same speed as 2 Megaboss with battle brew to buff with the reroll ones and Rampaging destruction. My thought here is that the brutes and Megaboss will all be the same speed, so you might get some really strong charges with Brutefist and the Megaboss's to help out.  Then you have the buff wing with 2 Warchanters and  the Wierdnob. 

One thing I am now wondering is whether I drop Megaboss 2 for 5 more brutes in the big unit making it a full 2000 points. This gives the 47 wound General and 1 less drop. 1 Less drop still gives you 4 - 4 in drops for Escalation, which is ideal. 

@Chris Tomlin Megabrutes love it!

The Brute boss idea with command traits is very interesting.....

nothing left standing: this basically means your Megabrute unit can destroy a terrain piece every turn as long as there are 5+boss models left

might is right: Warchanter buff makes boss hit with claw on a 3+ this makes all his wound rolls 2+ which elevates his power massively, also makes the Boss Choppa an interesting choices with a Warchanter buff, 3a 2/2/-1/2 practically as good as an Ardnob, while is still favour boss claw/smasha the boss Choppa would be a very reliable weapon against lower armour save armies (FEC, bonesplittas, death rattle, soulblight etc...) 

wild fury: only good when the whole unit is dead and he is on his own but could power him up just before he dies to dish out some pain (basically NEVER take this :-)

Bellowing tyrant: Auto inspiring precense, auto +1 to hit on the Megabrutes all game is this actually auto include now...... or 

ravager: +2 movement so effectively making the brutes normal move 7" min (8" in Ironfist) 12" max (18" in Ironfist) so an average move of 10" (13" in Ironfist). This is going to get your Brutes into the action all game potential T1 charges etc... down side is the unit is large so the brute boss is not going to get many other units in 6" to benefit from +2 movement

Big & brutish: combined with Ironfist/brute fist makes the boss have 6 wounds nice! 

Id say the three to consider most would be Bellowing tyrant, ravager and might is right (in that order) if you have to static pick on for an event but nothing left standing is very good, the ability to stop people negating the brutes -1 rend with cover save guaranteed (or to trash up the sylvaneth wildwoods or balewind vortex) is a massive boost that isn't that obvious a boost.

1 minute ago, Sangfroid said:

nothing left standing: this basically means your Megabrute unit can destroy a terrain piece every turn as long as there are 5+boss models left

You are a tactical genius!
I have played  sylvaneth twice with this command trait and both times, I never had enough models in range to ever use it!!!

Archived